PDA

View Full Version : Be the next Hibs Manager with Xpert 11

jon paul jones
16-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Hibs Net Xpert 11 Football managers wanted

Budding Hibby Online Football Managers

Big shouts out to all you Hibees. I run an online football league called 1875 to Famous Five with fellow hibbees across the world which is starting its 9th season in a weeks time.

Xpert Eleven (X11) is a FREE Online Football Management Game With Focus On Coaching. YOU get to decide on what players to buy, sell, train and what tactics to use in your matches.

The game chooses if you win or lose matches based on your tactics and you just sit and wait for the result. You can watch a live version when the incidents of the match are tele-printed on a statistics page.

This game focuses on building a team and creating banter through the press releases as your team improves or the maroon hits the fan. You can buy players and bid against other managers just like a normal transfer window.

Lots of fun if you have a spare 30 minutes a week and dont mind logging in daily to train your players for a minute. Thats it! Regular log ins and manage your team to the title with cup games and friendlies if you want.

We have a dedicated Hibby league running every 3-4 months and are looking for at least 4 new managers for the new season starting next week.

The 1875 to Famous Five league is for Hibbies only and all you have to do is click on the link and join up before being allocated a team in the Hibs league.

i'll follow up and accept your request and you can start managing the revolving door.

GG2TH

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=193102

:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

BroxburnHibee
16-04-2011, 06:33 AM
You certainly like this game - been plugging it enough for the last year and a half.

You on commission?

Onceinawhile
16-04-2011, 09:47 AM
I've applied.

Not played X11 for years, taken hibeesmadd :agree:

Allant1981
16-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Ive registered but when i search for the league nothing comes up

jon paul jones
17-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Ive registered but when i search for the league nothing comes up

Thanks for showing an interest. Ive checked the ID number and it is correct. Ive instated two managers this morning and there are a couple more spaces available.

People....its going to be a long summer with no HIBS to watch...Get some Xpert 11 going and make your own dream team

jon paul jones
17-04-2011, 05:29 AM
You certainly like this game - been plugging it enough for the last year and a half.

You on commission?

Nah...just want to start a Hibee legacy for inane time wasting playing football manager.......its good when the banter is flowing in the press releases

here fishy fishy

Allant1981
17-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Ive registered as superhibi, so what do i do next?

hibeemarley
17-04-2011, 12:56 PM
it's the nuts!

Sauzee Supersubs for the title!

frazeHFC
17-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Created an account but when i click search league and "1875 to Famous Five" comes up, what do i do? New team?

EDIT: Made one, Hibs Heroes for the title!

jon paul jones
17-04-2011, 08:01 PM
it's the nuts!

Sauzee Supersubs for the title!

You made me laugh man......maybe Im nuts for running this every 3 months

Another 2 managers today folks.... Hanons Canons for the title again :na na:

jon paul jones
18-04-2011, 06:52 PM
One manager space left for a 12 team league.......here fishy fishy :greengrin

frazeHFC
18-04-2011, 08:58 PM
One manager space left for a 12 team league.......here fishy fishy :greengrin

Did you get me? Hibs Heroes.

jon paul jones
23-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Did you get me? Hibs Heroes.

You're on Fraser...we've had 3 more managers apply which takes us to 15 and the promise of two divisions of 8..

ONE more manager and we are good to go....yeehaaaaaa!

Come on..you know you want to