PDA

View Full Version : Garry O'Connor

FromTheCapital
15-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Sorry if already posted but Garry O'Connor could be in trouble. His car was crashed into a wall in Tranent according to the Evening News in Tranent.
The driver fled the scene.

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Already been reported that GOC wasn't driving!

Keith_M
15-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Already been reported that GOC wasn't driving!

That's right, and the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and Hearts 51M Stand are all real.

What's actually been reported is that the driver fled the scene of an accident and the G O'C claims that the car was being driven by an unidentified 'friend'.

For anyone that believes that, d'you wanna buy a second hand car?

iwasthere1972
15-04-2011, 09:05 PM
That's right, and the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and Hearts 51M Stand are all real.

What's actually been reported is that the driver fled the scene of an accident and the G O'C claims that the car was being driven by an unidentified 'friend'.

For anyone that believes that, d'you wanna buy a second hand car?

Was it Max Brannen?

AuldManDisguise
15-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Was it Max Brannen?
LOL

I'd take Garry back in a second.

itchy07
16-04-2011, 07:39 AM
That's right, and the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and Hearts 51M Stand are all real.<br />
<br />
What's <i>actually </i>been reported is that the driver fled the scene of an accident and the G O'C claims that the car was being driven by an unidentified 'friend'.<br />
<br />
For anyone that believes that, d'you wanna buy a second hand car?<br />
<br />
↲IIRC he's got previous for this, however, innocent until proven guilty and all that! A quick dust of the steering wheel will provide fingerprints of A. N. Other driver. Ooh, it's like Csi in here.

Ritchie
16-04-2011, 07:43 AM
The real tragedy here Is that a beautiful Ferrari spider is now a right off :bitchy:

H18sry
16-04-2011, 07:59 AM
That may put GO'C out of our price range if he is found to be the driver as he needs 100,000+ to replace his car and thats a lot of weeks at 3,500 a week :rolleyes:

Just Jimmy
16-04-2011, 08:06 AM
That may put GO'C out of our price range if he is found to be the driver as he needs 100,000+ to replace his car and thats a lot of weeks at 3,500 a week :rolleyes:

aye, imagine working for the best part of six months or so. Bloody hard life! :greengrin

.Sean.
16-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Was it Max Brannen?
:hilarious

How the hell does he get the birds btw? I reckon I might shave my heid and purchase some auburn Dulux.

brog
16-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Now this is more like the standards we demand of our players! :wink:. These guys like Pallson letting the club's image down by being spotted in the gym, that will never do. I would say the dream team return of Gazza & Deek is now pretty much a done deal!! ( apologies to Deek who I hold in the highest regard! )
Seriously, I worry re GOC, there's obviously something not right in his life at present but what a joy it would be to have those 2 fit & well & back together.

snooky
16-04-2011, 09:38 AM
The real tragedy here Is that a beautiful Ferrari spider is now a right off :bitchy:

Nae flies on Gaz, eh? :wink:

Postman
16-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Might make him more affordable now that he's gone off the rails and other clubs won't touch him! :wink:

madabouthibs
16-04-2011, 12:09 PM
What a waste of a talent that lad is, silly silly silly boy! :confused:
Doesn't matter for me whether it was him driving or not, the guys obviously a bit of a ladies breast! He really wants to get his finger out and start worrying about his desperate excuse of a football career! :rolleyes:

Springbank
16-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Nae flies on Gaz, eh? :wink:

i dunno, don't believe things taken straight off the web