PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates *** Champions league tonight***

CalgaryHibs
12-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Well we all know that Barca has gone through so I"ll say 2-1 Shaktar ft.

Man U is holding a slender lead will Chelski come back? I"ll say 2-0 Man U.

HH81
12-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Hope not. Let's hope our resident glory hunters are disappointed tonight. 2-0 chelsea :-) .......... how poor is it that football is on now on ESPN. No consideration to fans. Mon. Saints

HH81
12-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Is it Burley the guy on ESPN? He is a clown!

Billy
12-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Come on Chelsea! Torres to break his duck tonight :pray::shhhsh!:

hibsbollah
12-04-2011, 06:24 PM
2-0 chelsea, surralex to lose his rag at ref blunder shock.

Dashing Bob S
12-04-2011, 06:45 PM
2-0 chelsea, surralex to lose his rag at ref blunder shock.

Don't have any preference for either club, but I'd love a Chelsea win in controversial circumstances just to see Sir Alex going apoplectic, as his jakey face lights up nicely on hi-def.

H18sry
12-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Come on Chelsea! Torres to break his leg tonight :pray::shhhsh!:

:greengrin

DH1875
12-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Chelsea to go through on away goals, 2-1 win.

Shakhtar to win 5-0 :thumbsup:.

Dashing Bob S
12-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Unusual to see Chelsea's John Terry looking like a rat-faced *unt.

What happened there, then?

hibsbollah
12-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Ancellotti's face looks like its been stitched together from old testicles.

Cmon nad coupon.

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Get in there Hernandez! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sylar
12-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Good for United's confidence, but it changes nothing really, does it?

Chelsea needed to score 2 goals to go through tonight. They still do.

hibsbollah
12-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Messi 48th goal of the season, a new record. 6-1 aggregate against a very good shakhtar side.

scoopyboy
12-04-2011, 07:37 PM

Tell yourself that often enough and you will believe it.

However if Chelsea had won 1-0 they would have got extra time with the possibility of pens.

Extra time and pens now not an option.

I would therefore argue it does change something.

HH81
12-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Get in there Hernandez! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You done well to get tickets tonight. :thumbsup:

USA USA

Hibby Bairn
12-04-2011, 07:40 PM

Yes it does. They started off 1-0 down...and now they are 2-0 down. And hopefully out.

Hibs90
12-04-2011, 07:42 PM

USA USA

Kinda feel sorry Torres, obviously alot of pressure on him to score his first. Hopefully he gets it tonight.

wazoo1875
12-04-2011, 07:42 PM

USA USA

What a phanny you are. GIRFUY mon Utd

Craig_in_Prague
12-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Chelsea dont really look dangerous, would be surprised if they get 1 let alone 2.

UTD look threatening and there's always goals in Rooney, Hernandez, Giggs, Nani and even Park.

I hate watching games though when I aint that fussed who goes through....... Dislike them both!

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 07:43 PM

USA USA

Manure > Mansour

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 07:45 PM

Kinda feel sorry Torres, obviously alot of pressure on him to score his first. Hopefully he gets it tonight.

How can you feel sorry for a guy that makes £200,00 a week? :confused:

I feel sorry for those poor souls in Japan.

Not a mercenary footballer.

Sioux
Short time ago the camera panned on Abramovich, and sitting in front of him was Andy Driver! For a few seconds I thought "i recognise him" and then realised who it was.

Anyone else notice or am I having hallucinations?

Sylar
Yes it does. They started off 1-0 down...and now they are 2-0 down. And hopefully out.

1-0 or 2-0 down though - either way, they needed 2 goals. The only thing this does is ensure there can be no extra time.

I actually hope you're right, that it is hopefully game over - really loathe Chelsea :agree:

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 07:46 PM

Man United are only ahead because Nani's a cheat.

Hibs90
12-04-2011, 07:48 PM
How can you feel sorry for a guy that makes £200,00 a week? :confused:

I feel sorry for those poor souls in Japan.

Not a mercenary footballer.

How can you support Man Utd?

