PDA

View Full Version : Riordan and Mark Brown

Dunbar Hibee
25-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Sorry if already posted but anyone see these two arguing after the final whistle yesterday? Seemed to be getting pretty heated, anyone know what that was all about?

hibee_girl
25-04-2011, 05:27 PM
I saw them, I assumed Deek was having a go about Brown's kicking due to the gestures he was making.

Sammy7nil
25-04-2011, 05:29 PM
I think it was to do with who's turn it was to wear the pinky flowery shower cap as both were in hurry after the game and did not want to get wet hair.

Dunbar Hibee
25-04-2011, 05:30 PM
I think it was to do with who's turn it was to wear the pinky flowery shower cap as both were in hurry after the game and did not want to get wet hair.

:greengrin Thanks for clearing that up.

Golden Bear
25-04-2011, 05:30 PM
Sorry if already posted but anyone see these two arguing after the final whistle yesterday? Seemed to be getting pretty heated, anyone know what that was all about?

A disgreement about whose turn it was to buy the first round.

:agree:

Twiglet
25-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Didn't look that heated to me. They seemed to be having a debate, not that Brown seemed to be doing much of the talking.
Deeks didn't look that happy thouhg. I thought it might have had something to do with the kick out near the end where everyone was in the Hibs box, except Deeks who was just past the half way line, but Brown kicked to Sodje in the middle instead.
Talking of browns kicking - it's improved so much. His kicking under pressure isn't great but with the number of pass back yesterday there were only really a handful of kicks from pass backs that weren't great.

Sammy7nil
25-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Didn't look that heated to me. They seemed to be having a debate, not that Brown seemed to be doing much of the talking.
Deeks didn't look that happy thouhg. I thought it might have had something to do with the kick out near the end where everyone was in the Hibs box, except Deeks who was just past the half way line, but Brown kicked to Sodje in the middle instead.
Talking of browns kicking - it's improved so much. His kicking under pressure isn't great but with the number of pass back yesterday there were only really a handful of kicks from pass backs that weren't great.

Nice bait but I don't think you will catch many. Browns kicking in the 2nd half was marginally worse than a one legged man

moredun
25-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Nice bait but I don't think you will catch many. Browns kicking in the 2nd half was marginally worse than a one legged man

A couple of months ago, he could not keep a ball in the park, so it has improved somewhat

Hermit Crab
25-04-2011, 05:44 PM

:tee hee: had a wee chuckle at that one

Twiglet
25-04-2011, 05:49 PM

I wasn't baiting anybody. I think only 1 of his goal kicks went out yesterday. It's my opinion, if you don't think it's better, then that's fine, but I think it's improved quite a bit.

Winston Ingram
25-04-2011, 06:47 PM
I saw them, I assumed Deek was having a go about Brown's kicking due to the gestures he was making.

Deek can talk. The baw for the goal was the 1st contribution he's made since the Hamilton game on the 1st of March

Baldy Foghorn
25-04-2011, 06:52 PM

About 6 of his kicks from the pass back went straight out the park, not that good then IMO

Baldy Foghorn
25-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Deek can talk. The baw for the goal was the 1st contribution he's made since the Hamilton game on the 1st of March

DR moans at all and sundry but should maybe try unplugging his finger from his bahookie and looking at his own performance..........

Twiglet
25-04-2011, 06:56 PM
About 6 of his kicks from the pass back went straight out the park, not that good then IMO

How many pass backs were there though? We seem to have gone back to old ways. It's so annoying.
I admit his kicks under pressure from pass backs are still not good, but from actual goal kicks is so improved.

Baldy Foghorn
25-04-2011, 06:59 PM
How many pass backs were there though? We seem to have gone back to old ways. It's so annoying.
I admit his kicks under pressure from pass backs are still not good, but from actual goal kicks is so improved.

Irrespective of whether it is a bye kick or a pass back he should be doing better. It is easier IMO to kick a moving ball than a dead ball......

Twiglet
25-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Irrespective of whether it is a bye kick or a pass back he should be doing better. It is easier IMO to kick a moving ball than a dead ball......

...obviously not for Brown.:wink: