PDA

View Full Version : Colin Calderwood.

greenlex
24-04-2011, 08:27 PM
WTF was he doing most of the second half? He had something in his hand and was pissing about with it whilst the game was raging on. Only his bust up with the 4th official when Derek Adams actually stepped in at one point to calm him down.:faint:stopped it. He looked like he was rolling a joint. :smokin :greengrin

Removed
24-04-2011, 08:29 PM
WTF was he doing most of the second half? He had something in his hand and was pissing about with it whilst the game was raging on. Only his bust up with the 4th official when Derek Adams actually stepped in at one point to calm him down.:faint:stopped it. He looked like he was rolling a joint. :smokin :greengrin

Maybe it was a big bogey :dunno:

Did he flick it?

Baldy Foghorn
24-04-2011, 08:40 PM

He was taking notes, but threw the paper away, then a short while later he threw the pen away.... He had to pick both of the said items up....Wee tip Colin, it looks better throwing something away that you don't actually need or are using:wink:

R'Albin
24-04-2011, 09:45 PM
He was taking notes, but threw the paper away, then a short while later he threw the pen away.... He had to pick both of the said items up....Wee tip Colin, it looks better throwing something away that you don't actually need or are using;

Sounds very uncalderwood like? Always seemed a relatively calm, measured guy to me? Maybe Adams is a bad influence :greengrin:

Westie1875
24-04-2011, 09:47 PM

What was that all about? I was watching him from the East stand but couldn't figure out what had started him off, very unlike him to lose it like that. :confused:

sesoim
24-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Telltale signs of aspergers surfacing again.

AgentDaleCooper
25-04-2011, 02:42 AM
Telltale signs of aspergers surfacing again.

if so, probably a latent tactical genius

silverhibee
25-04-2011, 11:12 AM
What was that all about? I was watching him from the East stand but couldn't figure out what had started him off, very unlike him to lose it like that. :confused:

He lost it with the fourth offical after an offside decision didn't go for us, a st midden player was clearly offside but the linesman never put his flag up, and i think Nid cleared it and it went straight back to a midden player, CC was raging with this, i think he may have been writing down all the mistakes the ref was making during the game, it looked like the 4th offical agreed with CC that there player was offside, and CC had the wee strop where he launched his note pad to the ground.
Still cant believe that no one has mentioned the head-butt from the midden player in the first half, right in front of the ref and he seen it as well, but only wagged his finger to say cut it out, it was a red card, no doubt about it.
I dont know if the ref just had a bad game, or was there more to it than that. :rolleyes:

matty_f
25-04-2011, 11:15 AM
He lost it with the fourth offical after an offside decision didn't go for us, a st midden player was clearly offside but the linesman never put his flag up, and i think Nid cleared it and it went straight back to a midden player, CC was raging with this, i think he may have been writing down all the mistakes the ref was making during the game, it looked like the 4th offical agreed with CC that there player was offside, and CC had the wee strop where he launched his note pad to the ground.
Still cant believe that no one has mentioned the head-butt from the midden player in the first half, right in front of the ref and he seen it as well, but only wagged his finger to say cut it out, it was a red card, no doubt about it.
I dont know if the ref just had a bad game, or was there more to it than that. :rolleyes:

Wasn't at the game but had it on the radio, and they were as bemused as anyone at some of the decisions from the ref.

moredun
25-04-2011, 02:09 PM

Forgot about that, it was there numer 7.
how the ref could give him a "telling off" and that was it was shocking, but as we seen, that was just the start of his blatant cheating

The_Sauz
25-04-2011, 02:19 PM
He was taking notes, but threw the paper away, then a short while later he threw the pen away.... He had to pick both of the said items up....Wee tip Colin, it looks better throwing something away that you don't actually need or are using:wink:
He has....it's called players :greengrin

The_Sauz
25-04-2011, 02:27 PM
I thought he was bored with the game and decided bring out his crossword book, and kept getting 8 down wrong......4 letters "My team is ...." :wink:

jax67
25-04-2011, 07:18 PM
I thought he was bored with the game and decided bring out his crossword book, and kept getting 8 down wrong......4 letters "My team is ...." :wink:

Saw his budget for players, anagram of EROZ.

Hibs90
27-04-2011, 12:48 PM
saw his budget for players, anagram of eroz.

roze?

Claire07
27-04-2011, 05:35 PM
I ve noticed whatever he has in his hand is laminated so must be pre written before the game?!