PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the away end?

cam75
12-04-2011, 03:08 PM
I live up in aberdeen and sat in the RD Stand on sat,how quiet were they was good to hear how they had seen a big improvment from the last game up here,we rode our luck at times but on the whole we were playing like a team,cant wait till next season top 6 and good cup to start with please.ps the only time i let it slip was when 1 of the dons players hand balled it i jumped up and shouted HAND Baw and quickley sat down

Aaron
12-04-2011, 03:16 PM
I done it once when I could not get an away ticket for Darkhead. I got busted 20 mins in as I could not bring myself to cheer the Celtic goals. I got no hassle...I guess it could of been a different story if we won.

I also got caught in the away end at the Pink Bus shelter for Hearts V Motherwell but nobody was bothered as it was near empty anyway.

Exiled Hibby
12-04-2011, 03:55 PM
I live up in aberdeen and sat in the RD Stand on sat,how quiet were they was good to hear how they had seen a big improvment from the last game up here,we rode our luck at times but on the whole we were playing like a team,cant wait till next season top 6 and good cup to start with please.ps the only time i let it slip was when 1 of the dons players hand balled it i jumped up and shouted HAND Baw and quickley sat down

was it cold and did you complain?:greengrin

Calvin
12-04-2011, 04:13 PM

I was in the RD stand as well. They knew we were Hibees quite early on but the only time I was vociferous about it was when Murray crunched a boy towards the end.

I was in the home end at the 2-1 win at Parkhead too. That was alright as well to be fair.

WindyMiller
12-04-2011, 04:19 PM
As a 14 year old on my first trip to Parkhead I got seperated from my mates and spent the whole game in the Jungle.

A life changing experience!

DH1875
12-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Been in the home end a few times at both Ibrox and Parkhead and it's never a good thing. Was even asked once by some celtic fans if I fancied joining them in a puch up with the mighty :hibees. I just smiled, said no thanks and walked away :faf::faf::faf:.

LaMotta
12-04-2011, 06:10 PM
I was in the RD stand as well. They knew we were Hibees quite early on but the only time I was vociferous about it was when Murray crunched a boy towards the end.

I was in the home end at the 2-1 win at Parkhead too. That was alright as well to be fair.

Must of been hard to keep your cool when Galbraith scored the injury time winner:thumbsup:

I was in the Govan stand at Ibrox surrounded by bears when Sproule scored his hattrick. Couldnt keep the smile of ma coupon as I was leaving - mind you the Subway Loyal had left the ground mega early that day.

Calvin
13-04-2011, 01:59 AM
Must of been hard to keep your cool when Galbraith scored the injury time winner:thumbsup:

It was, but by that point everyone around us had figured out who we were and there was civil tolerance between us - when it went in a lot of the ground had emptied, and it was that much of a shock that we'd actually won I was happy to sit there in stunned silence rather than jump around - I was cheesing though!

seanraff07
13-04-2011, 12:57 PM
I was at the PBS earlier in the season when Rangers beat Hearts 2-1, i couldn't wipe the smile off my face when Naismith scored the last minute winner whilst everyone else was trudging out in disgust. I was right in the bottom corner of the Wheatfield Stand as well right beside the Huns - surrounded by ****!