PDA

View Full Version : NHC Stokes out again.

Jim44
24-04-2011, 11:19 AM
I see Stokes is out of the team again in the bigot brother derby today. Being the club's top scorer but being ignored automatically for games against Celtic can't do much for his ego. I wonder what his nutter of an old man is going to come out with this time, if he is free to speak to the press. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
24-04-2011, 11:33 AM
I see Stokes is out of the team again in the bigot brother derby today. Being the club's top scorer but being ignored automatically for games against Celtic can't do much for his ego. I wonder what his nutter of an old man is going to come out with this time, if he is free to speak to the press. :greengrin

Stokes to volatile for these games. The 1 he did start in he should have been sent off in1st inute with shocker of a tackle. IIRC

ElginHibbie
24-04-2011, 11:54 AM
I wonder what his nutter of an old man is going to come out with this time, if he is free to speak to the press. :greengrin

I can't wait!:greengrin

Frazerbob
24-04-2011, 12:56 PM

No doubt he's currently puting a banner up outside his pub letting Neil Lennon know he's barred.

seven nowt
24-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Stokes is on.

The thing is, Stokes can score Goal of the Season into them with Hibs.

hibiedude
24-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Booked for diving :agree:

just_joe
24-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Ahhh the things you learn when you play for the old firm! :agree: