PDA

View Full Version : Player Ratings

R'Albin
09-04-2011, 09:19 PM
I noticed no one has started one of these threads today, so thought i would:wink:

Brown-8 Commanding today, always looked safe one outstanding save off the post.

Towell-6 Defended well today, in the first half was always left with two men as Miller was out of position but coped well, couple of poor balls though.

Hanlon-7 Very solid today, two particularly good challenges in the second half.

Stephens-8 my MOM Was brilliant today, very composed on the ball and always made the right decision.

Booth-7 played well couple of decent runs, never had much trouble at the back.

Miller-4 Thought he was poor today, couple of poor balls and weak in the tackle missed a sitter.

Thornhill-5 Played decent in the first half, drifted out the game a bit though.

Palsson-5 Unusually poor game today, couple of poor passes, although loved it when he challenged Maguire and started shouting at him:thumbsup:

Stevenson-4 Very poor forgot he was playing, as much as I hate to say it, but i don't think he is good enough.

Vaz te-7 Couple of great touches, good movement Linked up well with Sodje, CC get him signed up!

Sodje-8 Thought he had a cracking game linked up well with Vaz Te cracking finish.

Nish-4-actually won a couple of headers, one good dummy, caught offside too many times.

Spoony-3 Anonymous

Murray-6 Did well although not much time, gets a 6 for that tackle that he should never of got booked for.

Fans-10 Singing throughout, funny when we started singing to the sheep"we only want one song" Then started singing "stand free" :thumbsup:

AndersonGGTTH
09-04-2011, 09:37 PM
miler was M.O.T.M after hanlon IMO ! and was funny when we started singing aberdeen songs!

R'Albin
09-04-2011, 09:39 PM
miler was M.O.T.H after hanlon IMO ! and was funny when we started singing aberdeen songs!

Haha i know! Don't think their fans actually sang a song!

Albion Hibs
10-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Brown-7 A couple of very good saves, did well.

Towell-6 Did not get forward very often but defended well.

Hanlon-7 Another steady performance.

Stephens-7 Played very well, did not have a great deal to do but anything that came his way he handled like a well experienced CH.

Booth-6 A pretty quite afternoon, again like towell was pinned back for much of the game, but dealt with his defensive duties well.

Miller-7 Played very well, always wanted the ball and was always looking to get something started.

Thornhill-5 Good pass for the goal, other than that did very little for me. I hope his injury is not a serious one.

Palsson-5 Passing was woeful at times. Other than that did very little.

Stevenson-6 Some decent passing, was pretty quiet for most of the game, but had some decent deliveries into the box. Should have scored.

Vaz te-4 Pretty minging, tries hard-ish at times and I am sure with a few more games under his belt he will come on to a game.

Sodje-6 Took his goal well but other than that did not think he played well, missed a sitter at the start of the 2nd half and was the right decision to take him off.

Nish-4-Challenged well for the few balls that were put up to him, good dummy to set up chance for Stevenson.

Spoony-3 Did not really get involved.

Murray-5 Did not really have any time, defended well when they had a few free kicks close to the end of the game, great challenge, shame the ref and the linesman (who was yards away) had no ability in decision making.
All in all not a good game, but a very good result, and a good reflection of how much we have come on since CC took over.

jonny
10-04-2011, 08:20 AM
I didn't make it along yesterday but I read the match report in the paper this morning.
Palsson was given M.O.T.M - opinions ey.

Was particularly happy to see Sodje getting another goal - 8 starts, 3 goals and 0 bookings, developing into a decent player for us.

Albion Hibs
10-04-2011, 10:18 AM
I didn't make it along yesterday but I read the match report in the paper this morning.
Palsson was given M.O.T.M - opinions ey.

Was particularly happy to see Sodje getting another goal - 8 starts, 3 goals and 0 bookings, developing into a decent player for us.

I was pretty harsh on Sodje in my ratings, he has had a few decent chances which he has failed to take in quite an amazing fashion, but you are pretty spot on with the above, a return of 3 goals is not bad, especially when he is more likely than no simply a recruit to give a bit a presence up front.

As for Palsson getting man of the match, I really dont understand that!! Must be that north sea air!!