:rolleyes:

heretoday
12-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Judging by last night's performance and result, Liverpool did a great bit of business getting rid of Torres.

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 07:52 PM
How can you support Man Utd?

I think mine was a more valid question.

Poor wee sulky millionaire. I feel sorry for him.

HH81
12-04-2011, 07:53 PM

Awww are you sit on his knee, give us a wave for the tv xx :greengrin

Sylar
12-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Judging by last night's performance and result, Liverpool did a great bit of business getting rid of Torres.

He was off form before his injury, utter pish through the World Cup and has been laughably bad since the season started.

One of the biggest wastes of money in footballing history and Liverpool must have laughed all the way to the bank :agree:

HH81
12-04-2011, 07:54 PM
I think mine was a more valid question.

Poor wee sulky millionaire. I feel sorry for him.

Put your phone down you didn't pay all that ticket money to post on here while the game is on :not worth

USA USA

HH81
12-04-2011, 07:59 PM

Wheyyyyyy I've spotted you in the crowd.... Women with blue coat, glasses and Norwich Scalf. Enjoy the 2nd half.

USA USA

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Put your phone down you didn't pay all that ticket money to post on here while the game is on :not worth

USA USA

Feeling confident about Saturday?

After last night you must be sheikhing in your boots.

HNA7
12-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Can we cut out the personal stuff please.

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Feeling confident about Saturday?

After last night you must be sheikhing in your boots.

Wait, you think I'm a city fan?

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Wait, you think I'm a city fan?

I know you are :aok:

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Ramires off :bye:

Rooney's range of passing is impeccable. :agree:

Andy74
12-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Short time ago the camera panned on Abramovich, and sitting in front of him was Andy Driver! For a few seconds I thought "i recognise him" and then realised who it was.

Anyone else notice or am I having hallucinations?
Not him I don't think. Why would he get Directors box tickets at OT?

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:14 PM
I know you are :aok:

Oh right I once went to their ground to watch England with some friends. It was dire as well. Think it was 1-1. Nice ground though.

My English team is Halifax Town although I don't get to as many games as I should. I do get to more games a season than what you and your glory hunters have most likley been to in your lifes at Old Trafford.

:thumbsup:

Oh nearly forgot USA USA

Hibs90
12-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Stupid foul by Ramires no question he should have went off but you can just tell Nani made the most of it the slimey little rat.

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:17 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:greengrin Game on?

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Oh right I once went to their ground to watch England with some friends. It was dire as well. Think it was 1-1. Nice ground though.

My English team is Halifax Town although I don't get to as many games as I should. I do get to more games a season than what you and your glory hunters have most likley been to in your lifes at Old Trafford.

Oh nearly forgot USA USA

Sorry, must be too busy watching the Hibs :aok:

1-1 Drogba.

Edit, 2-1 United, Park :D

H18sry
12-04-2011, 08:18 PM
game over 2-1 manure

Liam89

No. :greengrin

Westie1875

Nah, Man U score again :wink:

Andy74

No

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:19 PM

Way to your bed Johnny boy. :na na:

Sir David Gray
12-04-2011, 08:19 PM
:partyhibb :thumbsup: :partyhibb :thumbsup:

Bring on the semis! :greengrin

heretoday
12-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Ryan Giggs makes both goals and the one at Stamford Bridge.

Surely he can't be thinking of retiring?

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Chelsea have clearly been robbed here. :wink:

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Way to your bed Johnny boy. :na na:

Bully.

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:24 PM

Ask HibbyAndy.

According to him, Fergie just plays Giggs for sentimental reasons :doh::greengrin

Sir David Gray
12-04-2011, 08:24 PM

If that guy's not awarded a knighthood after he retires then it's an absolute outrage.

Total legend and will go down as one of the greatest footballers of his generation.

It's a real sin that he was never able to play at the highest level of international football.

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:25 PM
:partyhibb :thumbsup: :partyhibb :thumbsup:

Bring on the semis! :greengrin

:aok: Glad your here we were getting worried, we actually thought you might be in Manchester on your own. It's a bad place a night. Glad your safe.

sunshine1875
12-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Are the Hertz playing in the Champions League tonight? Have they not won it by now?:dunno:

:devil:

Wotherspiniesta
Bully.

Seeing as I'm a Man United supporter, it must be hard for you to type with a keyboard covered in your own vomit. :wink:

Sir David Gray
:aok: Glad your here we were getting worried, we actually thought you might be in Manchester on your own. It's a bad place a night. Glad your safe.

I thought I would make a wee appearance. I was having laptop troubles earlier on, that's why it's taken me so long to pop in.

Thanks for the concern though, it's much appreciated. :agree:

paulhfc88
12-04-2011, 08:27 PM
If that guy's not awarded a knighthood after he retires then it's an absolute outrage.

Total legend and will go down as one of the greatest footballers of his generation.

It's a real sin that he was never able to play at the highest level of international football.

When he does retire, the number 11 shirt should be retired too! No-one will EVER match his performances in a United shirt!

Sir David Gray
12-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Are the Hertz playing in the Champions League tonight? Have they not won it by now?:dunno:

:devil:

This is only the 1/4 finals.

Really big teams like Hearts get a bye into the semis.

Hibs90
12-04-2011, 08:28 PM

Great player no doubt about it but if you're implying he's in the same league as Messi etc then no danger.

Andy74
12-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Liking Rooney ignoring the ball!

Andy74
12-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Great player no doubt about it but if you're implying he's in the same league as Messi etc then no danger.

Not as gifted but we can see at the end of their careers what they've won!

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:31 PM

Messi etc?

Nobody is as good as Messi.

Apart from maybe Sodje.

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Seeing as I'm a Man United supporter, it must be hard for you to type with a keyboard covered in your own vomit. :wink:

A Supporter attends games, a glory hunter types on here while they are winning. :aok:

So then Mr Man ure FC, Can I get you opinion on FC United and the Glazors takeover? Cheers

Liam89
As much as I hate to say it, Rooneys been outstanding. He must of pung about 10 40 yard passes perfectly!

Sir David Gray
When he does retire, the number 11 shirt should be retired too! No-one will EVER match his performances in a United shirt!

:agree: I know it's sometimes easy to make these statements but I really do find it hard to imagine anyone coming into Old Trafford and doing the number 11 shirt justice, following on from Ryan Giggs.

Once you've had Ryan Giggs playing there for 20 years, everyone else would seem like a bit of an imposter.

Hibs90
Messi etc?

Nobody is as good as Messi.

Apart from maybe Sodje.

And Brian Kerr :thumbsup::greengrin

Removed
12-04-2011, 08:34 PM

Gary Mackay must be up there with his medal haul surely :dunno:

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:35 PM

Which player we talking about here?

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:35 PM
And Brian Kerr :thumbsup::greengrin

Kerr was just a different species of player.

Literally unplayable most weeks.

Andy74
12-04-2011, 08:36 PM
A Supporter attends games, a glory hunter types on here while they are winning. :aok:

So then Mr Man ure FC, Can I get you opinion on FC United and the Glazors takeover? Cheers

Bit different with an English team though eh?

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:37 PM
:agree: I know it's sometimes easy to make these statements but I really do find it hard to imagine anyone coming into Old Trafford and doing the number 11 shirt justice, following on from Ryan Giggs.

Once you've had Ryan Giggs playing there for 20 years, everyone else would seem like a bit of an imposter.

Messi signs for Man United USA, I'll only sign if I get the number 11 shirt.... Sorry Messi we can't give you that you would be an imposter. :top marks

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:37 PM
I take it back about Sodje.

He's just been sent off for Bury.

It's just gone downhill for him and big Enoch since they left the cabbage. :agree:

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Bit different with an English team though eh?

Is supporting Manure like saying, I want to support my local team but I need glory so I'll support another team from another country that wins all the time? :confused:

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:40 PM

No. No you cannot. :Awright!:

wazoo1875
12-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Wheyyyyyy I've spotted you in the crowd.... Women with blue coat, glasses and Norwich Scalf. Enjoy the 2nd half.

