PDA

View Full Version : Gary Mackay & Gary Locke

Col2
09-04-2011, 06:12 AM
On a work night out last night and had a few drinks as you do. Don't know why but near the end of the night in mid conversation about some work related thing, I interrupted with "do you know what? I really f@&k&n hate Gary Mackay AND Gary Locke"

It had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of conversation, I hadn't seen either of them and we hadn't even ventured into the world of jambo losers. I felt better getting it off my chest although I am still not sure why it came out.

Anyone else had a "moment" like that?

JT Fae The Toon
09-04-2011, 09:49 AM
On a work night out last night and had a few drinks as you do. Don't know why but near the end of the night in mid conversation about some work related thing, I interrupted with "do you know what? I really f@&k&n hate Gary Mackay AND Gary Locke"

It had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of conversation, I hadn't seen either of them and we hadn't even ventured into the world of jambo losers. I felt better getting it off my chest although I am still not sure why it came out.

Anyone else had a "moment" like that?

Maybe it's their respective derby records that gets on your goat? :dunno: Oh, and the 2nd one you named actually lifted the Scottish Cup in 1998.

poolman
09-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Maybe it's their respective derby records that gets on your goat? :dunno: Oh, and the 2nd one you named actually lifted the Scottish Cup in 1998.

Maybe it's time you were "faxed back to Kaunas" :bye:

ronaldo7
09-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Or maybe it was the long list of Medals that Mackay won in his illustrious career.

How many was it again?

Answers on a postage stamp please.:na na:

DC_Hibs
09-04-2011, 09:59 AM

Maybe it's the fact they represented a club with a history of sexual offences from fans to players to managers.

Schools oot Nigel.........

marinello59
09-04-2011, 10:00 AM

Like it here do you?

johnrebus
09-04-2011, 10:03 AM

I think that if Hibernian had a knob like Gary Mackay pontificating about the club I would so embarrassed by him I would just keep quiet.

Suggest you may consider doing the same.

:vladsheep:

Zondervan
09-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Cheers admin, you have a fun-filled day!! xx

Zondervan
09-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Gary lock
He wears a dress
Eating Weiner schnitzel
Up in Inverness!!!

Albanian Hibs
09-04-2011, 10:15 AM

:bye: how have you lasted so long on here with replies like that?

Admins............................

Hibs90
09-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Gary lock
He wears a dress
Eating Weiner schnitzel
Up in Inverness!!!

:greengrin

.Sean.
09-04-2011, 10:23 AM
gary locke wears a frock

Col2
09-04-2011, 10:28 AM

Oh someone is a little sensitive this morning.

I think it's because one has a rent a mouth but won nothing all his career (Just likes talking as if he did) and the other is now the kit man who organises the subs during a game. Losers.

BigKev
09-04-2011, 10:33 AM

What a bitter twat you are.

Launch this clown.

matty_f
09-04-2011, 10:36 AM

Were you one of the ten or so people that went to McKay the racist's testimonial?

vincipernoi
09-04-2011, 10:50 AM
gary locke lifting the cup in 1998 was akin to a fan getting their photo taken with it,
he didn't play and wasn't a sub as I remember

no medal there

nonshinyfinish
09-04-2011, 10:55 AM
gary locke lifting the cup in 1998 was akin to a fan getting their photo taken with it,

no medal there

No one can take his 2007 League Cup Runners Up medal away from him.

Zondervan
09-04-2011, 10:59 AM
gary locke wears a frock

Now, now, this is a family board!!

matty_f
09-04-2011, 11:07 AM

Or his Welt Of The Year awards, which he won consecutively since he could speak.

The_Sauz
09-04-2011, 11:13 AM
I don't think you hate them, I just think you really feel sorry for them or even pity them for them not for-filling their true potential and being world class players !
Just think...
Gary MacKay COULD HAVE won a League & Cup double in 1986
Gary Locke COULD HAVE won a League Cup winners medal in 2007
Not sure why they failed on all those occasions, but I sure someone will remind us of what really happened!!!

The_Sauz
09-04-2011, 11:16 AM
gary locke wears a frock
Walks like woman
And he wears a wig

PC Stamp
09-04-2011, 11:25 AM
I don't think you hate them, I just think you really feel sorry for them or even pity them for them not for-filling their true potential and being world class players !
Just think...
Gary MacKay COULD HAVE won a League & Cup double in 1986
Gary Locke COULD HAVE won a League Cup winners medal in 2007
Not sure why they failed on all those occasions, but I sure someone will remind us of what really happened!!!

In Gary MacKay's case it was all St Mirren's fault. History shows that it was their fault that Hearts couldn't beat Dundee.

matty_f
09-04-2011, 11:26 AM

no medal there

:faf: We don't like Gary Locke because he saw the Scottish Cup being won. Brilliant.

Bostonhibby
09-04-2011, 03:09 PM

Probably just because they look alike?:greengrin

Dinkydoo
09-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Prpbably just because they look alike?:greengrin

:thumbsup:

tamig
09-04-2011, 07:56 PM
What a bitter twat you are.

Launch this clown.

Is that right? I don't think the guy came across as bitter. Wee bit hypocrisy in your reply I'd suggest :rolleyes:

Mary Hinge
09-04-2011, 08:15 PM

It was a masterstroke by Jumbo to bring the slimeball that is Gary Locke onto the pitch to witness such a famous gubbing :agree:

Carheenlea
09-04-2011, 11:50 PM

Any Hearts fan worth their salt will be no doubt cracking open the champagne celebrating another famous point, but you are sniffing about a Hibs forum?
**** off back to your own message board. How bell ends like this are allowed on Hibs forums are beyond me.

Iain G
10-04-2011, 04:56 AM
I think that if Hibernian had a knob like Gary Mackay pontificating about the club I would so embarrassed by him I would just keep quiet.

Suggest you may consider doing the same.

:vladsheep:

We do have a few "rent a quote" type ex-players who can be a bit embarssing when they they are trotted out in the media, Paul Kane springs to mind :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
10-04-2011, 02:32 PM

no medal there

:hilarious He was wrenching it out of the real captains hands. I think the captain was looking at Locke then at the stewards and saying why aren't you getting this clown off the pitch? Then he realised it was just Jefferies laddie on a day out.

It was a bit like Tam Mccourt in 2007, although McCourt had the good grace to let Jones and Brown get on with lifting the Cup before taking over.

sixtwo
10-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Both deserve to be pittied more than hated. McKay is a knuckled dragging (alleged) racist and locke is an injury prone never hasbeen who lives his life as the puppet of a fat liar!

Hibs Class
10-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Didn't Locke play for Bradford during one of their most successful spells? Presumably one of the top english managers spotted how good he was. Any idea how much hearts sold him for?

NAE NOOKIE
11-04-2011, 08:45 AM
In order to become a herats legend all you have to do is go on and on and on and on and on and on and on ........... and on and on and on about how much you love the jam tarts and what a really special club it is, blah blah blah blah.

I dont think Locke ever finished a derby match coz he was always injured after about half an hour.

As for MacKay .... The JTs showed their love for a true herats hero by not bothering to go to his testimonial. In fact when I heard what the crowd was that day I nearly felt sorry for him ....... nearly.

.Sean.
11-04-2011, 08:48 AM
what was the script with the testimonial?

NAE NOOKIE
11-04-2011, 09:16 AM
what was the script with the testimonial?

As I recall only about 4,000 of the 400,000 turned up.

Examples of how to do it properly would be:

Pat Stanton ..... 30,000

Gordon Rae ..... 14,000

iwasthere1972
11-04-2011, 09:35 AM
As I recall only about 4,000 of the 400,000 turned up.

Examples of how to do it properly would be:

Pat Stanton ..... 30,000

Gordon Rae ..... 14,000

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/199105131.html

5,575. Still shocking. They thought more of Henry Smith but even less than 10,000 could be bothered to dip their hands in their pockets.

renato
11-04-2011, 07:47 PM
In order to become a herats legend all you have to do is go on and on and on and on and on and on and on ........... and on and on and on about how much you love the jam tarts and what a really big club it is, blah blah blah blah.

Fixed that for you :agree: