PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket sales

HibbyDave
16-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Any word yet on accurate figures regarding how many season tickets have ben sold?

Removed
16-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Have we ever had accurate figures :dunno:

Jack
17-04-2011, 01:03 AM
Have we ever had accurate figures :dunno:

No,

Sammy7nil
17-04-2011, 05:55 PM

NAE NOOKIE
19-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Going to renew on Friday, if the office is open that is.

If we are going to hit 10,000 for next season the following MUST happen.

1) Hibs must show promise in the remaining games.

2) We must make at least 1 inspirational signing in the summer

3) the dimwits who run our game must come up with some way to make the league more exciting ....... NOT a 10 team SPL.

Stevie Reid
20-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Going to renew on Friday, if the office is open that is.

If we are going to hit 10,000 for next season the following MUST happen.

1) Hibs must show promise in the remaining games.

2) We must make at least 1 inspirational signing in the summer

3) the dimwits who run our game must come up with some way to make the league more exciting ....... NOT a 10 team SPL.

I actually think that Sunday is a hugely important game with regards to ST sales for next season - if we fail to perform and lose, I think many who were considering coming back may decide to leave it.

Last Sunday was a great opportunity to go 8 points ahead of Aberdeen, and while I don't believe we deserved to lose the game, our poor start and poor defending cost us dearly. We can't afford to lose alll the good will that has been built up over the last couple of months of good form by having a poor end to the season.

In Mixu's first season when he took over from JC, we went on a tremendous run that got us into the top 6 more than a month before the split IIRC - we then failed to win in the top 6 and finished the season on a major downer; and left a feeling amongst supporters which continued over the very poor pre-season and into the beginning of the next.

The only thing that will excuse a poor run of results in the bottom 6 will be experimentation by CC - however, by dropping Stephens after a MOM performance at Aberdeen for a fit again Dickoh at the weekend, it seems Calderwood may not be up for much tinkering. In saying that, I can understand that we need to play Dickoh if we want to hold onto him.

Franck is God
20-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I can't understand the reluctance to renew based on signings or results.

The only thing that ever crosses my mind is whether I can afford it or not but because of the payment plan being available that is no longer an issue. If you move away because of work or have family commitments that limit your ability to go to as many games thats fair enough but otherwise its just an excuse not to go.

You are either a fan that wants to support the club or you're not, simple as that.

Sammy7nil
20-04-2011, 10:44 PM

The only thing that ever crosses my mind is whether I can afford it or not but because of the payment plan being available that is no longer an issue. If you move away because of work or have family commitments that limit your ability to go to as many games thats fair enough but otherwise its just an excuse not to go.

You are either a fan that wants to support the club or you're not, simple as that.

That is a very simplistic view, there are loads of things that could stop people buying tickets.

hibee1994
20-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Im already signed up :not worth I wanted to take advantage of the cup games but to do that, we must go out later than the second round and not to a second division team like Ayr so hears hoping we get East Stirling in the first round, stranraer in the second and we go out to dundee united in the third.:aok:

Franck is God
21-04-2011, 05:44 PM
That is a very simplistic view, there are loads of things that could stop people buying tickets.

Like what?

I agreed that affordability, work or family commitments can make it either uneconomical to get one or impossible to get one.

If you have the money and the time and choose not to get one then thats up to you but to make an excuse to justify it to other people is just sad in my book.

pentlando
21-04-2011, 06:20 PM

Spot on.

Thats the difference between 'spectators' and 'fans'.

Spectators are the ones who swell the gates at cat A games and when Hibs are doing well

Fans are the ones who are there week in week out, when we're going 10 games without winning etc.

Waiting on a good signing or good end to the season before renewing is simply a type of 'glory hunting'. Like said above if you're a fan of hibs and can afford it, then get your season snapped up!

Sammy7nil
21-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Like what?

I agreed that affordability, work or family commitments can make it either uneconomical to get one or impossible to get one.

If you have the money and the time and choose not to get one then thats up to you but to make an excuse to justify it to other people is just sad in my book.

I have been a season ticket holder probably longer than you have been alive and no one made excuses for not getting a ST. I am not a UBER fan but there are several reasons for not getting an ST. For example this year I missed 4 games due to Holidays weddings etc The new stand means you can wander up ten mins before KO with 10 mates and still sit together. Lots of other reasons like golf on a sunny day etc

Hibs are no longer the most important thing in my life I am 30 yrs too old for that :greengrin

Albion Hibs
22-04-2011, 06:20 PM

Could not agree more, it is very easy to make excuses and I cant handle it being based on signings - that is just no reason whatsoever. Especially when you consider signings like sproule for example not really the "big name" some want but a player that had a huge impact / brought a lot of excitement to the game.

WindyMiller
22-04-2011, 06:39 PM
I've worked shifts for 30 years and some seasons go to only about 20 games, often more away matches than home.
Glad to know I'm just a spectator not a fan.

:aok:

Ants
22-04-2011, 06:42 PM
I can understand with the opinions on this thread, but the main issues appear to be:-

1. You cannot guarantee quality for your purchase.
2. The games can be played over any of 3 days.. Sat/Sun/Mon.
3. New stand, not always full, walk up and get a ticket (this appears to be the NEW easy option).

Hibs have offered the early enticement (cup games for free), good on them, but with no quality = no progress.

Would you go into a reputable restaurant, pay for your food up front?

The food comes and its crap, the management will not entertain you.... thats the equivalent of a season ticket.

gegs70
22-04-2011, 07:04 PM
I agree that Hibs have done well in selling early tickets via Direct Debit interest free, cup games included etc. I have also been enthused by the type of players that Calderwood has brought to the club ( and hope that this continues during the summer).

On a negative note I have the same issue as some on the thread the games are often changed to a sunday (which unfortunately i do work) midweek games can be difficult also and to be honest I wouldnt take my 9 year old to a midweek game on a school night either.

Perhaps it is still the TV deal that is spoiling the chances of a FULL HOUSE with its unsociable TV times and the fact they change these a the drop of a hat --football should be 3pm on a Saturday (sorry I am a traditionalist)

iwasthere1972
22-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Be pretty surprised if the ticket office aren't inundated with requests for season tickets now that CC has confirmed that Edwin is returning to us from Holland.

Tommy Millar
23-04-2011, 09:07 AM
For the first time in years I will not be renewing and it is something that is causing me real anguish.

Being self-employed my income varies. Since January this year it is 50% of the level it has been in recent years so, in effect a 50% pay cut. In addition, in past years I have paid for one adult and two children, then students, on a Family Membership. Now both students are no longer students but are not yet earning. Result - a doubling of Season Ticket costs. I also have the travel costs of coming from Campbeltown.

I intend to be at as many games as I can afford next season. I have always been and always will be a supporter.

marleyhib
23-04-2011, 09:53 AM
For the first time in years I have bought a season ticket.

Been going less frequently over the last few seasons so I decided to do something about it.

Having one means there is no hassle of getting tickets and I can pay it up at about £30 a month. If I miss a few games I can give it to a mate and I am still supporting my club.

Looking forward to next season

HibbyDave
23-04-2011, 04:56 PM
How many?

Come on Hibs, tell the press/fans/spectators etc etc etc HOW MANYSOLD TO DATE?

Or is the figure so low that the club might just have got the message that we don't want a ten team league! Hence the latest deferment on a decision to move to ten team league?

scotty1875
23-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I can understand with the opinions on this thread, but the main issues appear to be:-

1. You cannot guarantee quality for your purchase.
2. The games can be played over any of 3 days.. Sat/Sun/Mon.
3. New stand, not always full, walk up and get a ticket (this appears to be the NEW easy option).

Hibs have offered the early enticement (cup games for free), good on them, but with no quality = no progress.

Would you go into a reputable restaurant, pay for your food up front?

The food comes and its crap, the management will not entertain you.... thats the equivalent of a season ticket.

:agree:

flash
23-04-2011, 05:18 PM
How many?

Come on Hibs, tell the press/fans/spectators etc etc etc HOW MANYSOLD TO DATE?

Or is the figure so low that the club might just have got the message that we don't want a ten team league! Hence the latest deferment on a decision to move to ten team league?

What kind of moron wouldn't renew next season in case there is a change to the set up the year after that?

