PDA

View Full Version : Duddingstons finest? All holyrooder Hibees gives a shout

pacorosssco
28-04-2011, 12:36 PM
All aboard

Big Hibs support at Holyrood allegedly east Edinburgh's finest . All the Mr Baynon? Haggerty? and defo Mr Sweeney haters give a big Hi Bees

Got a love Miss Casey (slag) and Mrs Divine (thinking mans crumpet) a big shout too though.

Favorite Hibs Holyrood stories here

Hail Hail

sambajustice
28-04-2011, 12:41 PM
All aboard

Big Hibs support at Holyrood allegedly east Edinburgh's finest . All the Mr Baynon? Haggerty? and defo Mr Sweeney haters give a big Hi Bees

Got a love Miss Casey (slag) and Mrs Divine (thinking mans crumpet) a big shout too though.

Hail Hail

I think you need to phone this number...

0800 77 66 00

pacorosssco
28-04-2011, 01:15 PM
I think you need to phone this number...

0800 77 66 00

ok then only if you will

PatHead
28-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Went to Holyrood myself, but think it was before your time (75-79) though I do remember Mr Beynon taking over. Teachers I recollect include Ms Roy (Modern Studies), Jellyjaws (can't remeber her name) in Music, Moses Lugton in Maths, Mr Brough who I think later got done for having "relations" with some of the girl pupils and the great Daddy Symon.

Couple of the guys in my year did sign for Hibs, Colin Tomassi and John Coughlan though neither got in the first team.

pacorosssco
28-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Went to Holyrood myself, but think it was before your time (75-79) though I do remember Mr Beynon taking over. Teachers I recollect include Ms Roy (Modern Studies), Jellyjaws (can't remeber her name) in Music, Moses Lugton in Maths, Mr Brough who I think later got done for having "relations" with some of the girl pupils and the great Daddy Symon.

Couple of the guys in my year did sign for Hibs, Colin Tomassi and John Coughlan though neither got in the first team.

I was there (89-95) Beeynon retired while i was there. Mikey Renwick only hibee that made it in my time I think. Mr Brough sounds a legend

No messers Hughes in your time?

MGmick
28-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Would've gone to Holyrood but got moved up north and went to Thurso High instead. Believe Brian Gunn made the opposite move (but not to Holyrood) the year before me. Paul McGlinchey was at Hibs and was a mate at St John Vianney, think he went to HR and Yogi was in the same year as my wee cousin Brian O'Neil.

bighairyfaeleith
28-04-2011, 08:01 PM
All aboard

Hail Hail

you'll be enjoying the dam then:greengrin

Hiber-nation
28-04-2011, 09:44 PM
you'll be enjoying the dam then:greengrin

:thumbsup: