PDA

View Full Version : Media Stieg Larsson - Millenium Series (The Girl Who.....)

derekHFC
12-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Has anyone watched the three films in the trilogy or even read the books?

I watched the first "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo" and was quite intrigued, so i ordered the second one; "The Girl Who Played with Fire" and I thought that this was pretty good as well. I've just ordered the third one; "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest" and i'm quite looking forward to seeing how it works out.

Despite being subtitled (which isn't my thing at all with my short attention span :greengrin), i found them very interesting and i'm contemplating reading the books after i've seen the third one.

So, any thoughts?

.Sean.
12-04-2011, 11:15 AM
I watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Swedish but with English voiceovers, I found it excellent.

Leicester Fan
12-04-2011, 04:34 PM
I've read all the books and seen all the films. The books are better than the films. The last film seemed as though there had been a lot cut out but it might just have been a bad copy.

stevensons-fan
12-04-2011, 07:03 PM
The books are a brilliant read, would definitely recommend them. They are apparently remaking the films with Daniel Craig playing Blomkvist, it will be interesting to see how these films are.

degenerated
21-04-2011, 07:23 PM
The books are a brilliant read, would definitely recommend them. They are apparently remaking the films with Daniel Craig playing Blomkvist, it will be interesting to see how these films are.

i reckon the remakes won't be anywhere near as good as the original films, which i thought were superb.

discman
21-04-2011, 07:43 PM
i reckon the remakes won't be anywhere near as good as the original films, which i thought were superb.

Agreed, they've also made a remake of Danish crime thriller The Killing,which if you

missed it is being repeated on BBC4 in July, the best thing I've seen in a long time :greengrin

LEaston87
22-04-2011, 08:12 PM
loved the first 2 films but the 3rd was abit boring

Marabou Stork
22-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Agreed, they've also made a remake of Danish crime thriller The Killing,which if you

missed it is being repeated on BBC4 in July, the best thing I've seen in a long time :greengrin

The Killing was an incredible piece of TV. I can't think of anything I've ever enjoyed quite as much as it. Lund was a babe.