BT58
23-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Have been a season ticket holder up to this term
Alas through ill health/income i was not
able to get ine this season
Next term is also a no -no,, i just cant afford it
Im sorry but ALL of scottish football are over charging us
Paying a max of £15 would give us sellouts across the division
£27-£23 is too dear!!!
How many of us have had an wage increase this year????
Just wish hibs would let us do the pay up plan
all year!!!

marinello59
23-04-2011, 05:40 PM
What kind of moron wouldn't renew next season in case there is a change to the set up the year after that?

Moron may be a tad strong.
However I would suggest they are the kind of person who will fall over themselves to get a season ticket if we produce a long run of decent form and results to match. Regardless of the set up.

hibeedonald
23-04-2011, 05:43 PM
being a 17 year old living in stirling it costs a tenner just to get there. ill pick and choose my games again.

HibeeSince85
23-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Have been a season ticket holder up to this term
Alas through ill health/income i was not
able to get ine this season
Next term is also a no -no,, i just cant afford it
Im sorry but ALL of scottish football are over charging us
Paying a max of £15 would give us sellouts across the division
£27-£23 is too dear!!!
How many of us have had an wage increase this year????
Just wish hibs would let us do the pay up plan
all year!!!

They do.

HibbyDave
23-04-2011, 06:19 PM
I think you were a little strong using the term "Moron" (Post 22) when describing the type of person who has taken the decision to withold their finances from the club pending a decision on the proposed re-structure which is currently being voted on /discussed by the powers that be in scottish football (including our club chairman).
If we wait till the decision is made and then try to protest it would be futile.
Hopefully this explains why some long standing supporters like me have decided to keep their cash at this time. It does not mean we are morons...quite the opposite, it shows that we are trying to influence the thinking of those voting on the issue as opposed to the "Sheep" (not too strong i hope?) who have paid up front to the club and other clubs.
Was this helpful?

Removed
23-04-2011, 06:22 PM
I think you were a little strong using the term "Moron" (Post 22) when describing the type of person who has taken the decision to withold their finances from the club pending a decision on the proposed re-structure which is currently being voted on /discussed by the powers that be in scottish football (including our club chairman).
If we wait till the decision is made and then try to protest it would be futile.
Hopefully this explains why some long standing supporters like me have decided to keep their cash at this time. It does not mean we are morons...quite the opposite, it shows that we are trying to influence the thinking of those voting on the issue as opposed to the "Sheep" (not too strong i hope?) who have paid up front to the club and other clubs.
Was this helpful?

Baaaa

marinello59
23-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Was this helpful?

Have you written to the club telling them that this was the case? And did they respond at all if you did?

Signed

A Sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.:greengrin

Hermit Crab
23-04-2011, 07:19 PM
I got mine in March and got the top up with the payment plan. I cant see more than 9,000-10,000 ST holders next season. Not me personally but i reckon the durys still out on CC with alot of fans. If we have a good season next year then i reckon faith might be restored and the fans will flock back to ER.

You always get your diehards of around 8000 who will get a ST regardles of the team being in the 1st 2nd 3rd div or the premier lge. The fan base is always there its just getting the team together that gets them through the turnstiles. GGTTH. :thumbsup:

Sammy7nil
23-04-2011, 07:27 PM
I will be GOBSMACKED if sales exceed 6500

The fact the club have been quiet would suggest the sales have not been great

Speedway
23-04-2011, 08:00 PM
I will be GOBSMACKED if sales exceed 6500

The fact the club have been quiet would suggest the sales have not been great

It actually suggests the same thing that it always does - that the club never talk about number of STs sold in any great detail.

Sammy7nil
23-04-2011, 08:24 PM
It actually suggests the same thing that it always does - that the club never talk about number of STs sold in any great detail.

I seem to remember the club blowing their trumpet about record sales a few years back :confused::confused::confused:

Mikey
23-04-2011, 08:31 PM
I seem to remember the club blowing their trumpet about record sales a few years back :confused::confused::confused:

A few years back yes. In recent years no.

Sammy7nil
23-04-2011, 08:36 PM
A few years back yes. In recent years no.

Not discussed recently because the sales have reduced therefore no good news story, so better to say nothing.

Unfrotunately it will be the same again this year.

marinello59
23-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Not discussed recently because the sales have reduced therefore no good news story, so better to say nothing.

Unfrotunately it will be the same again this year.

Recently? About five seasons now since figures were produced at this stage.

moredun
23-04-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm positive i read in the EEN a few weeks ago that over 5,000 had signed up for the payment plan.

A mates voucher number is way over 4,000, so i would assume that is at least how many ST's they have sold

Mikey
23-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Unfrotunately

Sadly some won't agree with that sentiment. There are plenty on here who would love ST figures to plummet.

Antifa Hibs
23-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Sadly some won't agree with that sentiment. There are plenty on here who would love ST figures to plummet.

Hopefully it happens right across the board, and it'll be the best thing to happen to Scottish fitba :cool2:

Mikey
24-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Hopefully it happens right across the board, and it'll be the best thing to happen to Scottish fitba :cool2:

And presumably you have some grand plan that will allow Hibs to maintain, or even improve, the standard of player the club can attract?

smurf
24-04-2011, 08:15 AM
I'm sure Scott Lindsay claimed season ticket sales were up at the start of last season compared to the previous. Indeed I was slightly surprised and posted a thread on here about it.

If sales were to plummet in the way some are suggesting then that's bad news for CC and us that have purchased as its on the park where we will be hit.

Antifa Hibs
24-04-2011, 08:19 AM
And presumably you have some grand plan that will allow Hibs to maintain, or even improve, the standard of player the club can attract?

The standard of players such as John Rankin, Colin Rish, McBride, Graeme Smith etc :greengrin

Won't exactly be hard. And if it happens across the board all teams will be in the same boat.

If Hibs go from 11k season tickets to 6k season tickets in 5 years, Rangers and Celtic go from having waiting lists to 30k season tickets, Aberdeen go from 9k to 5k, average attendences slashed across the board, maybe then those in suits at the SFA and those running our clubs might just sit up and say 'Wait a minute, maybe we have ****ed up here'. Who knows, fitba might become fitba again. They then might to something to bring the punters back. Introduce some terracing, allow fans to have a pint and a smoke (coming from a non smoker), not allowing ESPN/Sky to dictate every aspect of our game, stop treating fans as if they are terrorists etc. I can dream :hmmm:

Mikey
24-04-2011, 08:20 AM
I can dream :hmmm:

Indeed.

smurf
24-04-2011, 08:23 AM
I'm sure Scott Lindsay claimed season ticket sales were up at the start of last season compared to the previous. Indeed I was slightly surprised and posted a thread on here about it.

If sales were to plummet in the way some are suggesting then that's bad news for CC and us that have purchased as its on the park where we will be hit.

Hibbyradge
24-04-2011, 08:29 AM
I have been a season ticket holder probably longer than you have been alive

You're older than you look! :wink:

I agree with your post though.

I've missed a tiny precentage of home games since the 70's and I've held a season ticket since well before the Famous Five stand was built, but I am contemplating not renewing in the summer. Like you, my decision will be based on a number of factors, many of which you list.

However, I am utterly sick of Scottish Football. Not just the actual skill levels which are decreasing year on year, but the institution itself.

I hate the fact that our league relies upon Celtic and Rangers and that we have no option but to tolerate the bigotry and hatred they bring. The parcel bombs to Neil Lennon have really emphasised to me what a sh**ty country we live in.

I just don't want to be part of that anymore.

If that makes me less of a "fan" in some people's minds, so be it.

Mikey
24-04-2011, 08:39 AM
You're older than you look! :wink:

I agree with your post though.

I've missed a tiny precentage of home games since the 70's and I've held a season ticket since well before the Famous Five stand was built, but I am contemplating not renewing in the summer. Like you, my decision will be based on a number of factors, many of which you list.

However, I am utterly sick of Scottish Football. Not just the actual skill levels which are decreasing year on year, but the institution itself.

I hate the fact that our league relies upon Celtic and Rangers and that we have no option but to tolerate the bigotry and hatred they bring. The parcel bombs to Neil Lennon have really emphasised to me what a sh**ty country we live in.

I just don't want to be part of that anymore.

If that makes me less of a "fan" in some people's minds, so be it.

Doesn't that just let the bad guys win?

Shouldn't we be blaming the parents and the schools for the way these people are, rather than taking it out on Hibs?

Hibbyradge
24-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Doesn't that just let the bad guys win?

Shouldn't we be blaming the parents and the schools for the way these people are, rather than taking it out on Hibs?

The bad guys are going to win, regardless of what I, or we, do.

If I go to the games, I'm condoning it.

I'm not taking it out on Hibs.

I just don't enjoy being part of it anymore.

My attitude may change over the summer, but I'd always have renewed by now in previous years, particularly when there's been an incentive, so something's different.

PaulSmith
24-04-2011, 09:05 AM

Left wing looney.

marinello59
24-04-2011, 09:08 AM

You seen to constantly yearn for some magical match day experience which never actually existed. Society has changed and so has football. Get over it. The SFA/SPL/SFL leaders may be lacking in many ways but thank goodness you are not in charge, you'd take us back to the stone age.

Antifa Hibs
24-04-2011, 09:12 AM
You seen to constantly yearn for some magical match day experience which never actually existed. Society has changed and so has football. Get over it. The SFA/SPL/SFL leaders may be lacking in many ways but thank goodness you are not in charge, you'd take us back to the stone age.

It does exist, just not in Scotland :aok:

lucky
24-04-2011, 09:13 AM
We all know the standard of Scottish football is poor. But not renewing is hardly going to improve it. There are a number of factors that have contributed to the downturn, Price of tickets, movement of kick off times, general economic turn down.As well as being able to see Spanish, EPL and German leagues on TV. But Hibs have tried hard this year. A ST cost £9 a week on the payment plan. That's less than the cost of 4 pints. A ST for me is not just about watching Hibs but also getting the chance to spend time with my mates and have a few beers. I call it ME time. As such going to the football is my top recreational pursuit.

I find it sad that some on here don't want Hibs to sell a lot of ST to justify their criticism of the board. The issue of terracing, drinking and smoking are the law and SPL cant change that. The proposed 10 team league is a smoke screen as we were all desperate to get into the top 6 so we could play Hearts and the old firm 4 times. The size of league is irrelevant and I'm sure if Hibs were top of a 10 league then the place would be packed.

BroxburnHibee
24-04-2011, 09:24 AM
I've not renewed yet and right now see no incentive for doing so.

Last week really scunnered me and if I didn't have the ST I'd be giving it a miss today.

Unless something drastic happens I'll be picking and choosing my games next season.

Football's no different to any other industry - plenty people (including myself) are looking at ways to economise. Hibs and Scottish Football are not doing enough to convince me to keep spending my cash blindly with very little return.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2011, 09:30 AM
We all know the standard of Scottish football is poor. But not renewing is hardly going to improve it. There are a number of factors that have contributed to the downturn, Price of tickets, movement of kick off times, general economic turn down.As well as being able to see Spanish, EPL and German leagues on TV. But Hibs have tried hard this year. A ST cost £9 a week on the payment plan. That's less than the cost of 4 pints. A ST for me is not just about watching Hibs but also getting the chance to spend time with my mates and have a few beers. I call it ME time. As such going to the football is my top recreational pursuit.

I find it sad that some on here don't want Hibs to sell a lot of ST to justify their criticism of the board. The issue of terracing, drinking and smoking are the law and SPL cant change that. The proposed 10 team league is a smoke screen as we were all desperate to get into the top 6 so we could play Hearts and the old firm 4 times. The size of league is irrelevant and I'm sure if Hibs were top of a 10 league then the place would be packed.

:top marksDidny ken you had that in you K :greengrin

son of haggart
24-04-2011, 12:34 PM

He did indeed, but at the tiem it was fairly likely that it was a marketing ploy rather than any real increase. The statement was carefully worded around 'selling at a faster rate' to imply more had been sold, whereas it was likely just a question of choosing the time to compare (ie not comparing like with like - tickets on sale at different start dates)

I agree with much of what Hibbyradge is saying. I have been looking forward to retiring back up to Scotland and being able to attend Tynecastle more regularly but my opinion that the non OF teams would be better without the OF and indeed joining a British League without them, is only strengthened by recent events.Romanov's comments re the league being a fix, while phrased in his usual hyperbole, are fairly accurate in effect, IMO.

The Voice Of Reason
24-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Left wing looney.

