PDA

View Full Version : Yams Kello has Vladflu

Part/Time Supporter
21-04-2011, 08:40 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/13154806.stm

Hearts goalkeeper Marian Kello has been frozen out of the first team by club owner Vladimir Romanov, who is unhappy with some of his recent performances. (Daily Express)

Just when you wondered what had happened to Mad Vlad...

Pretty Boy
21-04-2011, 08:47 AM

Hearts goalkeeper Marian Kello has been frozen out of the first team by club owner Vladimir Romanov, who is unhappy with some of his recent performances. (Daily Express)

If this is true then it either proves Vlad is out to screw them over or he just knows nowt about football.

Every yam i speak to has Kello as the standout candidate for their player of the year.

No doubt the backtrack machine will go into action soon though. I'll bet 10.05AM before the first 'he's no that gid anyways' comment appears on Kickback.

RickyS
21-04-2011, 08:49 AM

cracking goalie, wouldnae mind snapping him up

Col2
21-04-2011, 08:53 AM
cracking goalie, wouldnae mind snapping him up

He only has one year left and if sidelined by the mad one then we could get him for say £200k. Vlad will want some pocket money for his summer hols.

RickyS
21-04-2011, 09:17 AM
He only has one year left and if sidelined by the mad one then we could get him for say £200k. Vlad will want some pocket money for his summer hols.

bargain. :greengrin

KeithTheHibby
21-04-2011, 09:20 AM
I thought FatJimKnew was in charge of footballing matters?

bighairyfaeleith
21-04-2011, 09:38 AM
loved this bit on the same page

And Levein has told Hearts winger Andy Driver that he will become a Scotland regular once he rediscovers his form which has been adversely affected by thigh and knee injuries. (The Scotsman)

Thats some seletcion process there craig eh, ya fud!!

Col2
21-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Just out of interest (not to start a hertz in administration thread) - did they publish annual accounts for up to July 2009?

EskbankHibby
21-04-2011, 09:51 AM
I thought FatJimKnew was in charge of footballing matters?

Nope, just checked and apparently it's ok if the club owner decides who plays and the manager then endorses that lie by telling further lies relating to recurring injuries and 'back' spasms. :aok:

Deceit, lies and shafting the subservient paying customer, it's the Hearts way.

They are 3rd though don't you know.

Part/Time Supporter
21-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Just out of interest (not to start a hertz in administration thread) - did they publish annual accounts for up to July 2009?

Yes, in early May 2010 (over three months late).

The year to 31 July 2010 is similarly late.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/2413dabcd556b14b99b3be836bae0705/compdetails

dp00
21-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Just had a read of the sun and they are reporting that kello will not play again this season as he has fell out with mad vlad...

Kello has been there best player this season

When are jambo fans gonna realise vlad does what is good for him not hearts

Golden Bear
21-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Just had a read of the sun and they are reporting that kello will not play again this season as he has fell out with mad vlad...

Unfortunately they're still in a position to pay their players very well it would seem.

Makes you sick in fact.

easty
21-04-2011, 12:48 PM

When they're not easily 3rd in the league?

steakbake
21-04-2011, 01:59 PM
When they're not easily 3rd in the league?

Exactly. Maybe start a thread about Kello being dropped which is madness - excellent keeper. But any talk of the demise of Hearts is wishful thinking at best.

The league doesn't lie.

McKenzie
21-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Reading this thread - http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/91653-marion-kello-stopped-playing-by-vlad/ you wouldn't realise that their best player has just been dropped, all under the spell :wink: in Vlad we trust :hibees

seanraff07
21-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Vlad up to his old tricks, can always count on him when things at Hearts are running a little too smoothly.:greengrin

iwasthere1972
21-04-2011, 04:37 PM
On SSN it reports that "Hearts boss Jim Jeffries says reasons for keeper Marian Kello's absence are private. I can't discuss it because there are legal things involved"

Obviously been told by Vlad to keep it zipped or else. :agree:

Leishy1995
21-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Love a look at kickback, proves my theories about the yams right time after time.

:flag:the clean side of edinburgh

Barney McGrew
21-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Obviously been told by Vlad to keep it zipped or else.

:agree:

Clearly, and not for the first time, Fat Jim Knew

HibbyAndy
21-04-2011, 04:46 PM
On SSN it reports that "Hearts boss Jim Jeffries says reasons for keeper Marian Kello's absence are private. I can't discuss it because there are legal things involved"

Obviously been told by Vlad to keep it zipped or else. :agree:

Spot on.

And being the little scroat the FJK is he will just accept it like the little fat knobend he is.

iwasthere1972
21-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Spot on.

And being the little scroat the FJK is he will just accept it like the little fat knobend he is.

Meanwhile.......................................

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7900/mrromanov.png

If that pose isn't a bit gay then I'll eat my Royal Wedding hat.