PDA

View Full Version : Anynody lost their season ticket before?

3pm
23-04-2011, 03:09 PM
At Pars v Raith. Wallet fell out my pocket! No chance of seeing that again but my ST was in it. Anybody done this before and know what happens about a replacement?!

Jack
23-04-2011, 03:13 PM
I could put a thread up on pars.net if you want???

Apart from that get in touch with the ticket office they will cancel that one and issue another, I think its a fiver.

Franck Stanton
23-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Lost it ? No, but one season during fat blobbys reign got so fed up nailed mine to front door of ticket office. Went to pub, had a few sherbets, calmed down and went back to retrieve it, - yeah you guessed it, some rat had stole my nail.

MWHIBBIES
23-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Lost it ? No, but one season during fat blobbys reign got so fed up nailed mine to front door of ticket office. Went to pub, had a few sherbets, calmed down and went back to retrieve it, - yeah you guessed it, some rat had stole my nail.Last time I heard that one I laughed so hard I fell of my Dinosaur :greengrin

soupy
23-04-2011, 04:31 PM
I lost mine twice at the start of the season, just go to the ticket office and they'll sort ye out, they'll prob charge you £5 for a new card tho.

Twiglet
23-04-2011, 04:38 PM
When I renewed they said we're getting new season ticket cards. For the rest of this season they might be willing to just give you a free replacement as there's only 3 games left.

seanraff07
23-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Almost 5 years ago now when i lost my ST I then had to pay full price for the next 3 home games then I was given a new ST, surely it's still not the same shambles as that and they will simply give you a replacement.

Franck Stanton
23-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Last time I heard that one I laughed so hard I fell of my Dinosaur :greengrin

Yup, yer right, it is an oldie,

marinello59
23-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Almost 5 years ago now when i lost my ST I then had to pay full price for the next 3 home games then I was given a new ST, surely it's still not the same shambles as that and they will simply give you a replacement.

To be fair that was when he had actual books of tickets so it wasn't simply a case of cancelling one card so it would not be valid at the turnstyle and supplying another. You should have received a refund for the games you paid for as well. It seemed a fair enough system to me rather than a shambles.

Removed
23-04-2011, 06:01 PM

Would be simplest just to ask for three paper tickets for the remaining games :dunno:

ballengeich
23-04-2011, 06:48 PM
It happened to me about 6 years ago around the mid-point of the season. I contacted the club and they set up a complementary ticket which I picked up from the ticket office before each remaining game.

They didn't charge me anything so full marks to the club office for this.

jakedance
23-04-2011, 06:52 PM
I lost mine and it was sent to me in the post with a note saying "sent back you by a gid jambo".

fatbloke
24-04-2011, 09:08 PM
At Pars v Raith. Wallet fell out my pocket! No chance of seeing that again but my ST was in it. Anybody done this before and know what happens about a replacement?!

Wee bit controversial there. You'll have the fife PC brigade on yer case soon :greengrin

3pm
24-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Wee bit controversial there. You'll have the fife PC brigade on yer case soon :greengrin

Nobody disagreed!!

Pretty pissed off with the ticket office actually. They gave me tickets for the 3 remaining games, no questions asked. Suppose I need to go now.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Nobody disagreed!!

Pretty pissed off with the ticket office actually. They gave me tickets for the 3 remaining games, no questions asked. Suppose I need to go now.

Looks like the ticket office staff have given up like the players :greengrin

3pm
24-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Looks like the ticket office staff have given up like the players :greengrin

Totally mate! :o)

All joking aside, that was an eye opening experience while I was waiting in the queue for my replacements. There were 3 separate offers of free tickets yet nobody really wanted them! I am sure as I was served one guy was given 3 'comps' for the centre of the West Stand. He thought it was a wind up!

Hermit Crab
24-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Totally mate! :o)

All joking aside, that was an eye opening experience while I was waiting in the queue for my replacements. There were 3 separate offers of free tickets yet nobody really wanted them! I am sure as I was served one guy was given 3 'comps' for the centre of the West Stand. He thought it was a wind up!

Well Hibs have not been known previously for giving away tickets so im not surprised he thought it was a wind up :greengrin.

Tells you something though that if they cant give away comps easily.

HH81
25-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Well Hibs have not been known previously for giving away tickets so im not surprised he thought it was a wind up :greengrin.

Tells you something though that if they cant give away comps easily.
I seen the offers of comps on here and I was temped. I just thought Hibs would need my 22 quid so I just paid in.

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2011, 11:03 AM
I seen the offers of comps on here and I was temped. I just thought Hibs would need my 22 quid so I just paid in.

:greengrin