PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs.net SPL Prediction League competition - No fixtures to predict this week ?

Gee7062
22-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Does anyone know why there are no fixtures available to predict for the competition this week.

Just wondering cause im currently joint top :greengrin

Sir David Gray
22-04-2011, 02:29 PM
I reported this yesterday with a full list of fixtures over the next 7 days but it's not been updated yet.

DH1875
22-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Did it only run up till the split? Quite confused cause looked into it there and it says there are no games within the next 7 days.

HNA4
22-04-2011, 07:09 PM
It appears that the German providers of the Predictor knows nothing of the SPL split - or at least of the fixtures. It's been reported to them at least twice.

As soon as something happens, I'll update this thread.

Mikey
23-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Just to confirm what No.4 says, we're at the mercy of a third party company here. They've always been very quick to correct errors when we've contacted them but not on this occasion it seems!

If they do miss this weekend there's nothing to suggest that they won't complete the fixtures for the rest of the season.

HNA4
25-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Update:

It appears the German providers are no longer supporting the prediction league.
Despite numerous reports to them, by several people, nothing has materialised from their end.

If there is still no activity on their part fairly soon, we'll have to call an end to the prediction league for this competition and the current standings will be final.

There is one fixture still in the system that looks like it might be viable. A rearranged match of a postponement on the weekend of 2nd/3rd April; ICT v Celtc due to be played May 4th. It can be found under Matchday 31. Here's the link...

http://www.hibs.net/vbsoccer.php?do=bet&l=2&m=31

To clarify the position regarding an outright winner, if 2 people are on the same amount of points, the predictor with the most amount of maximums (i.e. 3-pointers) edges it.

We can only apologise for this hitch but it really is outwith our control.

Postman
27-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Update:

It appears the German providers are no longer supporting the prediction league.
Despite numerous reports to them, by several people, nothing has materialised from their end.

If there is still no activity on their part fairly soon, we'll have to call an end to the prediction league for this competition and the current standings will be final.

There is one fixture still in the system that looks like it might be viable. A rearranged match of a postponement on the weekend of 2nd/3rd April; ICT v Celtc due to be played May 4th. It can be found under Matchday 31. Here's the link...

http://www.hibs.net/vbsoccer.php?do=bet&l=2&m=31

To clarify the position regarding an outright winner, if 2 people are on the same amount of points, the predictor with the most amount of maximums (i.e. 3-pointers) edges it.

We can only apologise for this hitch but it really is outwith our control.

Gutted! One point short! If I didn't hate the split in the league before I definitely do now!!!