PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sam Allardyce Commentary

hibsboy90
19-04-2011, 08:15 PM
The below players have all featured in this evenings game. Big Sam on commentary, he is hopeless.

Patrick Evra
Mike Williams
Frabricio Cudicini
Sung Ji Park

Bring back Andy Gray.... :wink:

brog
20-04-2011, 03:32 PM
The below players have all featured in this evenings game. Big Sam on commentary, he is hopeless.

Patrick Evra
Mike Williams
Frabricio Cudicini
Sung Ji Park

Bring back Andy Gray.... :wink:

His best was when he said, " I intend to think that was not a penalty ". I'm not sure he ever intends to think!!

HibeeSince85
20-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Dull man who uses twice as many words than needed to make his point. Get back into management Sam for my ears sake.

seanraff07
20-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Maybe I'm being biased but i thought he had a real grudge against Newcastle last night.

aberhibsfc
21-04-2011, 11:31 AM
There are some absolutely terrible commentators or pundits going around just now.

Nicholas talks like a text message, it's chronic. He has no grasp of his native language.

Booth doesn't really offer much.

Preston is the most biased pundit I've ever heard.

Dodds, enyojed him as a player especially his play while at Dundee (I hoped when we signed Wright we'd go back and pick him up too). The worst thing to happen to a player is playing at the OF, they think it makes them a leading authority on anything.

Savage on Radio 5, sometimes he can actually be alright, but he never accepts anyone elses opinion. he also believes that because he played the game no-one phoning in has anything to offer unless they agree with him. Lately he was arguing with some punter saying Savage knew nothing about fitba which is plain daft but Savage said he knew more because he played the game. Now I'd expect someone within that culture will be privvy to more than Joe Public, but that doesnt make them any more right or valid. Some players don't even understand some of the rules. I'd say as a football loving nation there is some pretty smart football loving fans out there that I believe can and do understand the game as much or more than many involved in the game. Just because we don't get paid or given a platform makes us all wrong. It's all about opinions anyway.

Maybe they should spice things up a bit and have a team of Keys, Gray and Atkinson.

easty
21-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Dull man who uses twice as many words than needed to make his point. Get back into management Sam for my ears sake.

At Scotmid? He's a crappy football manager.

Hibs Class
21-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Maybe I'm being biased but i thought he had a real grudge against Newcastle last night.

I thought that too - he came across as quite bitter.

RoslinInstHibby
21-04-2011, 02:32 PM
awful isn't he?

sky should stick with Wilkins though, comes across as a really nice bloke

HibeeSince85
21-04-2011, 03:21 PM
At Scotmid? He's a crappy football manager.

Anywhere but near a commentary box and a microphone.