PDA

View Full Version : In amongst the Sheep last night

cam75
14-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Was at the sheep and the **** last night i have now gone to another level of haterd for them with there Chants and if you can call them songs,the dons were unlucky not to score at the weekend and last night they again should have had a couple the REF if thats what you call him should have come out in a rangers top,another point earlier on when we played up here we were getting asked to move our hibs flags,last night the police gave the rangers fans a hand with there no Surrender flag WTF,dock point fine the club or get them to leave to what ever euro/english leauge ASAP

hibee_boy
14-04-2011, 10:02 AM
punctuation?

iwasthere1972
14-04-2011, 10:02 AM
When I read the title of the thread I wasn't sure what to expect. Wouldn't have been my choice.

Glad Aberdeen got beat as it helps us to achieve as high a placing in the bottom six as we can and that means £'s for the club.

iwasthere1972
14-04-2011, 10:04 AM
punctuation?

It almost sent me into a comma.

Period.

.Sean.
14-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Was at the sheep and the **** last night i have now gone to another level of haterd for them with there Chants and if you can call them songs,the dons were unlucky not to score at the weekend and last night they again should have had a couple the REF if thats what you call him should have come out in a rangers top,another point earlier on when we played up here we were getting asked to move our hibs flags,last night the police gave the rangers fans a hand with there no Surrender flag WTF,dock point fine the club or get them to leave to what ever euro/english leauge ASAPAnd breathe

Stevie Reid
14-04-2011, 10:07 AM
When I read the title of the thread I wasn't sure what to expect. Wouldn't have been my choice

:top marks

We have a great chance to go 8 clear of Aberdeen at the weekend, which is excellent - I honestly thought that they would finish well clear of us this season after they appointed CB.

Purehibee_MYB
14-04-2011, 10:10 AM
When I read the title of the thread I wasn't sure what to expect. Wouldn't have been my choice.

Glad Aberdeen got beat as it helps us to achieve as high a placing in the bottom six as we can and that means £'s for the club.

I'm glad we beat them cos I have a bet on with my dons mate

cam75
14-04-2011, 10:19 AM
punctuation?
Never my stongest point.I will try harder tho.

cam75
14-04-2011, 10:21 AM
And breathe
Yes a rant,im glad they got beat but not the way they did.

R'Albin
14-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I'm so glad we beat them, they came out with their usual excuses" oh it was a meaningless game ' "well we deserved to win" well you didn't and your fans were such a joke we ended up singing your song for you. twats.

cam75
14-04-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm so glad we beat them, they came out with their usual excuses" oh it was a meaningless game ' "well we deserved to win" well you didn't and your fans were such a joke we ended up singing your song for you. twats.
LOL Stand free

frazeHFC
14-04-2011, 04:51 PM

What happened, what did they do? And what song did we sing? Confused. :confused:

@Cam75 what songs were they singing that made you hate them more?

Andy74
14-04-2011, 05:11 PM
In light of the Skacel song issue, can we please have less of the offensive 'sheep' references? :wink:

Andy74
14-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Was at the sheep and the **** last night i have now gone to another level of haterd for them with there Chants and if you can call them songs,the dons were unlucky not to score at the weekend and last night they again should have had a couple the REF if thats what you call him should have come out in a rangers top,another point earlier on when we played up here we were getting asked to move our hibs flags,last night the police gave the rangers fans a hand with there no Surrender flag WTF,dock point fine the club or get them to leave to what ever euro/english leauge ASAP

The Scotsman reported how great it was that songs like Derry's Walls, Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen were being sung, instead of Sectarian songs.

Left me a bit puzzled to be fair.

marinello59
14-04-2011, 05:45 PM
The Scotsman reported how great it was that songs like Derry's Walls, Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen were being sung, instead of Sectarian songs.

Left me a bit puzzled to be fair.

They don't fall foul of the law as they celebrate their own ''culture'' rather than make offensive remarks about Catholics. Banning the National Anthem could be a wee bit difficult I suppose.

Andy74
14-04-2011, 07:06 PM
They don't fall foul of the law as they celebrate their own ''culture'' rather than make offensive remarks about Catholics. Banning the National Anthem could be a wee bit difficult I suppose.

No but the Scotsman shouldn't be daft. They are sung for reasons nothing to do with football. To praise them on it is crazy.

R'Albin
14-04-2011, 08:28 PM
What happened, what did they do? And what song did we sing? Confused. :confused:

@Cam75 what songs were they singing that made you hate them more?

At pittodrie we started singing" shall we sing a song for you" then started singing stand free:agree:

givescotlandfreedom
14-04-2011, 08:29 PM
I once sat in the Sheep end at Pittodrie for a game against the Huns. I got in free as I went in as the carer of an Aberdeen supporting mate in a wheel chair who wasn't otherwise getting. We were sat in a wee pen behind the goals at the opposite end from the away end when the Hun subs came round to warm up. As we were at the very front they blocked our view a bit and I launched into a rather strongly worded tyrade including the word Hun several times and questioning their parentage at them being in our way. Marvin Andrews turned round and said something like "Sorry mate I didn't realise we were in your way" and I felt a bit bad after that and probably had a beamer! Didn't stop me giving Rickson pelters every time they came up for a corner though!

Tricla
14-04-2011, 10:19 PM
In light of the Skacel song issue, can we please have less of the offensive 'sheep' references? :wink:

Quite.

I think a 7 page debate is required as well as a poll!

matty_f
15-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Quite.

:tsk tsk: Or any other Eastern European.:agree:

Bayern Bru
15-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Quite.

Like a flag poll? For flags?
Flag debate anyone? :duck:

Graham Law
15-04-2011, 04:00 AM
punctuation?

It almost sent me into a comma.

Period.

And breathe

Wow guys! Give it a rest... it a footie forum, not a bloody English lesson.

Poor response in my opinion taking the moral high ground over another fellow Hibee over his grammatical execution :agree:

frazeHFC
15-04-2011, 08:03 AM
At pittodrie we started singing" shall we sing a song for you" then started singing stand free:agree:

I see. :thumbsup:

And regarding my post on what songs made Cam75 hate them, i just realised now he was on about the Huns, not Aberdeen.....I am a bit slow. :rolleyes:

R'Albin
15-04-2011, 08:12 AM
I see. :thumbsup:

And regarding my post on what songs made Cam75 hate them, i just realised now he was on about the Huns, not Aberdeen.....I am a bit slow. :rolleyes:

Tbf i never noticed either until you pointed it out:greengrin

Seveno
15-04-2011, 12:12 PM

I don't remember ever being at a match where the opposition fans were so quiet, no songs or chants. Even worse as they were the home support.

essexhibee
15-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Talking of Marvin Andrews.... new cb for hibs? :greengrin:

givescotlandfreedom
15-04-2011, 10:40 PM
Doddie: usually abuse Hun players at the football. Part and parcel of the game. I hate Rangers and will do whatever I can to put them off and try to make them lose. Hardly think that makes me the same as a typical violent, bigoted, terrorist loving "worst element" of Scotland most vile club. I assume you've never shouted abuse at an opposition player?
Also any player playing for "the Huns" constitutes a Hun. That's why we call them the Huns. Further remember him coming out with BS about having to wait for God to answer him about whether he should sign for Dundee United. He seemed to reply pretty quickly when the Huns came in for him later eh?
Last but not least he could be a right dirty player too which I wasn't a fan of either. Stay away from football if you can't stand opposition players getting grief.
Incidentally he also called homosexuals "an abomonation" - who's the bigot?