PDA

View Full Version : Existing Players Who Can Take Us To The Next Level

Bishop Hibee
17-04-2011, 05:23 PM
This follows on from comments on the HibsvHamilton thread.

Players I'd keep in the squad -

GK: M Brown. Haven't seen enough of Divis and Flynn to comment but doubt they are near the first team. Keep one of them in the squad. 1 experienced keeper needed.

Defence: Booth, Hanlon, Stephens. Although these are the only 3 defenders we have I'd keep, wholesale changes may not be possible in 1 close-season. If so keep Murray. This would leave us needing a RB, hopefully Towell and a CH.

Midfield: Polson, Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Thornhill, Scott, Miller, Horner, Taggart. 2-3 players needed.

Forwards: Riordan and Sodje as he has another season on his contract. This leaves room for 2/3 forwards, the main area we need to strengthen.

17 in squad with another 8-10 from under 19's and/or signings needed. Hope fully a squad of 25-27 would be enough.

A lot of work still to be done by the management team.

hibee92
17-04-2011, 05:25 PM
vaz te?

Bishop Hibee
17-04-2011, 05:29 PM
vaz te?

5 games to prove himself but he didn't do enough for me today. Having him and Riordan on the same team is a luxury we can't afford.

Andy74
17-04-2011, 05:31 PM
This follows on from comments on the HibsvHamilton thread.

Players I'd keep in the squad -

GK: M Brown. Haven't seen enough of Divis and Flynn to comment but doubt they are near the first team. Keep one of them in the squad. 1 experienced keeper needed.

Defence: Booth, Hanlon, Stephens. Although these are the only 3 defenders we have I'd keep, wholesale changes may not be possible in 1 close-season. If so keep Murray. This would leave us needing a RB, hopefully Towell and a CH.

Midfield: Polson, Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Thornhill, Scott, Miller, Horner, Taggart. 2-3 players needed.

Forwards: Riordan and Sodje as he has another season on his contract. This leaves room for 2/3 forwards, the main area we need to strengthen.

17 in squad with another 8-10 from under 19's and/or signings needed. Hope fully a squad of 25-27 would be enough.

A lot of work still to be done by the management team.
What's the next level? Third or fourth?

Reaper
17-04-2011, 05:32 PM
On todays performance, NO ONE in the current squad.

ancient hibee
17-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Next season Wotherspoon has to lift his game-he shows no energy and is easily dispossessed.He has a good physique but doesn't use it.