PDA

View Full Version : Question Private Membership

alan1875
25-04-2011, 06:37 PM
help required....

I was browsing for the private members board looking to apply but it basically tells me it no longer exists??

anyone got an idea of how to go about it?

HNA5
25-04-2011, 06:42 PM
help required....

I was browsing for the private members board looking to apply but it basically tells me it no longer exists??

anyone got an idea of how to go about it?

This link will take you to the page I think you're looking for

http://www.hibs.net/payments.php

alan1875
25-04-2011, 06:45 PM
This link will take you to the page I think you're looking for

http://www.hibs.net/payments.php

cheers mate, but i just get the following message in a dialogue box...

"hibs.net Messageboard does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

HNA5
25-04-2011, 06:50 PM
cheers mate, but i just get the following message in a dialogue box...

"hibs.net Messageboard does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

Try it again now - it should work for you

alan1875
25-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Try it again now - it should work for you

Thanks for that. Was i doing anything wrong?

HNA5
25-04-2011, 07:00 PM

Nope, it just needed a small adjustment to the Foo Foo Valve that runs the site :greengrin

Cheers for joining up, PM subscriptions are what keep this madhouse going :thumbsup:

Removed
25-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Thought you had to have a couple of hundred posts to join as a PM :dunno:

Mikey
25-04-2011, 07:06 PM

We just make the rules up as we go along.

HNA5
25-04-2011, 07:07 PM

Not necessarily, if admins are satisfied it's not a spy in the camp :wink:

alan1875
25-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Nope, it just needed a small adjustment to the Foo Foo Valve that runs the site :greengrin

Cheers for joining up, PM subscriptions are what keep this madhouse going :thumbsup:

i'll let that slide.....

Yeah, i've mean't to join for a while but i'm sure i got the same "error" message a while ago and put it on the back burner. Signed up now though!

Cheers all the same

silverhibee
25-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Not necessarily, if admins are satisfied it's not a spy in the camp :wink:

And are HNA satisfied with this one. :greengrin :hnet:

lucky
25-04-2011, 07:25 PM
The guys been a member since 2005. Thats some time under cover if he is a Yam. FFS its only a tenner and it helps keep the board going. I'm surprised that everyone is not a member.

BurghHibby
26-04-2011, 02:22 PM
I've been trying to join as well and get the same "no subscriptions available to you" message, can you help please?

Hermit Crab
26-04-2011, 02:29 PM
What if you dont have paypal account. Is there another method of payment?

Mikey
26-04-2011, 02:30 PM
What if you dont have paypal account. Is there another method of payment?

Yes, you can pay by cheque or cash if you like. PM me for more info.

R'Albin
26-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Thinking of becoming a pm, what do you get if you become one? Persuade me:greengrin

greenlex
26-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Thinking of becoming a pm, what do you get if you become one? Persuade me:greengrin
An offer you cant refuse if you dont.:greengrin

HNA6
26-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Thinking of becoming a pm, what do you get if you become one? Persuade me:greengrinYour contributions go towards paying for our server, which aint cheap...also contributions go to hibs youth ...also you get your own @hibs.net addy ..access to the games arcade, access to some brill competitions with the chance of winning fantastic prizes..and occassionaly wee snippets (although not set in stone:wink:) about the team etc..but most importantly ..the private members forum is a haven of peace away from the hustle bustle of the main forum ..:agree:

If I have forgotten anything I will add ..

Oh & you can start your own social group ..:aok:

R'Albin
26-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Your contributions go towards paying for our server, which aint cheap...also contributions go to hibs youth ...also you get your own @hibs.net addy ..access to the games arcade, access to some brill competitions with the chance of winning fantastic prizes..and occassionaly wee snippets (although not set in stone:wink:) about the team etc..but most importantly ..the private members forum is a haven of peace away from the hustle bustle of the main forum ..:agree:

If I have forgotten anything I will add ..

Oh & you can start your own social group ..:aok:

Ok then:wink:Youve persuaded me, I'll pay in a couple of days once my new charger arrives for my laptop:greengrin

HNA6
26-04-2011, 10:05 PM
Ok then:wink:Youve persuaded me, I'll pay in a couple of days once my new charger arrives for my laptop:greengrinGood man ..:aok:

sambajustice
26-04-2011, 10:16 PM

First Rule of Private Membership is "you dont talk about Private Membership"...

lapsedhibee
27-04-2011, 08:31 AM
The guys been a member since 2005. Thats some time under cover if he is a Yam.

Quite sure there's members here that have been signed up to brokeback.co.uk for longer than that. Shirley doesn't make them yams? :confused:

R'Albin
27-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Quite sure there's members here that have been signed up to brokeback.co.uk for longer than that. Shirley doesn't make them yams? :confused:

:agree:In the past weren't there Yams that had 400 posts+? Not saying the OP is though.