PDA

View Full Version : Diouf or Balotelli

frazeHFC
16-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Hate them both. Seeing Balotelli after the FA Cup Semi-Final it made me realise he and Diouf are exactly the same.

Would love to see them in a fight knocking seven bells out of each other.

So who do you hate more out of them?

Hibs Class
16-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Hate them both. Seeing Balotelli after the FA Cup Semi-Final it made me realise he and Diouf are exactly the same.

Pathetic. Diouf has spent a career snarling, spitting, racially abusing, etc. What exactly did Balotelli do today, other than not show undue deference to Ferdinand, etc.

essexhibee
16-04-2011, 06:41 PM
******s of the highest order. Balloteli has a major attitude god knows how you manage that! I know what I would do with him!!

hibs0666
16-04-2011, 06:41 PM

Poor wee Ferdinand. :thumbsup:

Removed
16-04-2011, 06:43 PM
I never saw the game. What did Balotelli do that was so bad?

Westie1875
16-04-2011, 06:44 PM
To be honest neither of them bother me that much, I just laugh at them rather than hate.

Pretty Boy
16-04-2011, 06:45 PM

I don't think the TV caught anything to be honest, he winked and mouthed something at Ferdinand but apparently there was an 'incident' between him and Anderson before that.

What he did or didn't do today is irrelevant to me, his whole career has been defined by bawbaggery.

marinello59
16-04-2011, 06:49 PM
They are both pantomime villians. Why hate them?

Removed
16-04-2011, 06:50 PM
I don't think the TV caught anything to be honest, he winked and mouthed something at Ferdinand but apparently there was an 'incident' between him and Anderson before that.

What he did or didn't do today is irrelevant to me, his whole career has been defined by bawbaggery.

So he didn't really do anything? And he's had a few dodgy tackles recently, I'd say it was between Diouf and Black, Balotelli is an angel compared to that pair imo.

hibs0666
16-04-2011, 06:51 PM

He was part of a team that had the temerity to beat the Stretford team in a big game. :wink:

Pretty Boy
16-04-2011, 06:58 PM
So he didn't really do anything? And he's had a few dodgy tackles recently, I'd say it was between Diouf and Black, Balotelli is an angel compared to that pair imo.

The few dodgy tackles don't bother me either really.

What marked him as a twat for me was his insistence he had never heard of Jack Wilshere when he won the Golden Boy award late last year and his statement that the only player who had won it in the past that was as good as him was Lionel Messi. Past winners inlude Van Der Vaart, Rooney, Fabregas and Aguero.

Removed
16-04-2011, 07:00 PM
The few dodgy tackles don't bother me either really.

What marked him as a twat for me was his insistence he had never heard of Jack Wilshere when he won the Golden Boy award late last year and his statement that the only player who had won it in the past that was as good as him was Lionel Messi. Past winners inlude Van Der Vaart, Rooney, Fabregas and Aguero.

So he's just a wind up merchant with a big head. Hardly a hanging offence is it.

Has he gobbed on anyone?

JE89
16-04-2011, 07:04 PM
To be honest neither of them bother me that much, I just laugh at them rather than hate.

:agree:

Danderhall Hibs
16-04-2011, 07:08 PM

It's not his fault that Rio wanted to get close to him at FT - he hadn't managed it in the previous 90 minutes.

calumhibee1
16-04-2011, 07:44 PM
So he's just a wind up merchant with a big head. Hardly a hanging offence is it.

Has he gobbed on anyone?

Or racially abused a ballboy? Ballotelli is a silly laddie with a big mouth and a bad temper, an ******** aye, but nowhere near as bad as Diouf, he's an odious creature.

IWasThere2016
16-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Or racially abused a ballboy? Ballotelli is a silly laddie with a big mouth and a bad temper, an ******** aye, but nowhere near as bad as Diouf, he's an odious creature.

lyonhibs
16-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Diouf - by a distance

Allant1981
16-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Cant say either bother me, and if balotelli was anywhere near as good as he thinks he is then he wouldnt be at man city but at the likes of barca/real madrid

Sir David Gray
16-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Cant say either bother me, and if balotelli was anywhere near as good as he thinks he is then he wouldnt be at man city but at the likes of barca/real madrid

...or Man Utd.

Allant1981
16-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Aye, i meant the really big teams!!!

frazeHFC
16-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Balotelli hasn't quite done anything as bad. It's just his attitude really annoys me. That's why i hate him just as much.

So fair enough with the comments. They aren't similar in terms of ****my incidents, just both annoying.

Hibbie_Cameron
16-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Diouf is far worse.

Balotelli is still very young and has been through a hell of a lot in his young life. Dumped by his African parents, adopted by a white Italian family, had serious health issues as a child and racially abused through out his youth.

Obviously this has an effect with how he bahaves but he also does very little to himself

Albanian Hibs
16-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Diouf - by a distance

Iggy Pope
16-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Never seen the game but I know that I hate Rio Ferdinand. Does that count?

CB_NO3
17-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Balotelli is a 20 year old man, who is alright at football, he is a multi millionaire, with tidy birds, with massive houses. He could not care less about football or Mancini, Italy or City. You wonder why football is rubbish these days.

leithsansiro
17-04-2011, 07:58 AM
They both strike me as idiots. In no other walk of life would either get away with their attitude.

That said, I do find it fairly funny that Balotelli is alergic to some types of grass.

Reaper
17-04-2011, 09:25 AM
I hate both. Diouf for the obvious fact that he is a complete twat and has done nothing than build a name for himself by doing that.

I hate Balotelli because anyone of us would love to have what he has (Being a professional footballer I mean, not the petty sulkiness, i already have that) and he just seems to think that the game already owes him a living without having to work for it.

Both, to me, depict exactly what has went wrong with the game, making multi millionaires out of two very average players. :confused:

FromTheCapital
17-04-2011, 09:57 AM
I absolutely hate Diouf. Spitting e.t.c.
Ballotelli on the other hand I don't mind!

yekimevol
17-04-2011, 09:59 AM
right here we have a player that has been vile throught his career, in diouf. What

has super mario done to annoy people this much ???
wink at a sore loser ? who's reaction was ten times worse ? or is it that he is on occasion disrepectful to some people (eg jack willsher and the inter fans) ?

surely paul scholes has done worse ?

a loud mouth player, who as went about the league hacking for over the last ten years just like yesterday !

MyJo
17-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Balotelli is a daft wee laddie with an massive ego.........if i was earning £50k+ a week when i was 20 i'd probably be the same :greengrin

Diouf is utterly vile and contemptible and has been for the duration of his adult life and football career, absolutely no comparison IMO

CB_NO3
17-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Try 120k +

jane_says
17-04-2011, 06:11 PM
what has balotelli done?
try throwing a dart at a youth player, sleeping with his missus best friend while she lay sleeping next to them, dispespecting fellow professionals (how he won the golden boy award is beyond me, he's terrible) throwing the team youre playing fors shirt on the ground and storming off and going on national tv wearing their greatest rivals top. and he earns more in a week than i will in probably 10 years

btw i hate diouf just as much :na na:

frazeHFC
17-04-2011, 07:05 PM
what has balotelli done?
try throwing a dart at a youth player, sleeping with his missus best friend while she lay sleeping next to them, dispespecting fellow professionals (how he won the golden boy award is beyond me, he's terrible) throwing the team youre playing fors shirt on the ground and storming off and going on national tv wearing their greatest rivals top. and he earns more in a week than i will in probably 10 years

btw i hate diouf just as much :na na:

At first i thought you were having a go at my original post.

There we go people, a reason why Balotelli can be hated just as much. :top marks