Agreed (think you are being kind by the way!)

The Silver Fox
24-04-2011, 01:14 PM
The finances of senior football should be adjusted along with the salaries of the players. these are tough times and prices have maxed out. £22 to £28 for an adult ticket is too much.

In the present climate £20 for a top game, Weegies and the other team, the rest I would put the tickets at £15. That is level of pricing that would help fill the stadiums up and bring the game back to the families.

The Scottish game needs to adjust the pricing structure or we go into a stale period of gradual decline.

Season tickets will be less for next season guaranteed.

son of haggart
24-04-2011, 02:01 PM
The finances of senior football should be adjusted along with the salaries of the players. these are tough times and prices have maxed out. £22 to £28 for an adult ticket is too much.

In the present climate £20 for a top game, Weegies and the other team, the rest I would put the tickets at £15. That is level of pricing that would help fill the stadiums up and bring the game back to the families.

The Scottish game needs to adjust the pricing structure or we go into a stale period of gradual decline.

Season tickets will be less for next season guaranteed.

I agree

Down here in London I go to some Premier League and non-League games with my son. We go along to Fulham and Kingstonian every now and then. I guess we would be comparable to fairweather Hearts or Hibs fans (no jokes required) and price is definitely an issue - I'd rather take the wee man to K's for £11.50 for the two of us than fork out £50 for Fulham, despite the better standard of play. The £50 just doesn't seem justifiable with the other pressures on family budgets

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-04-2011, 03:58 PM
The bad guys are going to win, regardless of what I, or we, do.

If I go to the games, I'm condoning it.

I'm not taking it out on Hibs.

I just don't enjoy being part of it anymore.

My attitude may change over the summer, but I'd always have renewed by now in previous years, particularly when there's been an incentive, so something's different.

Couldnae agree more. I turned 40 this week, used to go week in week out without fail. Now just cannae be arsed, the vast majority of guys i went to games with are the same. 10 years ago, couldnae have contemplated the situation, in all honesty, cannae be arsed now. Scottish football is heading down the ****ter at an alarming rate! Quite enjoyed my trip to Maribor tho!

Beefster
24-04-2011, 04:10 PM

No need. Apparently, less money and the resulting lower standard of football will have the punters flocking back.

hibsbollah
24-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Bought my new season ticket already and looking forward to the new season. As far as im concerned the quality in scotland is no worse than its been in recent years; even if it was, thats not the motivating factor anyway.

Hibby70
24-04-2011, 04:15 PM
I've renewed for next season but if the standard doesn't improve it will be my last until it does. Just cant justify the cost to myself.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Bought my new season ticket already and looking forward to the new season. As far as im concerned the quality in scotland is no worse than its been in recent years; even if it was, thats not the motivating factor anyway.

What is then? finishing 3rd? Not up for that anymore.

one day maybe...
24-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Couldnae agree more. I turned 40 this week, used to go week in week out without fail. Now just cannae be arsed, the vast majority of guys i went to games with are the same. 10 years ago, couldnae have contemplated the situation, in all honesty, cannae be arsed now. Scottish football is heading down the ****ter at an alarming rate! Quite enjoyed my trip to Maribor tho!

Same here. Football just isn't that important to me now, i still love Hibs always will, I could never change my feelings for the club, but i just don't get it any more. I don't know how to make it more competitive or make the end result closer but I have had enough of it being a two horse race. Live football coverage has killed football and until there is a ban on live games, all but finals being shown ,the rich will get richer and the rest of us will just be as well letting them get on with it.
No byes in the scottish cup or league cup up here bung the big guns in with the minnows from round one, its a cup we should all be treated equally.
Allow Europe to have its super rich league, let those that can throw away vast fortunes on players wages and transfers fees play in there own league, bar them from ever playing in their domestic leagues again and let the rest of us poor guys get on with it.
A European cup for league winners only, all in the hat together no seeds, just the luck of the draw. Make it interesting again give the wee guy a chance a shot at Goliath, who wants to see Goliath v Goliath week in week out, not Effn me.

Removed
24-04-2011, 05:20 PM
No need. Apparently, less money and the resulting lower standard of football will have the punters flocking back.

Yet again you chuck in a sarcastic post way out of context