PDA

View Full Version : Garry O'Connor

FromTheCapital
15-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Sorry if already posted but Garry O'Connor could be in trouble. His car was crashed into a wall in Tranent according to the Evening News in Tranent.
The driver fled the scene.

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Already been reported that GOC wasn't driving!

Keith_M
15-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Already been reported that GOC wasn't driving!

That's right, and the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and Hearts £51M Stand are all real.

What's actually been reported is that the driver fled the scene of an accident and the G O'C claims that the car was being driven by an unidentified 'friend'.

For anyone that believes that, d'you wanna buy a second hand car?

iwasthere1972
15-04-2011, 09:05 PM
That's right, and the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and Hearts £51M Stand are all real.

What's actually been reported is that the driver fled the scene of an accident and the G O'C claims that the car was being driven by an unidentified 'friend'.

For anyone that believes that, d'you wanna buy a second hand car?

Was it Max Brannen?

AuldManDisguise
15-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Was it Max Brannen?
LOL

I'd take Garry back in a second.

itchy07
16-04-2011, 07:39 AM
That's right, and the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and Hearts £51M Stand are all real.<br />
<br />
What's <i>actually </i>been reported is that the driver fled the scene of an accident and the G O'C claims that the car was being driven by an unidentified 'friend'.<br />
<br />
For anyone that believes that, d'you wanna buy a second hand car?<br />
<br />
↲IIRC he's got previous for this, however, innocent until proven guilty and all that! A quick dust of the steering wheel will provide fingerprints of A. N. Other driver. Ooh, it's like Csi in here.

Ritchie
16-04-2011, 07:43 AM
The real tragedy here Is that a beautiful Ferrari spider is now a right off :bitchy:

H18sry
16-04-2011, 07:59 AM
That may put GO'C out of our price range if he is found to be the driver as he needs £100,000+ to replace his car and thats a lot of weeks at £3,500 a week :rolleyes:

Just Jimmy
16-04-2011, 08:06 AM
That may put GO'C out of our price range if he is found to be the driver as he needs £100,000+ to replace his car and thats a lot of weeks at £3,500 a week :rolleyes:

aye, imagine working for the best part of six months or so. Bloody hard life! :greengrin

.Sean.
16-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Was it Max Brannen?
:hilarious

How the hell does he get the birds btw? I reckon I might shave my heid and purchase some auburn Dulux.

brog
16-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Now this is more like the standards we demand of our players! :wink:. These guys like Pallson letting the club's image down by being spotted in the gym, that will never do. I would say the dream team return of Gazza & Deek is now pretty much a done deal!! ( apologies to Deek who I hold in the highest regard! )
Seriously, I worry re GOC, there's obviously something not right in his life at present but what a joy it would be to have those 2 fit & well & back together.

snooky
16-04-2011, 09:38 AM
The real tragedy here Is that a beautiful Ferrari spider is now a right off :bitchy:

Nae flies on Gaz, eh? :wink:

Postman
16-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Might make him more affordable now that he's gone off the rails and other clubs won't touch him! :wink:

madabouthibs
16-04-2011, 12:09 PM
What a waste of a talent that lad is, silly silly silly boy! :confused:
Doesn't matter for me whether it was him driving or not, the guys obviously a bit of a ladies breast! He really wants to get his finger out and start worrying about his desperate excuse of a football career! :rolleyes:

Springbank
16-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Nae flies on Gaz, eh? :wink:

i dunno, don't believe things taken straight off the web