PDA

View Full Version : Rangers fans - Banner for Uefa

Antifa Hibs
26-04-2011, 06:16 PM
This will show those cafflick bias bassa's at Uefa that Rangers aren't a racist bigoted club :agree:

http://i.imgur.com/BeUwJ.png

You honestly couldn't make this stuff up!

Hibstrooper
26-04-2011, 06:18 PM
This will show those cafflick bias bassa's at Uefa that Rangers aren't a racist bigoted club :agree:

Why is Ireland red?

Ernie Cobra
26-04-2011, 06:39 PM

to be fair, normally after the first round of the c/l its Uefa saying fitba withoot the huns

Vini1875
26-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Why is Ireland red?

Think they have only included the North of Ireland. Probably couldn't bring themselves to acknowledge the South. No sign of any bigoted thinking there then.

nonshinyfinish
26-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Think they have only included the North of Ireland. Probably couldn't bring themselves to acknowledge the South. No sign of any bigoted thinking there then.

That's what it looks like to me.

joe breezy
26-04-2011, 08:25 PM

Yes they are so advanced as human beings. Maybe they should just go there and play Linfield every week?

killie-hibby
26-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Yes they are so advanced as human beings. Maybe they should just go there and play Linfield every week?

Scotland would be a better place if they relocated to NI, and Celtic to Dublin. Play each other 40 times each season. Therefore allowing the rest of us respite from their
claustraphobic,bloodsucking,selfish,id complex and paranoid culture. If we're lucky the sycophantic "journalists","pundits" from Radio Scotland Sports Dept. will go with them.

Tynie01011973
26-04-2011, 09:36 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3544479/The-shame-old-shame-old.html

Says it all really :agree:

NAE NOOKIE
26-04-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3544479/The-shame-old-shame-old.html

Nail on the head by the sun. Ye gods I never thought I would ever say that. Is this what the OF have brought me to :greengrin

Removed
26-04-2011, 10:55 PM

:agree:

And why are the huns allowed to all stand right beside the police :confused:

Mixu62
27-04-2011, 12:46 AM

I find myself agreeing with Bill Leckie......I need a lie down.

Hibby D
27-04-2011, 01:01 AM
I find myself agreeing with Bill Leckie......I need a lie down.

Me too! :faint:

blackpoolhibs
27-04-2011, 07:27 AM
As a side note to all this, i wonder how Jack Regan is getting on with his anti celtc conspiracy theory these days? I mean the ref's have still not given celtc any decisions that are dubious, or will have any real bearing on where the trophies might go.

JimBHibees
27-04-2011, 10:07 AM

And why are the huns allowed to all stand right beside the police :confused:

Both sets of fans are standing are they not.

Excellent article by Leckie just a pity he and Spiers have the bottle to criticise the anti-derby as he calls it while others revel in it and ignore the unacceptability of it all. Lennon is just a thick ned with a managers coat on.

essexhibee
27-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Scotlands shame. :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-04-2011, 12:45 PM
I heard Roddy Forsyth on Radio 4 saying that the one thing you can say about Neil Lennon is that he never seeks to make himself the centre of attention, rather he will always talk about the team. Wonder if he wants to re-visit that statement.

Bostonhibby
27-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Scotlands shame. :agree:

:agree: beat me to it, and I always think it applies to so much of what they do

Frazerbob
27-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Both sets of fans are standing are they not.Excellent article by Leckie just a pity he and Spiers have the bottle to criticise the anti-derby as he calls it while others revel in it and ignore the unacceptability of it all. Lennon is just a thick ned with a managers coat on.

I think the point being made is that if Hibs fans dare stand at Ibrox we get kicked out at best and lifted at worst yet the entire away support at Ibrox on Sunday and most of the home support are left to stand and peddle their filth with recorse.

Removed
27-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Both sets of fans are standing are they not.

Excellent article by Leckie just a pity he and Spiers have the bottle to criticise the anti-derby as he calls it while others revel in it and ignore the unacceptability of it all. Lennon is just a thick ned with a managers coat on.

Now that I look closer yes, but the point is still the double standards of the police. We get treated like ***** at Ibrox and Parkhead and ordered to sit down or be chucked out. So why are the rules at Ibrox different when it's Rangers v Celtc :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think the point being made is that if Hibs fans dare stand at Ibrox we get kicked out at best and lifted at worst yet the entire away support at Ibrox on Sunday and most of the home support are left to stand and peddle their filth with recorse.

JimBHibees
28-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Now that I look closer yes, but the point is still the double standards of the police. We get treated like ***** at Ibrox and Parkhead and ordered to sit down or be chucked out. So why are the rules at Ibrox different when it's Rangers v Celtc :confused: :confused: :confused:

Fair point yep, we are constantly given the lines that the OF game is different from any other game in terms of policing and also refereeing which is complete nonsense of course and totally unfair for other clubs when it isnt a level playing field.

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2011, 10:25 AM
I was in a bar on sunday watching the bigot fest, the place was full of huns. One funny bit from the game was when they started singing, instead of being up to their knees in fenian blood, they were singing up to their knees in postage stamps.

Should i not have laughed?

Barney McGrew
28-04-2011, 10:28 AM
UEFA are due to rule on their latest indiscretions today.

Fingers crossed for them :wink:

ginger_rice
28-04-2011, 06:26 PM
I was in a bar on sunday watching the bigot fest, the place was full of huns. One funny bit from the game was when they started singing, instead of being up to their knees in fenian blood, they were singing up to their knees in postage stamps.

Should i not have laughed?

They got a wee book a while back with the permitted words to songs...think it was "up to our knees in roasted cheese" :sick::sick:

scoopyboy
28-04-2011, 06:38 PM
They got a wee book a while back with the permitted words to songs...think it was "up to our knees in roasted cheese" :sick::sick:

One of my favourite ones is the "preferred" words at Ibrox;

Used to be "Dundee, Hamilton *** the pope and the vatican"

Now being encouraged to sing "Dundee, Hamilton up to Perth and back again"

It'll never catch on.

nonshinyfinish
28-04-2011, 08:23 PM
One of my favourite ones is the "preferred" words at Ibrox;

Used to be "Dundee, Hamilton *** the pope and the vatican"

Now being encouraged to sing "Dundee, Hamilton up to Perth and back again"

It'll never catch on.

I'm pretty sure that the original was 'Aberdeen and back again', before the sectarian version was introduced.

I agree though, the chances of the bigoted hordes changing their ways are slim indeed.