PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray to Dunfermline?

3pm
24-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Was at the game yesterday. Pars fan said a rumour through there was that Murray might sign for them.

Anybody heard that?

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Par for the course!

iwasthere1972
24-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Ideal replacement for Sammy.

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2011, 04:13 PM
:pray:

3pm
24-04-2011, 04:16 PM
:pray:

Hope the prayer extends to about 8 of his team mates.

CallumLaidlaw
24-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Sure someone said a few weeks ago nish and Murray to the pars if they come up

proud_and_green
24-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Yes heard this a couple of weeks ago that if the Pars came up they would bid for Murray and Nish. I posted this at the time on the Nish to Pars thread.

Hank Schrader
24-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Heard the same from someone closely connected to DAFC. Although it sounded like it was a rumour and not something he had heard from within the club.

Murrays best days are past him now, wouldn't be too fussed if he left.

California-Hibs
24-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Murray is finished, he's so bad its unreal, would be delighted if he moves on in the summer! We need to free up wages to bring in a good standard of quality.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Murray is finished, he's so bad its unreal, would be delighted if he moves on in the summer! We need to free up wages to bring in a good standard of quality.

Bit harsh that IMO. Hes been and still is a good servant for Hibs

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2011, 05:19 PM

I'd prefer him to be a good player, imo those days are well behind him. Get yer money on Dunfermline to go straight back down if they sign him and Nish.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2011, 05:30 PM
I'd prefer him to be a good player, imo those days are well behind him. Get yer money on Dunfermline to go straight back down if they sign him and Nish.

Fair enough mate. I dont think openly stating how bad he may/may not be is very apt for the forum. We had enough of this with the Nish bashing threads which became very abussive towards him at times.

Wotherspiniesta
24-04-2011, 05:39 PM
AlbionHibs, where are you?

Franck Stanton
24-04-2011, 05:47 PM

Whilst I totally agree that Ian Murray's best days are behind him, feel he has always given 100% whilst wearing the jersey and does not merit the above comments. Been a good servant to the club and we as Hibbys shouldn,t turn on our own when their playing days are coming to an end, after all it's not as though he has asked for a transfer, just his time is now up . If he does go, them I am sure it will be with a lot of Hibbys best wishes.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Whilst I totally agree that Ian Murray's best days are behind him, feel he has always given 100% whilst wearing the jersey and does not merit the above comments. Been a good servant to the club and we as Hibbys shouldn,t turn on our own when their playing days are coming to an end, after all it's not as though he has asked for a transfer, just his time is now up . If he does go, them I am sure it will be with a lot of Hibbys best wishes.

:agree: Nice one, we shouldnt be slagging our own players off just because its near the end of thier playing days.

HibeeSince85
24-04-2011, 05:54 PM
IF he is to go at the end of the season I hope in a way we know before the Aberdeen game so we can say bye properly.

Same with Deek.

The Harp
24-04-2011, 05:55 PM

Well said! No need for nastiness when it comes to a guy like Ian Murray. Always gives 100% for the cause. We could do with more players at ER with his level of commitment.

MrSmith
24-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Thought Murray signed a 3 year coach/player contract last year??

moredun
24-04-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm with you on this HC, although he is past his best, i would like him to stay at the club in some form, squad player and help with the coaching of the younger lads, imo IM is the type of man we need at the club in some capacity.
Get all his badges at Hibs, work with the players coming through, build from within, to me it would be a good move for both parties, unless IM wants to play week in week out, if so all the best to him

moredun
24-04-2011, 06:23 PM

Hope so, as said, he wouldn't be a bad shout to be involved in some capaity at the club

Hermit Crab
24-04-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm with you on this HC, although he is past his best, i would like him to stay at the club in some form, squad player and help with the coaching of the younger lads, imo IM is the type of man we need at the club in some capacity.
Get all his badges at Hibs, work with the players coming through, build from within, to me it would be a good move for both parties, unless IM wants to play week in week out, if so all the best to him

It kind of seems a natural move for IM to go into a role of the above.

scoopyboy
24-04-2011, 06:46 PM

Signed a 2 year deal, 12 months to go.

No mention of coaching.

Jamesie
24-04-2011, 08:08 PM

Very harsh indeed IMHO - if we had a team of Ian Murrays we wouldn't be sitting in the bottom six willing the season to come to an end I think.

Baldy Foghorn
24-04-2011, 08:43 PM

Spot on Rooney

Albion Hibs
24-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Dont believe the rumour - he still has a year on his contract. In any event for the 40 mins he was on today, he showed that he is still a far better player than most, and more than capable of holding down a slot in the first team.

The most concerning thing, is of course the way that some on here elect to speak about our club captain, someone who has turned out hundreds of times for the club these same people as supposed to support. To be honest the reaction some of the give, and they know who they are, is shameful and a poor reflection on our support / club.

Scouse Hibee
24-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Dont believe the rumour - he still has a year on his contract. In any event for the 40 mins he was on today, he showed that he is still a far better player than most, and more than capable of holding down a slot in the first team.

The most concerning thing, is of course the way that some on here elect to speak about our club captain, someone who has turned out hundreds of times for the club these same people as supposed to support. To be honest the reaction some of the give, and they know who they are, is shameful and a poor reflection on our support / club.

Agreed the comments on here are way over the top,however I think a regular first team slot is beyond Ian now and at best he will be a useful squad player who can maybe influence games when needed from the bench.

Hibercelona
24-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Ian Murray has the attitude that you want to see from every player in a football game. A true professional. Unfortunately he just doesnt have the legs anymore, which is a real shame.

If he does move to Dunfermline, I reckon they'll get a couple of decent seasons out of him and then he'll have to move on.

What ever he decides to do, good luck to him.

Baldy Foghorn
24-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Ian Murray has the attitude that you want to see from every player in a football game. A true professional. Unfortunately he just doesnt have the legs anymore, which is a real shame.

If he does move to Dunfermline, I reckon they'll get a couple of decent seasons out of him and then he'll have to move on.

What ever he decides to do, good luck to him.

:top marks:top marks

Sir David Gray
24-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Murray's got a contract until the summer of 2012 so if he does move on this summer, we'll need to pay him off or a club would need to buy him.

I don't see either happening to be honest.

Sammy7nil
24-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Good luck to Ian he has been a great servant to the club although sneeking off to the Gers then having a few pops at Hibs I did not like.

However if we want to get back in to the top 6 Ian will not be a starter in a Hibs team that achieves that. His best days are long gone he is now VERY Slow.

Good luck in Ian I hope you do move on and will go with my best wishes.

Albion Hibs
24-04-2011, 10:00 PM
I do get my kill out of this "legs have gone" chat. They guy is 30, and before everyone starts piping up about illnesses etc lets be 100% honest, no one really knows how fast or slow he is or what condition his legs are in.

I do however apppreciate on .net we are all expert - scouts, managers, tacticians, sports doctors, life style coaches, football club chairmen etc etc

Wilbur
24-04-2011, 10:01 PM

Could not agree more, always liked Murray and wish him all the best. :top marks

Sammy7nil
24-04-2011, 10:07 PM
I do get my kill out of this "legs have gone" chat. They guy is 30, and before everyone starts piping up about illnesses etc lets be 100% honest, no one really knows how fast or slow he is or what condition his legs are in.

I do however apppreciate on .net we are all expert - scouts, managers, tacticians, sports doctors, life style coaches, football club chairmen etc etc

We do know Usain Bolt or even Usains his wee sister are not worried about Murray's "Pace"

We all like Ian but lets face it, it is obvious to everyone he struggles to get up and down the pitch and seems to take an age getting back to defence after a jaunt up the pitch. If you can't see that SPECSAVERS beckons :greengrin

sahib
24-04-2011, 10:08 PM

It's true. My source at the club told me that he rents a pair for match days, usually just sits in a bath chair during the week, at east mains.

Albion Hibs
24-04-2011, 10:17 PM
We do know Usain Bolt or even Usains his wee sister are not worried about Murray's "Pace"

We all like Ian but lets face it, it is obvious to everyone he struggles to get up and down the pitch and seems to take an age getting back to defence after a jaunt up the pitch. If you can't see that SPECSAVERS beckons :greengrin

As I say you do NOT know. I would love to see the stats that the club hold, I would bet they would be suprising.

Plus the comparison you make to Bolt is because he is the worlds fastest man - you know that as there is a clock on the screen each time he runs - i.e. its a fact.

IWasThere2016
24-04-2011, 10:25 PM
The Pars are poor - they'll need a number of decent signings to stay up.

Sammy7nil
24-04-2011, 10:25 PM
As I say you do NOT know. I would love to see the stats that the club hold, I would bet they would be suprising.

Plus the comparison you make to Bolt is because he is the worlds fastest man - you know that as there is a clock on the screen each time he runs - i.e. its a fact.

There is a clock at ER it ticks by in minutes not seconds it will soon be measuring Ian's up the park and back runs :wink:

I do not think any stats the club have would be surprising Ian is only rivaled by Mr Harte in the lack of pace dept for our defence.

At The Edge
24-04-2011, 10:31 PM
i actually didn't realise that Murray had came on until i heard 'There's only one Iain Murray' getting belted out close to the end of the match, which means either he didn't do anything, did his job well or i was not really paying attention to the game and watching the gulls fly over the park, plus the 2 pigeons that really wanted to land up in the east.

:flag:

down-the-slope
24-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Very harsh indeed IMHO - if we had a team of Ian Murrays we wouldn't be sitting in the bottom six willing the season to come to an end I think.

:rolleyes: yes we would....if we are talking about the player he is now rather than in the past...

Good player who may be good coach / manager in the future but we need youth / talent / cheaper wages for the future

Vini1875
24-04-2011, 11:02 PM

Yep it would be a decent move for both the Player and Hibs. I don't see Murray getting a lot of game time with Hibs next season. Agree he still gives 100%, but afarid to say his 100% is not at the height of quality I hope to see at ER.

scoopyboy
25-04-2011, 05:44 AM

Ian Murray has an ailment, there is no two ways about that irespective how much you try and muddy the waters. And that is a fact.

I reckon Nid would struggle to pass a medical at anonther club, for this reason alone I can't see there being any truth in the Dunfermline story.

Albion Hibs
25-04-2011, 09:32 AM
There is a clock at ER it ticks by in minutes not seconds it will soon be measuring Ian's up the park and back runs :wink:

I do not think any stats the club have would be surprising Ian is only rivaled by Mr Harte in the lack of pace dept for our defence.

Bold = my point exactly.

Sammy7nil
25-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Bold = my point exactly.

I have no stats or evidence to back it up - Riordan is far slower than Sproule

Use your eyes they are a very good starting point :wink:

Albion Hibs
25-04-2011, 09:43 AM
I have no stats or evidence to back it up - Riordan is far slower than Sproule

Use your eyes they are a very good starting point :wink:

As I said, you dont know. Lets leave it at that and you can carry on pretending you do know something/anything if you really want!

Sammy7nil
25-04-2011, 09:49 AM
As I said, you dont know. Lets leave it at that and you can carry on pretending you do know something/anything if you really want!

You are right lets just leave it I will keep "pretending" Sproule is faster than Deek and you can refuse believe what your own eyes can see. :greengrin

Albion Hibs
25-04-2011, 10:04 AM
You are right lets just leave it I will keep "pretending" Sproule is faster than Deek and you can refuse believe what your own eyes can see. :greengrin

dont believe i said that, in FACT, I did not! But if you want to tell youself I did and make that another thing you "know" then do that.

Hibernia Na Eir
25-04-2011, 10:23 AM
thats about Murray's level.

As always, our players go to crappy teams after their bout with Hibs

Sammy7nil
25-04-2011, 10:24 AM
dont believe i said that, in FACT, I did not! But if you want to tell youself I did and make that another thing you "know" then do that.

Sorry I just thought you were choosing to ignore what your eyes can see. Apologies if I got that bit wrong.

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2011, 10:30 AM

You always throw up the fact that we are not coaches,managers experts etc!! You are indeed correct most of us if not all do not have the qualifications you speak of.
However some of us have watched football for a long time and have even had the pleasure of watching Ian Murray perform far better than he does/is able to do now.Therefore I think we are permitted to have an opinion that it is (clear to most) that Ian Murray no longer performs to the previous high standards that we have all witnessed. He's not the only one as indeed the same could be said of Deeks, the facts are there for all to see on the pitch regardless of your qualifications surely?

