PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed......

Mark79
25-04-2011, 06:52 AM
The two guys that have season tickets in the very top corner (nearest the away end) of the main stand?

Every week I see them right at the back in the corner. Surely there are better seats in the stadium? I sat lower down that section whilst east was being built and view is dire.

Each to their own and that. Just always thought the view wouldn't be that great ( maybe a good thing this season)

hibbytam
25-04-2011, 06:57 AM
The two guys that have season tickets in the very top corner (nearest the away end) of the main stand?

Every week I see them right at the back in the corner. Surely there are better seats in the stadium? I sat lower down that section whilst east was being built and view is dire.

Each to their own and that. Just always thought the view wouldn't be that great ( maybe a good thing this season)

The good thing about sitting up there, right by the windbreak, is that when some of the unfortunates that we share the country with come to town, you can't see them. Bonus.

Saorsa
25-04-2011, 06:59 AM

Each to their own and that. Just always thought the view wouldn't be that great ( maybe a good thing this season)After the last two weeks performances they'd probably be better having seats facing the other way.

Jack
25-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Not being funny but is that not the blind section?

I'm sure there's some sort of loop system in place and the reception there is as good as it gets.

matty_f
25-04-2011, 08:43 AM
After the last two weeks performances they'd probably be better having seats facing the other way.

:tee hee:

HibeeSince85
25-04-2011, 09:04 AM

I'm sure there's some sort of loop system in place and the reception there is as good as it gets.

Bit of a climb for 2 blind guys is it not, can't see it being that.

ArabHibee
25-04-2011, 09:21 AM

As far as I am aware, there is no loop system at Easter Road. The blind section is at the front of the West Stand, towards the away end.

And have you ever seen :slipper: He's out of breath walking up 5 steps, never mind to the back of the West Stand. :greengrin

Removed
25-04-2011, 09:27 AM
As far as I am aware, there is no loop system at Easter Road. The blind section is at the front of the West Stand, towards the away end.

And have you ever seen :slipper: He's out of breath walking up 5 steps, never mind to the back of the West Stand. :greengrin

:greengrin

I remember taking him to Ibrox and we were in the back row at the top of the Broomloan. It was a total nightmare getting him up there!!!

No way would blind folk be up the back given the latest posts from some about disabled not being seated past a certain row.

Maybe the guys in question haven't told their wives about their STs and being up there they won't be spotted or be on the tv :dunno:

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2011, 10:37 AM

I know one of them and he's best left up there out of the way!

hibbymac
25-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Bit of a climb for 2 blind guys is it not, can't see it being that.

Neither can they. :duck:

Hermit Crab
25-04-2011, 01:39 PM
I know one of them and he's best left up there out of the way!

I also know one of them very well and your right SH,they are best left alone. Motor mouth and dafty comes to mind. :tee hee:

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2011, 02:02 PM
I also know one of them very well and your right SH,they are best left alone. Motor mouth and dafty comes to mind. :tee hee:

You know AB?

Hermit Crab
25-04-2011, 02:09 PM
You know AB?

Yes i do SC. bus regular to away days

HibeeSince85
25-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Neither can they. :duck:

Well I found that funny:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Yes i do SC. bus regular to away days

Ah of course, my laddie tells me he always sees him on the bus.

Hermit Crab
25-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Ah of course, my laddie tells me he always sees him on the bus.

Aye hes at most away games but not all of them. Nice guy and quite funny at times :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Aye hes at most away games but not all of them. Nice guy and quite funny at times :greengrin

Very excitable, thankfully though a bit quieter on the bowling green........sometimes!

Hermit Crab
25-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Very excitable, thankfully though a bit quieter on the bowling green........sometimes!

He was blowing a fuse yest along with his pal who was blootered :tee hee:

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2011, 02:25 PM
He was blowing a fuse yest along with his pal who was blootered :tee hee:

He certainly was, his seat was gettin hammered too! I find myself looking up to see if he's there if I haven't heard him, which isn't very often!!:greengrin

Hermit Crab
25-04-2011, 02:32 PM
He certainly was, his seat was gettin hammered too! I find myself looking up to see if he's there if I haven't heard him, which isn't very often!!:greengrin

I sit maybe 20 seats along as im in the back row too. One hell of a loud voice hes got :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-04-2011, 02:50 PM
If they are volunteering to sit in a restricted view area just now, what were they doing when Hughes was in charge. Sitting behind the stand altogether?

Hermit Crab
25-04-2011, 02:58 PM
If they are volunteering to sit in a restricted view area just now, what were they doing when Hughes was in charge. Sitting behind the stand altogether?

I dont think that those seats are restricted view you can see th whole pitch AFAIK (unfortunately) :greengrin

Bristolhibby
26-04-2011, 02:45 PM
I dont think that those seats are restricted view you can see th whole pitch AFAIK (unfortunately) :greengrin

True.

I sat up there for the game against the Huns on Boxing Day 2009. View was very good, and the added bonus of not seeing a Hun the entire game. My bro had not even got to his seat by the time Stokes fired the first in. Shame that was to be the high point of the game.

Other bonuses were no howling wind/snow/rain and you have a wee shelf behind the seat to lay your jacket on, should you desire.

J