USA USA
Your a funny guy mate eh !
Nae chance of spotting you at ER though eh. Not that I need to justify supporting utd to you but I actually knocked a ticket back for the game tonight. Any way it was all too easy for the champions elect again tonight xx

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:45 PM
No. No you cannot. :Awright!:

FC united fans are not bad actually. I went to the away game when Halifax played there.

Halifax of cause won.

Sir David Gray
12-04-2011, 08:46 PM

I would argue that Ryan Giggs is not from the same generation as Messi.

Messi is probably the greatest all-round player that there currently is but what Ryan Giggs has offered to Manchester Utd over the course of the last 20 years is quite simply astonishing and it takes quite a special player to sustain that level of fitness, commitment and ability over that length of time.

I'm not trying to downplay Messi's talent because he is, in my opinion, the best player on the planet just now by quite a considerable distance but it remains to be seen if he can maintain his current level of performances at Barcelona over the next 15 years or so.

If he can then fair play to him, he's so good at the moment that I wouldn't bet against him being at that level by the time he's 36 or 37 but I stand by what I said - Ryan Giggs will be remembered as one of the greatest footballers of his generation for many years to come.

Fantastic player and great man.

HH81
12-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Your a funny guy mate eh !
Nae chance of spotting you at ER though eh. Not that I need to justify supporting utd to you but I actually knocked a ticket back for the game tonight. Any way it was all too easy for the champions elect again tonight xx

Next time I'm up I let you know so you can take your camera and try spot me.

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 08:55 PM

Some Hibs fan, going to Man United and Man City games every week.

Glory hunter.

wazoo1875
12-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Aye ok mate you let me know I'll buy you a pint

Tynie01011973
12-04-2011, 08:57 PM

Oh nearly forgot USA USA

:faf::faf::faf:

Well how come in checking your previous posts - you previously 'turned your back' on your 'HOME TOWN' team ???
Was it that they went to the wall as 'supporters' like you started to stay away :na na:

Oh and I assume that it is not 'GLORY HUNTING' to go watch one of your local 'LONDON' clubs play in the Carling Cup Final v Birmingham City is ANY different from others on this forum expressing a preference for any English team ??

GGMU AS THE RED GO MARCHING ON !!!!

HH81
12-04-2011, 09:08 PM
:faf::faf::faf:

Well how come in checking your previous posts - you previously 'turned your back' on your 'HOME TOWN' team ???
Was it that they went to the wall as 'supporters' like you started to stay away :na na:

Oh and I assume that it is not 'GLORY HUNTING' to go watch one of your local 'LONDON' clubs play in the Carling Cup Final v Birmingham City is ANY different from others on this forum expressing a preference for any English team ??

GGMU AS THE RED GO MARCHING ON !!!!

Thought I would take a final ticket after turning them down last couple year. Seats were class half way line just below where the camera's are in bottom tier.

You see the thing is with Halifax if you spend money you dont have you go down the pan. I once got lift home from a Director I knew, he said they tried to live the dream and payed 2k wages in league 2 and this is going back 10 years.

Lets not forget supporting Halifax was all gloom and doom. I once flew to a Halifax game for a laugh but sadly that will never happen again.

Me supporting Halifax doesn't compaire to you supporting Manure. :rolleyes:

Tynie01011973
12-04-2011, 09:17 PM
And you think you qualify to judge what English team other people should support ???

Any English team that anyone on here wishes to 'support' has got SFA to do with you :na na:

You come on here giving anyone who doesn't support your choice of team a hard time - yet you don't go support your local team and go watch a 'LONDON' club instead.

Wow that is quite close to Yakshire isn't it ??

HH81
12-04-2011, 09:19 PM
yet you don't go support your local team and go watch a 'LONDON' club instead.

Birmingham is in London? :confused:

Pretty Boy
12-04-2011, 09:21 PM
For a team who have been written off by the experts on here and the TV and radio as 'average' and 'poor' this Man Utd side don't seem to be doing too badly.

I read on here a few weeks ago that Giggs was barely good enough for WBA these days.

I'm also wondering what happened to the 'tough games' Barcelona were meant to have against Shaktar.

Tynie01011973
12-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Birmingham is in London? :confused:

The team they were playing against is :wink:

HH81
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
The team they were playing against is :wink:

Correct, unfortunate they don't do neutral ends at cup finals.

I had good seats though.

Sir David Gray
12-04-2011, 09:36 PM
For a team who have been written off by the experts on here and the TV and radio as 'average' and 'poor' this Man Utd side don't seem to be doing too badly.

I read on here a few weeks ago that Giggs was barely good enough for WBA these days.

I'm also wondering what happened to the 'tough games' Barcelona were meant to have against Shaktar.

:agree: Unbeaten in the league for 10 months, up until February, in the semi finals of the Champions League, in the semi finals of the FA Cup and almost over the line in terms of winning league title number 19.

If that's the sign of an 'average' side, United must be some team when they're in full flow.

Ryan Giggs, despite being 38 later this year, is still one of the best players in England and he would be a first choice pick in 99.9% of the club sides in the world. Anyone who doesn't see what he continues to bring to Manchester Utd doesn't, in my opinion, know anything about football.

I will admit that I was a bit surprised that Barcelona advanced past Shakhtar Donetsk so easily. They were the only side to win both legs of their last 16 tie and the fact that Donetsk had the second leg at home was a factor in me thinking that they could do something, or at least run Barcelona close.

Fair play to Barcelona though, they're clearly still the team to beat in the competition and remain the hot favourites.

HibeeSince85
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM

I remember that Giggs comment, who made it again? Was laughed at at the time and after this tie where he set up every goal his team scored should be laughed at now.

Pretty Boy
12-04-2011, 09:45 PM
:agree: Unbeaten in the league for 10 months, up until February, in the semi finals of the Champions League, in the semi finals of the FA Cup and almost over the line in terms of winning league title number 19.

If that's the sign of an 'average' side, United must be some team when they're in full flow.

Ryan Giggs, despite being 38 later this year, is still one of the best players in England and he would be a first choice pick in 99.9% of the club sides in the world. Anyone who doesn't see what he continues to bring to Manchester Utd doesn't, in my opinion, know anything about football.

I will admit that I was a bit surprised that Barcelona advanced past Shakhtar Donetsk so easily. They were the only side to win both legs of their last 16 tie and the fact that Donetsk had the second leg at home was a factor in me thinking that they could do something, or at least run Barcelona close.

Fair play to Barcelona though, they're clearly still the team to beat in the competition and remain the hot favourites.

Barca are definitely the favourites.

Although if there was one team i would pick to give them a real game it would be Man Utd. Fergie gets the midfield to push up so high it may well be able to stifle the natural passing game of Barcelona. United also showed tonight just how clinical they are, Chelsea actually had long spells in possession but Man Utd took their chances and thats what counts.

Barcelona v Man Utd would be a cracking final, i hope they both make it, especially Barca!!:greengrin

Sir David Gray
12-04-2011, 09:53 PM

Although if there was one team i would pick to give them a real game it would be Man Utd. Fergie gets the midfield to push up so high it may well be able to stifle the natural passing game of Barcelona. United also showed tonight just how clinical they are, Chelsea actually had long spells in possession but Man Utd took their chances and thats what counts.

Barcelona v Man Utd would be a cracking final, i hope they both make it, especially Barca!!:greengrin

I would say it will be a United-Barcelona final.

I'm assuming United will be playing Schalke in the semis and I can't see them losing to them over two legs.

Barcelona will almost certainly be playing Real Madrid. Because this would be the game that it is, with all the rivalry that goes with it, anything could happen but Barcelona's performance in their 5-0 win over Madrid earlier this season was probably the best team performance that I have ever witnessed, so you've got to think that Barcelona will progress there.

Both sides have fantastic home records so it will be interesting to see if anything gives.

In a way I hope it is United and Barcelona in the final. United owe them a bit of payback after the 2009 final. :agree:

Wotherspiniesta
12-04-2011, 10:14 PM
I remember that Giggs comment, who made it again? Was laughed at at the time and after this tie where he set up every goal his team scored should be laughed at now.