Albion Hibs
25-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Sorry I just thought you were choosing to ignore what your eyes can see. Apologies if I got that bit wrong.

Drawing a comparison between an F1 car and a BMW as to who would win a race is not much a comparrison, well I suppose it is, it is just a very very simple one, perhaps the reason you chose it.

If you think there is that much of a comparison/difference between Murray and the rest of those in the team then perhaps you should follow your own advice and open your eyes next time you are at the game.

Anyway this is now becoming really boring, if you want to continue getting stuck into the member of our current squad with the most appearances for Hibs, and someone who is probably up there is the all time stakes, by all means do so....as a hibs fan I would rather not be associated with it.

offshorehibby
25-04-2011, 10:32 AM
IM will always give 100% but i don't think he'll get a lot of game time next year. I know he was doing a lot of coaching down with Coldstream for his coaching badges.
I don't know what stage he is at with the badges so wouldn't be surprised if he is doing the next stage come the close season.
I would imagine, unless somebody comes in with an offer he'll be at ER next season. And then possibly a player coach job down the leagues a bit.

Sammy7nil
25-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Drawing a comparison between an F1 car and a BMW as to who would win a race is not much a comparrison, well I suppose it is, it is just a very very simple one, perhaps the reason you chose it.

If you think there is that much of a comparison/difference between Murray and the rest of those in the team then perhaps you should follow your own advice and open your eyes next time you are at the game.

Anyway this is now becoming really boring, if you want to continue getting stuck into the member of our current squad with the most appearances for Hibs, and someone who is probably up there is the all time stakes, by all means do so....as a hibs fan I would rather not be associated with it.

Yip very boring

As I said we all like Ian and he always gives 100% for Hibs unfortunately he is no longer capable of what he once was. With Ian in our starting 11 we will struggle to make the top 6 not a FACT just a very strong opinion.

Ian let himself and Hibs down by sneaking off to Ibrox then having a go at the Hibs fans on more than one occasion. Ian said these things happen and Hibs fans just need to get over it.

Well all I can say is players get older, slower and are unable to perform to previous standards Ian and you need to get over that.

MrSmith
25-04-2011, 01:03 PM
Ian Murray has an ailment, there is no two ways about that irespective how much you try and muddy the waters. And that is a fact.

I reckon Nid would struggle to pass a medical at anonther club, for this reason alone I can't see there being any truth in the Dunfermline story.

Could not agree more!

moredun
25-04-2011, 01:18 PM
thats about Murray's level.

As always, our players go to crappy teams after their bout with Hibs

S Whittaker
O'Connor
K Miller
S Fletcher
S Brown
K thomson
G Caldwell
C Killen
D Murphy
Uli Laursen
D Agathe

Just a few who would disagree with that. Loads more

A few have went down the leagues obviously, but just showing a wee mishap with your post:wink:

Kev
25-04-2011, 01:33 PM

shameful! the guy knocks his pan in for Hibs and 6 months ago this guy was a shining light in a dismal squad, now he is "so bad its unreal." I thought the fickle mob came from the dark side of edinburgh but starting to think twice with recent posts....Good luck to Ian if he goes, think he would set a great example if he stays!

moredun
25-04-2011, 01:39 PM
shameful! the guy knocks his pan in for Hibs and 6 months ago this guy was a shining light in a dismal squad, now he is "so bad its unreal." I thought the fickle mob came from the dark side of edinburgh but starting to think twice with recent posts....Good luck to Ian if he goes, think he would set a great example if he stays!

I agree mate, some of the posts on here regarding a man who gives everything, and has been a great player for us in a lot of games, is wrong imo.
As said, i think IM is the perfect man to be kept at the club in some shape or form, he would be good to have in the club set-up

blackpoolhibs
25-04-2011, 02:27 PM
I agree mate, some of the posts on here regarding a man who gives everything, and has been a great player for us in a lot of games, is wrong imo.
As said, i think IM is the perfect man to be kept at the club in some shape or form, he would be good to have in the club set-up

Sentimental clap trap imo. Better players are what we need, not slow cumbersome ones like Murray. He might go on to be a coach or manager, but if he does, let him learn it at another club first. Let him make his mistakes for them.

hibiedude
25-04-2011, 02:32 PM
It would be fair to say that Ian Murray is past his best like many others at the club- Ian will move in the summer and if its to the pars then good luck to him because he has been a good servant to the club.

moredun
25-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Sentimental clap trap imo. Better players are what we need, not slow cumbersome ones like Murray. He might go on to be a coach or manager, but if he does, let him learn it at another club first. Let him make his mistakes for them.

