PDA

View Full Version : £10 off new top voucher.

Ritchie
15-04-2011, 09:36 AM
I received 2 letters from the ticket office yesterday regarding the payment plan for my season ticket.

in each contained a £10 off voucher for the new hibs top.

however, one voucher was in my name and the other was in the name of someone else.

anybody know a hibby called Mr Ross from the Craigmount area? :greengrin

i will be posting it out to him over the weekend.

JimBHibees
15-04-2011, 09:38 AM
The question I had about the voucher was I got 2 one in my name adn one in my son's. Given I wont be buying a top can I use both when he buys a top?

Think I know the answer but thought I would ask. :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
15-04-2011, 09:42 AM
The question I had about the voucher was I got 2 one in my name adn one in my son's. Given I wont be buying a top can I use both when he buys a top?

Only if you pay twice:wink:

Ritchie
15-04-2011, 09:42 AM

doubt it.... treat him and buy him the home and away top.... use a voucher for each. :aok:

JimBHibees
15-04-2011, 09:43 AM
doubt it.... treat him and buy him the home and away top.... use a voucher for each. :aok:

Steady :greengrin :bye:

MacBean
15-04-2011, 11:05 AM

The vouchers dont state that they cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher/offer, so legally you can use them together, although the staff probably wont take that.

You just have to stand there and go on about how you know your rights :aok:

duffers
15-04-2011, 11:29 AM
My mate recieved one yet he hasn't renewed his season ticket, yet I have had nothing and got my season ticket on the deadline day :confused:

TamHibs
15-04-2011, 11:46 AM

The vouchers are only valid for the home kit.

bighairyfaeleith
15-04-2011, 11:50 AM
The vouchers dont state that they cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher/offer, so legally you can use them together, although the staff probably wont take that.

You realise Petrie will be standing outside your front door waiting on you as soon as you get back from the shop!!

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2011, 06:07 PM
I now have four vouchers! Given two when I renewed our tickets in person at the TO and received another two yesterday when received my direct debit confirmation letter :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2011, 06:10 PM

There is a web address on the voucher for the terms and conditions.

marinello59
15-04-2011, 06:43 PM
My mate recieved one yet he hasn't renewed his season ticket, yet I have had nothing and got my season ticket on the deadline day :confused:

I would assume they will arrive in the post over the next few days. No sign of any here either and we renewed a few days before the deadline.

Removed
15-04-2011, 06:44 PM
I would assume they will arrive in the post over the next few days. No sign of any here either and we renewed a few days before the deadline.

We did as well. My laddie has one but I haven't.

justlikebrazil
15-04-2011, 07:33 PM
I got a £10 voucher but my son got a £30 voucher he is 13. Was that ment to happen!!!! :confused:

Removed
15-04-2011, 07:43 PM
I got a £10 voucher but my son got a £30 voucher he is 13. Was that ment to happen!!!! :confused:

:agree:

Club trying to make up for shafting the bairns with a ST price rise

HibeeSince85
15-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Got both mine today, I thought thay payments ran to February aswell so month earlys even better.

Jay
15-04-2011, 09:14 PM

Same here, no vouchers or reciept for my payment. I renewed about the same time as you. Maybe its being done alphabetically :greengrin

cocopops1875
16-04-2011, 08:08 AM
I should have got mine yesterday but it was held at post office due to no payment :rolleyes: Had to go collect it this morning £1.36p sort it out rod :greengrin

malcolm
16-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I should have got mine yesterday but it was held at post office due to no payment :rolleyes: Had to go collect it this morning £1.36p sort it out rod :greengrin

me too though I nearly never bothered - it's a new cost cutting exercise :wink:

ozzie
16-04-2011, 08:21 AM
anyone know when the vouchers for bringing back a lapsed season ticket holder are beinhdg sent out?

Saorsa
16-04-2011, 08:26 AM
The vouchers are only valid for the home kit.Really! Where does it say that? My voucher says off ANY new 11/12 kit

marinello59
16-04-2011, 09:05 AM
Mine arrived this morning.:thumbsup:
Nothing for Mrs M59 or M59 junior though. Guess I might be the best dressed Hibby in the family next season. For once. :greengrin

cocopops1875
16-04-2011, 09:31 AM
me too though I nearly never bothered - it's a new cost cutting exercise :wink:

I would normally have left it but was expecting something and assumed it was that. Went into the club shop to draw there attention to it and explained that i was not looking for my £1.36 just that i would not have picked it up had i not been expecting something else. They didnt seem that fussed :greengrin

Jay
16-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Mine arrived this morning.:thumbsup:
Nothing for Mrs M59 or M59 junior though. Guess I might be the best dressed Hibby in the family next season. For once. :greengrin

I am a tad confused. I was expecting two £10 vouchers for me and my 10 year old and a £30 for the 14 year old. Today we got 3 £10 vouchers. Is that one each and I need to moan or is that Scotts and the other two are yet to arrive? Need to phone them methinks :agree:

HNA12
16-04-2011, 12:18 PM
I am a tad confused. I was expecting two £10 vouchers for me and my 10 year old and a £30 for the 14 year old. Today we got 3 £10 vouchers. Is that one each and I need to moan or is that Scotts and the other two are yet to arrive? Need to phone them methinks :agree:

Were your vouchers in separate envelopes?

Jay
16-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Were your vouchers in separate envelopes?

No all in one addressed to me.
edit - just read the bottom of the tickets and our names are on them. They have only given scott £10.

Ed De Gramo
16-04-2011, 03:26 PM
My dad and sister just received their vouchers....

My sister got £30 off voucher as part of the 'Step Up'.....nice gesture giving the price shafting.