PDA

View Full Version : Surprise, surprise

Golden Bear
10-04-2011, 09:55 AM
The mighty Hawrts are interested in signing Adam Rooney - well according to the Sunday Post.

The same article also states that the really gigantic team are on the trail of Liam Miller so maybe there was some truth in the rumours that were circulating a couple of months ago.

I wonder who our ------------ and then their next signing target will be?

bingo70
10-04-2011, 09:58 AM
The mighty Hawrts are interested in signing Adam Rooney - well according to the Sunday Post.

The same article also states that the really gigantic team are on the trail of Liam Miller so maybe there was some truth in the rumours that were circulating a couple of months ago.

I wonder who our ------------ and then their next signing target will be?

The next home game we should boo liam miller and chant about him being a hearts ******* just in case it's true, you cannae be too carefull :agree:

Sas_The_Hibby
10-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Oh well, if the Sunday Post says it................ :greengrin

Pretty Boy
10-04-2011, 12:15 PM
What a shocker.

I don't suppose theres an equally surprising thread on kickback discussing the attandance at Pittodrie yesterday?

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Oh well, if the Sunday Post says it................ :greengrin

Theres probably someone looking for a ball of wool to finish off their knitting pattern on the letters page too!

Golden Bear
10-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Theres probably someone looking for a ball of wool to finish off their knitting pattern on the letters page too!

Dunno aboot that but I see Oor Wullie now has a Facebook page.

:greengrin

James70
10-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Haven't looked at that paper for years, is the Hon Man still living? :greengrin

........and are we still allowed to mention the Francis Gay column??

marinello59
10-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Haven't looked at that paper for years, is the Hon Man still living? :greengrin

........and are we still allowed to mention the Francis Gay column??

No wonder all his holidays were free. They were crap. If he wasn't hitchiking to Montrose he was forcing his wife to go on a tandem cycling holiday around Dundee. Charlatan.