PDA

View Full Version : Vaz te goal v hearts

Hibee87
15-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have vaz te's goal v hearts? Just been reading comments posted by the deluded lot over the road on een about his 'terrible' first touch that went 30 ft in the air. (slight exageration but you expect nothing less)
Now my memory recalls his first touch was actually sticking it in the back of the net was it not spoony who tried a through ball which either went in the air/took a deflection and went in the air dropping down to vaz te who cooly slotted it home :confused:

not that i care what that mob think or say just got me wondering.

plus if he did knock it in the air im 100% confident he would have meant it :greengrin :flag:

R'Albin
15-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have vaz te's goal v hearts? Just been reading comments posted by the deluded lot over the road on een about his 'terrible' first touch that went 30 ft in the air. (slight exageration but you expect nothing less)
Now my memory recalls his first touch was actually sticking it in the back of the net was it not spoony who tried a through ball which either went in the air/took a deflection and went in the air dropping down to vaz te who cooly slotted it home :confused:

plus if he did knock it in the air im 100% confident he would have meant it :greengrin :flag:

Tbf he did knock it about 20 feet the air :greengrin But I don't care how we score against them, just that we score:agree:

H18sry
15-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Vaz Te tried to knock it forward and it came of his shin and it went skywards but his second touch was sublime :agree:

Hibee87
15-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Cheers guys memory not what it was.......... and as said who gies a flying how we score as long as it hits the back of the net and yes agree second touch was quality just a wee prod past mcdonald who shat it :wink: :cgwa:cgwa

BoltonHibee
15-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Cheers guys memory not what it was.......... and as said who gies a flying how we score as long as it hits the back of the net and yes agree second touch was quality just a wee prod past mcdonald who shat it :wink: :cgwa:cgwa

His finishing for that goal was awesome:thumbsup:

GordonHFC
15-04-2011, 01:11 PM
I like to think of it as a neat flick up over the oncoming defenders :greengrin

Billy
15-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have vaz te's goal v hearts?

You can still see the goal via the freeview player on the clubs official website. Scroll down on the tabs underneath the player and click on the Vaz Te link.

lyonhibs
15-04-2011, 08:55 PM
I like to think of it as a neat flick up over the oncoming defenders :greengrin

Indeed. Dinked it over the on-rushing huddy and slotted it home.
No doubt about it!

iwasthere1972
15-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi Folks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRXp22AzImg

:flag: :flag:

essexhibee
15-04-2011, 09:30 PM
It was a sublime deliberate touch. The twenty foot in the air was just for added effect.

iwasthere1972
15-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Tbf he did knock it about 20 feet the air :greengrin But I don't care how we score against them, just that we score:agree:

If Messi had done that everyone would have be calling it showboating.

Removed
15-04-2011, 09:36 PM
If Messi had done that everyone would have be calling it showboating.

Great point :agree:

AuldManDisguise
15-04-2011, 10:00 PM
:flag:It was quite clearly meant - bitter, bitter yams :greengrin

Frogga
15-04-2011, 10:16 PM
Tbf, it doesn't say much about their defending if he can take a 30 foot touch and still manage to score!! :wink: