PDA

View Full Version : Hibs12thMan Open Meeting

Hibs12thMan
14-04-2011, 11:06 PM
To present and future activists of Hibs12thMan there's an informal meetup in Lloyds No. 1 at Omni Centre 10am Sunday before the game. A discussion on the way forward. All supporters welcome. There will be an update to you all on Monday as to any progress
GGTTH

:cgwa

hibsboy90
14-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Normally in the West with my dad, but stood in with the singing section (or whatever its called) at pittodrie.

A wee suggestion for the Ian Murray (Collocini rip off) tune..... last line should maybe be "we're all hibees like you" as no-one really had a scooby what to sing after letting him know our women are open to him. :wink::greengrin

blairwallace
14-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Normally in the West with my dad, but stood in with the singing section (or whatever its called) at pittodrie.

A wee suggestion for the Ian Murray (Collocini rip off) tune..... last line should maybe be "we're all hibees like you" as no-one really had a scooby what to sing after letting him know our women are open to him. :wink::greengrin

good shout actually, always feel awkward singing that song as i don't have a wife :party: