PDA

View Full Version : NHC Norwich City and Paul Lambert

iwasthere1972
21-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Thrashed their neighbours Ipswich 5-1 at Portman Road to go into second place.

:top marks to Paul Lambert whose done a great job at Norwich. Always good to see a Scottish manager doing well down south. Just hope he doesn't get tempted to return to Celtic Park in the future as he's better away from all the rubbish that's going on in Glasgow.

Doesn't seem that long since we gave his team a 7-0 drubbing at Easter Road.

Come on the Canaries. :aok:

Sir David Gray
21-04-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm sure he said that he wasn't interested in the Celtic job when he was linked to it following the sacking of Mowbray.

NOLA
22-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Paul Lamberts doing a great job at Norwich, good manager, sure to be on the short list for a few premiership clubs in a few years time,

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Why would he waste his time going to that cesspit to be a manager?, if Lennon leaves the smellies who in their right mind would take that job after what's happened, and let's not forget Lambert is a hun

Iggy Pope
22-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Why would he waste his time going to that cesspit to be a manager?, if Lennon leaves the smellies who in their right mind would take that job after what's happened, and let's not forget Lambert is a hun

Must not forget that, no. Although, I think I probably already have. I do remember him being a very commited Celtic player in a pretty good side and getting his teeth kicked out in an Old Firm game though.