Never said any different.
He is under contract, so it is not as if we are buying him

As for the rest of your post:faf: you honestly think i want him coaching the first team?
Make his maistakes for another club?
What by helping out with the youngsters and by being around the club, getting his badges?
What mistakes could he make?
Bigger and wealthier clubs than Hibs do this, i don't see your point.

And when i said it was wrong, i was talking about the posts slating him, no need

calumb
25-04-2011, 03:05 PM
are his legs gone or is he just not as fit as he normally would be, could be down to yogi with all his getting the balls out on the first day of pre season means that none of them were properly prepared for the season ahead. could explain some of the lethargic performances the team has had especially from the likes of him and Deek.
maybe a pre season with a proper coach and the new fitness coach will see him back to his best.

jax67
25-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Because he gets a cheer for committing a needless foul, or skying the ball out of the park for countless throw-ins and corners doesnt make him a good servant imo.

Dashing Bob S
25-04-2011, 07:38 PM
He's too slow and well past his best. Sentiment doesn't come into it in football - ask IM himself when he jettisoned ER for Ibrox.

We should be similarly ruthless in dispensing with his services.

Football is a performance related sport. The way some people are talking you would think Laurie Reilly should still be leading the line.

proud_and_green
25-04-2011, 09:44 PM
You always throw up the fact that we are not coaches,managers experts etc!! You are indeed correct most of us if not all do not have the qualifications you speak of.
However some of us have watched football for a long time and have even had the pleasure of watching Ian Murray perform far better than he does/is able to do now.Therefore I think we are permitted to have an opinion that it is (clear to most) that Ian Murray no longer performs to the previous high standards that we have all witnessed. He's not the only one as indeed the same could be said of Deeks, the facts are there for all to see on the pitch regardless of your qualifications surely?

Aye but many people on here couldn't run for a bus if it was ten feet away and it was waiting for the timetable to catch up and don't understand what makes an athlete. Yes people can see speed but speed is not all there is to running and covering ground neither is it all to playing football.

Scouse Hibee
26-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Aye but many people on here couldn't run for a bus if it was ten feet away and it was waiting for the timetable to catch up and don't understand what makes an athlete. Yes people can see speed but speed is not all there is to running and covering ground neither is it all to playing football.

You seem to be talking a lot about speed, which I never referred to at all! I think I understand what playing football is all about and stand by my original comments.

Stevie Reid
26-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Have heard the Dunfermline rumour a few times now. Ian has been a fantastic player for Hibs, and I was delighted when he signed his new contract last season, as were many others - this season has been a disappointment for everyone, Ian included.

He did come into the team when we got our first results under CC at Ibrox and at home to Motherwell, but he did feature regularly in the dismal period after - he did feature in our good spell over February also though.

If he goes to Dunfermline I will not shed any tears and thank him for his tremendous commitment to Hibs and all his years of service to the club - however, if he stays I will be perfectly happy, I believe his ability to fill in a number of positions can still be of great use to us, and I think he can be a very effective sub when we are trying to shut games down.

RoslinInstHibby
26-04-2011, 11:52 AM
it's a load of rubbish:agree:

Franck is God
26-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Football is about more than just pace. With the experience he has gained playing for us and Rangers in a variety of positions he should be strolling through games in the SPL and the fact that he might not be as quick as he once was should make no difference. David Weir is old and slow yet still manages to be as effective a defender as any other in Scotland.

The fact Murray looks slow and cumbersome means that he is simply not good enough to play in the SPL anymore and Dunfermline should have there sights on better players if they want to stay up next year.

KeithTheHibby
26-04-2011, 05:42 PM
It seems strange to me that most people are happy to see IM leave with a year on his contract left yet most are happy with Lewis Stevenson getting a 1 year deal?

Lewis has done the square root of nothing for the past 4 years incase anyone hasn't noticed. IM has only fallen out the team in the past couple of months.

