PDA

View Full Version : Question Morgaro Gomis & Prince Buaben

hfc rd
27-04-2011, 09:48 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13214101.stm

Would you guys take them?

I definitely would. They would be a massive improvement in our midfield. But then again wages would come into consideration as with Brighton manager Gus Poyet, who has seen his team basically run away with the Npower League 1 title, showing some interest in the pair then the both of them will definitely be interested in a move down south especially the Championship. But then again we might as well give it a go and try to sign these two as they will be a big improvement in the middle of the park but if both players reject a move here then fair enough. At least we gave it a try.

essexhibee
27-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Yes all day long.

Bishop Hibee
27-04-2011, 10:07 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13214101.stm

Would you guys take them?

I definitely would. They would be a massive improvement in our midfield. But then again wages would come into consideration as with Brighton manager Gus Poyet, who has seen his team basically run away with the Npower League 1 title, showing some interest in the pair then the both of them will definitely be interested in a move down south especially the Championship. But then again we might as well give it a go and try to sign these two as they will be a big improvement in the middle of the park but if both players reject a move here then fair enough. At least we gave it a try.

Whether we go for them or not, their departure will be weakening one of our rivals which can only be a good thing for us next season.

They'll get more money in the Championship so are more likely to go there sadly.

Nevi1875
27-04-2011, 10:14 PM
I would Take Gomis not to sure about Buaben

Sodje_18
27-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Take them both in a heartbeat :agree: But I think they'll be away to the championship.

hfc rd
27-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Whether we go for them or not, their departure will be weakening one of our rivals which can only be a good thing for us next season.

They'll get more money in the Championship so are more likely to go there sadly.

Yep, you'r right. Also Craig Conway is out of contract at the end of the season as well and looks like he will be heading out of Tannadice as well as their is defintely bound to be interest in him.

HibbyAndy
27-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Id take the pair of them in a heart beat.

But we wont get them.

Purehibee_MYB
27-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Can't afford the wages they'll want so it'll remain a pipe dream

HibbyAndy
27-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Can't afford the wages they'll want so it'll remain a pipe dream

Correct.

Question next.

SteveHFC
27-04-2011, 11:30 PM
I would take them both.

DAVE1875
28-04-2011, 04:01 AM
Both of them in a heartbeat, along with Conway and Swanson

PeterboroHibee
28-04-2011, 05:24 AM
Not a chance they would come here. Theyve both been at United about 3-4 years and are clearly looking to move on to bigger things, cant really see why they would move to another SPL club.

Callum_62
28-04-2011, 05:49 AM
If rumours in Jan are to be believed - we are one of the interested SPL clubs.

Elephant Stone
28-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I'd definitely take them :agree:

Stevie Reid
28-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Like many others have said, would absolutely take them, but we have no chance.

Outwith the OF, the only team who would have a chance of tempting them are Hearts. I see that they were linked with Jim O'Brien as well as Sutton yesterday - I couldn't give a toot about them getting Diamond, but O'Brien and Sutton would be excellent signings.

Franck is God
28-04-2011, 12:06 PM
I don't get why everyone immediately thinks that wages are the reason we don't get players.

There are more players out of work right now than ever before and they are all (other than those at the very top) having to think seriously about how much they are worth per month.

In january alone we tempted Palsson to leave Liverpool and Thornhill to leave Forest, would doubt they came for a fiver and a packet of crisps.

If we want a player we make a bid for what he is worth to Hibs that is either succesful or not, if some other team wants to offer more then so be it. If we lose out on players to the Championship then they are too good for the SPL anyway.

Dashing Bob S
28-04-2011, 03:43 PM
They'll go to a big club, Hearts or somewhere.