PDA

View Full Version : Evening News - Cheeky comment about Hibs!

RoxburghHibs
15-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Has anyone else seen the cheeky comment by Barry Anderson in todays Evening News?

It's in the "Key Clash" section for the Yams v ICT match.

"...Rooney is very much the talisman and is already attracting major interest from bigger clubs and also SPL rivals Hibs."

Now is it just me or is that a wee dig?

Future17
15-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Has anyone else seen the cheeky comment by Barry Anderson in todays Evening News?

"...Rooney is very much the talisman and is already attracting major interest from bigger clubs and also SPL rivals Hibs."

Ignore him. He's fast becoming a self-publicising :asshole: with a hugely over-inflated opinion of his own importance.

poolman
15-04-2011, 02:07 PM

Anderson is a total knob-end :bye:

Hibs Class
15-04-2011, 02:10 PM

This

Twa Cairpets
15-04-2011, 02:14 PM

He is also a coach for a kids footbal team in West Lothian.

A more arrogant, humourless, self-important jumped up tool of a man I have seldom met in many years of being involved in kids football.

bawheid
15-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Typical Yam, lacks any sort of class.

Didn't think the standard of reporting in the EEN could go much lower, but hey ho...

Ritchie
15-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Barry Anderson looks like sloth from the goonies looking into the back of a spoon.

hibsbollah
15-04-2011, 02:31 PM
"Many competent and articulate people and also Barry Anderson are employed as journalists".

Edinburgh Green
15-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Since some jambo skelped him at a pre season match he's sooked up 2 them even more than he usually does. Total welt of a boy!

SouthMoroccoStu
15-04-2011, 03:09 PM
"Many competent and articulate people and also Barry Anderson are employed as journalists".

:greengrin

bawheid
15-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Since some jambo skelped him at a pre season match he's sooked up 2 them even more than he usually does. Total welt of a boy!

Haha, he's like the real life version of Shaun Lawson, fully qualified freelance writer, editor, researcher and virgin.

Wait a minute..........

DCI Gene Hunt
15-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Wouldn't bother getting worked up about it. Carrot nut smart-erse Yam comes out with smart-erse comment trying to be funny. Hardly an unusual occurrence. Can't say I am the least bit bothered by it.

:tumble:

G

soupy
15-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Even the yams hate the ginger tosser, total erse.

Stonewall
15-04-2011, 06:38 PM
He is also a coach for a kids footbal team in West Lothian.

A more arrogant, humourless, self-important jumped up tool of a man I have seldom met in many years of being involved in kids football.

Which team?

Removed
15-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Which team?

Livi Hearts

Reaper
15-04-2011, 07:02 PM

Is it only me that thinks you're being over sensitive? To me it reads that Hibs are the SPL club after him and bigger clubs possibly refers to Championship clubs, Foreign i.e Russian clubs with loads of money? (Remember, especially the press constantly refer to clubs with a big budget as 'Big' clubs as they don't understand the term. Chelsea for Example)

I agree he is a tool, but it seems to me a misinterpretation no? :wink:

DCI Gene Hunt
15-04-2011, 07:54 PM
THat's more than likely the case Reaper.

Still a phanny though.

G

Reaper
15-04-2011, 08:03 PM
THat's more than likely the case Reaper.

Still a phanny though.

G

Absotively Posolutely!

Hibercelona
15-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Why do people still get worked up over this nob? :dunno:

He'll no doubt be enjoying the reaction.

Hibs Class
15-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Is it only me that thinks you're being over sensitive? To me it reads that Hibs are the SPL club after him and bigger clubs possibly refers to Championship clubs, Foreign i.e Russian clubs with loads of money? (Remember, especially the press constantly refer to clubs with a big budget as 'Big' clubs as they don't understand the term. Chelsea for Example)

No. If you are implying he isn't at the wind up then I think you are wrong. He lives to make these little asides and has been doing so for years. He is just a tit, no question.

Alfred E Newman
15-04-2011, 08:40 PM
There is nothing unusual about Anderson. He is just a typical Hearts supporter.

greenlex
15-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Livi Hearts
The Forth laddies gave them a rodgering last weekend. :agree::thumbsup:

Removed
15-04-2011, 09:18 PM
The Forth laddies gave them a rodgering last weekend. :agree::thumbsup:

:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
16-04-2011, 07:40 AM
Barry Anderson just makes me feel so dirty.

hibee92
16-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Barry Anderson just makes me feel so dirty.

:lips seal

Stonewall
16-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Livi Hearts

Thought that might be the case.

They're the one team we play against whose whole approach is totally inappropriate for kids football and frankly stinks.

The coaches attitude is appauling, it's win at all costs even at the age of ten and frankly I detest them.

But what would make expect them to be any different?

Tossers!

HibsMax
16-04-2011, 08:30 PM

I thought that too but after reading it a few times I am sure it's a dig. Not worth getting worked up about though, I prefer people to think of us as a smaller club and let's face it, outside of our famous history, who is to say that we aren't a small club?

I'm looking for CC and Hibs to change that all next season though. :)