Scholes really is a dirty bassa.

94th minute against 10 men and 2-0 up and he gets a yellow then a warning 2 seconds later :rolleyes: Id love to punch that little ****er in the mouth.

Van der sar MOTM Falkirkmanuinitedloveinfan suggests to me Arsenal didnt play all that bad..They were the better side, Dont think anyone will suggest different.

Think someone needs to tell Ferguson Giggs is finished, And stop playing him for the sympathy vote.

Ok. Not finished but not good enough for Man u.

You have a word

Difference of opinion then.

Good enough for Stoke, Wigan West brom maybe but not Man u.

:hahaha: :embarrass

HibeeSince85
12-04-2011, 10:22 PM
:hahaha: :embarrass

Sorry Andy, I like your posts but that was a ridiculous thing to say was it no :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
12-04-2011, 10:28 PM
50million squid for torres, yer havin a larf, could feed umpteen 3rd world countrys for a few years with that amount of dosh...disgusting, no better than colin nishaldo

Cropley10
12-04-2011, 10:40 PM

Got a sneaky feeling Jose will get passed Barca in the CL. He's going to have enough chances to work out how to beat them anyway. And if anyone can I'd say Real can - and I despise Real Madrid and everything they stand for.

Sir David Gray
12-04-2011, 10:43 PM
50million squid for torres, yer havin a larf, could feed umpteen 3rd world countrys for a few years with that amount of dosh...disgusting, no better than colin nishaldo

There's probably a number of people on here who could play up front for Chelsea for 12 games and score at least once.

His record at Liverpool and even at Atletico Madrid was so good that it's hard to imagine that he's lost it but it's getting to the stage where he's going to be nowhere near the first team.

The transfer fee involved was always going to be difficult for him to live up to and it's probably the biggest thing weighing on his mind.

Cropley10
12-04-2011, 11:07 PM
There's probably a number of people on here who could play up front for Chelsea for 12 games and score at least once.

His record at Liverpool and even at Atletico Madrid was so good that it's hard to imagine that he's lost it but it's getting to the stage where he's going to be nowhere near the first team.

The transfer fee involved was always going to be difficult for him to live up to and it's probably the biggest thing weighing on his mind.

Quite the opposite I think, Carlo's a goner - and the new man will build a team round Torres IMHO. Yet again tonight Chelsea don't know how to attach with Torres in the team, they're that used to Drogba - who will be away at the end of this season, sadly.

Andy74
13-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Is supporting Manure like saying, I want to support my local team but I need glory so I'll support another team from another country that wins all the time? :confused:

Eh?

We are talking about people who support a Scottish team ie Hibs but also support an English team on the side.

If I had to choose an English team I also like Man Utd. I don't have any connection to any English town or city so like many others it's all about style of play, players you like etc.

Not quite the same as just choosing a big team ahead of your local team, as your main team.

I'm not quite sure why people get so upset about people on here and their English teams, it's not quite the same as choosing your first team and so there will be more of an element of choosing a good one.

R'Albin
13-04-2011, 10:08 AM

Agree with this although I did expect Barca's game vs Shaktar to be a bit closer, Shaktar have been very good up until then, full credit to Barca though.

Woody1985
13-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote from my mum. Whose playing? Tottenham and romania. Hahaha

How pish is huddleston?

Removed
13-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Quote from my mum. Whose playing? Tottenham and romania. Hahaha

:faf:

.Sean.
13-04-2011, 07:26 PM
What's with the pish camera angle?

Liam89
13-04-2011, 07:39 PM

Was thinking the same thing.

Future17
13-04-2011, 07:50 PM

I thought I was playing at left back for Spurs in the first half.

Side note: Raul - :not worth

Wotherspiniesta
13-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Gomes or Makalambay?

sambajustice
13-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Anyone notice the Real fans chanting Raul's name just before half time??

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Anyone notice the Real fans chanting Raul's name just before half time??

He scored just on half time in the other game.

Iggy Pope
13-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Spurs have let themselves down a bit with this all-night quest for a spot kick.