I know who I would rather have in the team / bring on as a sub when needed.

For the record I am quite happy to have both of these guys around next year, we need a squad not a first 11 alone.

soupy
26-04-2011, 05:45 PM
It seems strange to me that most people are happy to see IM leave with a year on his contract left yet most are happy with Lewis Stevenson getting a 1 year deal?

Lewis has done the square root of nothing for the past 4 years incase anyone hasn't noticed. IM has only fallen out the team in the past couple of months.

For the record I am quite happy to have both of these guys around next year, we need a squad not a first 11 alone.

Totally agree mate...

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2011, 10:45 AM

I'd be please if we released both Murray and Stevenson. Imagine we have a couple of injuries in the midfield, and both of them are in there? Christ we'd really struggle. Get better please, we need better as when we do have injuries the replacements need to be a better standard for us to progress.

MrRobot
28-04-2011, 12:27 PM
I like Murray and id like to see us keep him, maybe to move into a coaching role in the future. One guy who isnt afraid to tackle and we could do with more like him IMO. Its a shame he looks slower these days cause he does give his all.

Albion Hibs
28-04-2011, 12:33 PM
I have every confidence Murray will be a Hibs player next season, this talk of Dunfermline is quite frankly complete .net! Pretty much the same vain as some saying Riordan and Nish will only get teams in the lower Scottish leagues. Again a reflection of the average fans knowledge of the sport.

Scouse Hibee
28-04-2011, 01:32 PM
I have every confidence Murray will be a Hibs player next season, this talk of Dunfermline is quite frankly complete .net! Pretty much the same vain as some saying Riordan and Nish will only get teams in the lower Scottish leagues. Again a reflection of the average fans knowledge of the sport.

There you go again referring to the knowledge of fans, it's about time you came out of hiding and told us which premiership manager you actually are...............go on.........................please I'm dying to know. :wink: :greengrin

Albion Hibs
28-04-2011, 04:25 PM
There you go again referring to the knowledge of fans, it's about time you came out of hiding and told us which premiership manager you actually are...............go on.........................please I'm dying to know. :wink: :greengrin

I think you will see that what I am getting at is that the hammering we dish out to our OWN players on here is consistantly overstated, perhaps fueled by the desire that many seem to always want the unknown, just for a change, and just because it might be better, and generally just because it is something differnt.

I will gladly take a wager such is my confidence on this subject given your non manager knowledge is so vast!?

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2011, 09:51 PM
I think you will see that what I am getting at is that the hammering we dish out to our OWN players on here is consistantly overstated, perhaps fueled by the desire that many seem to always want the unknown, just for a change, and just because it might be better, and generally just because it is something differnt.

I will gladly take a wager such is my confidence on this subject given your non manager knowledge is so vast!?

Thats right, as you and only you can judge who we should keep and who we should hopefully get rid of. Only you have the qualifications required to make those decisions.

PapillonVert
28-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Colin Calderwood is now the manager,

He has his idea of what he wants and I am sure he will go that way. That means you make your plans and get rid of anyone who doesn't fit in.

I believe that is right. The Club moves on and there is no room for sentiment. For all the players that have served us, thank you very much.

Going forward, if you are not part of CC's plans so be it. Thank you for everything you've done but please move on. We move on also.

Scouse Hibee
28-04-2011, 10:38 PM

Jees I try to inject a bit of humour and you make accusations about my knowledge and offer a wager...............on what? I see you still managed to mention knowledge in your post but omitted OPINION. Lighten up man!

Jack
28-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Colin Calderwood is now the manager,

He has his idea of what he wants and I am sure he will go that way. That means you make your plans and get rid of anyone who doesn't fit in.

I believe that is right. The Club moves on and there is no room for sentiment. For all the players that have served us, thank you very much.

Going forward, if you are not part of CC's plans so be it. Thank you for everything you've done but please move on. We move on also.

Thanks Colin ;-) I agree.

seven nowt
29-04-2011, 06:07 PM

Correct.

I want him to stay til the end of his career at Hibs. Had that regretful feeling when Hoggy left us.

blackpoolhibs
29-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Correct.

I want him to stay til the end of his career at Hibs. Had that regretful feeling when Hoggy left us.

:faf::faf: