H18sry
12-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Hooked after 15 minutes, hope it's not another injury for the wee man :agree:

hibsbollah
12-04-2011, 08:13 PM
My Boro mate says hes been doing well.

Don Giovanni
12-04-2011, 09:06 PM
"Late Kick Off" (or whatever the late night, regional football show on the BBC is called) had an interview with Zemamma this week.

I missed it but I believe he was discussing his devout beliefs. Not sure whether the mighty Hibs were also discussed...

Baldy
13-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Late Kick off (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01096b6/Late_Kick_Off_North_East_and_Cumbria_2011_Episode_ 12/)

the wee man is on at about 4 mins

essexhibee
13-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Miss the weeman, think he would have flourished in this new midfield.

Don't think we will see someone with his skill and ability in a long time. :agree:

sambajustice
14-04-2011, 07:20 AM
Another player who, now that he's left Hibs, is all of a sudden ten times better than he was when he was here!!!

I think some people on this forum get all nostalgic over things that have never happened. I would've released him a long time before we did.

soupy
14-04-2011, 07:24 AM
Another player who, now that he's left Hibs, is all of a sudden ten times better than he was when he was here!!!

I think some people on this forum get all nostalgic over things that have never happened. I would've released him a long time before we did.

Possibly true, but why release him, when in the end we ended up with a transfer fee..........

Big Frank
14-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Miss the weeman, think he would have flourished in this new midfield.

Don't think we will see someone with his skill and ability in a long time. :agree:

I'm not so sure about that. Hibernian seem to have a player like him in most of their good teams and bad teams.

Hibernian will learn sometime, that along with the silky skilful wee ball players, they need a few hard heifers in the team to protect them. Then the likes of your Zemmamas will flourish at ER.

sahib
14-04-2011, 08:20 AM
Hooked after 15 minutes, hope it's not another injury for the wee man :agree:

He is likely to be out for rest of the season. Boro will be wanting their money back. The wee guy is just not robust enough for British football, or so it would appear.

hibsbollah
14-04-2011, 10:16 AM
His hamstring again...absolutely unbelievable how often he seems to get hamstring pulls.