18-04-2011, 07:28 PM
He's a ******bag :agree:

Big feardy

MWHIBBIES
18-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Dirty Bazza should have been aswell.

MrRobot
18-04-2011, 07:31 PM
I dont get it ? He went in with a bad challenge and for not reacting back to the guy he done wrong ? He stayed out of the trouble and never got himself sent off ?

People need to get over the fact he left.

Iggy Pope
18-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Fair old rammy he started there mind - the advertising board pile up is a classic.
Think Katie's lucky the fellah got dragged away.

sleeping giant
18-04-2011, 07:36 PM
I dont get it ? He went in with a bad challenge and for not reacting back to the guy he done wrong ? He stayed out of the trouble and never got himself sent off ?

What people :dunno:

CallumLaidlaw
18-04-2011, 07:42 PM

He took a challenge from behind but went charging after the guy then left his team-mate to sort things out.
Thomsons tackling is shocking, he is an absolute wimp, and his own wrecklessness has caused some of his injuries.

He also jumps for headers with his back to the ball, and has done that since his hibs days

Broken Gnome
18-04-2011, 07:43 PM

Well, technically he did do wrong then, didn't he? And it's not worthy of note if it was merely a bad challenge, no big deal if that was the case. But it isn't a bad challenge, it's a petty, childish, sneidy, cowardly little dig that nearly got him a deserved skelping.

If he progressed into the player we thought he could be or he thinks he is then fair enough, if he continues to be such an immature little git then sod him.

Jones28
18-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Still unsure what he has done wrong, sour grapes from Hibs fans i think :agree:

Broken Gnome
18-04-2011, 08:27 PM

Not sour grapes at all, think it's blindingly obvious how cowardly his tackle on McShane was and would be cowardly no matter who carried it out. Less rash than Riordan on Skacel, but not a million miles away.

MrRobot
18-04-2011, 09:24 PM

Exactly.

He went in with a bad challenge, yet we loved it when Bamba went charging in.

Stupid challenge, guy reacted and Kev kept away from it. Done well for his team and kept out of the trouble that happened after.

sixtwo
18-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Exactly.

He went in with a bad challenge, yet we loved it when Bamba went charging in.

Stupid challenge, guy reacted and Kev kept away from it. Done well for his team and kept out of the trouble that happened after.

I don't dislike kt because he left, i hate him because he is a filthy lying hun *******

Wotherspiniesta
18-04-2011, 09:38 PM
How many times has that McShane been sent off in his career? Mingin player.

Dunbar Hibee
18-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Sappy *******.

Jones28
18-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Not sour grapes at all, think it's blindingly obvious how cowardly his tackle on McShane was and would be cowardly no matter who carried it out. Less rash than Riordan on Skacel, but not a million miles away.

Everyone goes mad for hard tackles like that, hibs fans are no different.

sambajustice
18-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Are you people who are defending Thomson here actually for real??

He's charged after the boy afer the whistle has went and booted him on the knee!! He should have been sent off!! He was fouled yeah, accept it and get on with it. Whats he chased after him then booted him for??

Prick! Hun Prick!

keep the faith
18-04-2011, 10:14 PM
opinions eh. personally I am finding the constant and slightly obsessive anti Thomson posts a bit tiresome now.

he was not the first to go to the old firm and he won't be the last. he was stupid enough to be seduced by Jackson and the daily record. I bet the guy regrets how he handled the situation then but we all make mistakes.

decent player imo.

Jones28
18-04-2011, 10:22 PM
opinions eh. personally I am finding the constant and slightly obsessive anti Thomson posts a bit tiresome now.

he was not the first to go to the old firm and he won't be the last. he was stupid enough to be seduced by Jackson and the daily record. I bet the guy regrets how he handled the situation then but we all make mistakes.

decent player imo.

This :agree:

Let it be, he's moved on, time for the hibs fans to do the same. Would we be doing the same if it was Brown or Whittiker?

lapsedhibee
18-04-2011, 10:33 PM

He's charged after the boy afer the whistle has went and booted him on the knee!! He should have been sent off!! He was fouled yeah, accept it and get on with it. Whats he chased after him then booted him for??

Prick! Hun Prick!

:tsk tsk: No no, he was just badly advised.

givescotlandfreedom
18-04-2011, 10:40 PM
Never worthy of Hibs captaincy and best ignored IMO. We're well rid.

Broken Gnome
18-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Everyone goes mad for hard tackles like that, hibs fans are no different.

Yeah we all do. Bet no Boro fans went mad for that though, as it was one of the least hard things I've ever seen on a football pitch.

TRC
18-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Think Katie was more annoyed by the ball he took to the chops.

Dashing Bob S
19-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Fair old rammy he started there mind - the advertising board pile up is a classic.
Think Katie's lucky the fellah got dragged away.

In Kevin's defence, the advertising board is flat, and from a certain angle might have reminded him of the treatment table.

rossi
19-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Great header by McDonald.

lyonhibs
19-04-2011, 07:35 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9461056.stm

1.13 in :agree:

Ooof, there must be at least 28 people at that match!!!!

crewetollhibee
19-04-2011, 09:53 AM
At least with the emergence of Barry Bannan and Jamie Ness, we (hopefully) won't be discussing Katy in many future Scotland squads.

Ritchie
19-04-2011, 10:05 AM

Prick! Hun Prick!

exactly how i see it! :agree:

hibsbollah
19-04-2011, 10:19 AM

I'm finding the 'thomson apologist' posts on threads like these equally annoying. If we're not allowed to hate thomson we may as well give up being football fans completely.

iwasthere1972
19-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Ooof, there must be at least 28 people at that match!!!!

That's hard to believe but their capacity is about 35,000. So just under half full or half empty.

FromTheCapital
19-04-2011, 04:52 PM
That's why his nickname is Katie Thomson. :na na:

Future17
19-04-2011, 07:42 PM
He's showing the Boro fans what they have been missing tonight - they're 3-0 down to Burnley at half-time.