PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Hibs!!!

craig1989
08-04-2011, 09:53 AM
I posted up here a month ago or so that I was doing my sports marketing dissertation on Hibs. I wrote to the club about interviewing an employee within the club. I have to say the response was fantastic, Fyfe Hyland got in touch, invited me to Easter Road and gave me a good hour of his time answering my questions and being helpful in every way he could. He made an interesting point that a key strength of the Hibs board is that 5 out of 7 work within the club, a totally different model to a lot of other clubs. I mean can you imagine getting such a personal reply from a member of the board from our neighbours?? As a fan I walked out feeling really quite reassured our club is in good hands, so well done Hibs.

I also want to thank many of the other people who have helped me out, the admin team on here for their support, the Hibs Club, Hibs Historical Trust and all the other supporters who have helped me along the way.

I would dearly love to finish my work by speaking to any fans involved in the 12th man initiative, if anyone reading this is part of the 12th man I would be really grateful if you could let me know and I can PM you some details of the information I am looking for.

MacBean
08-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Great to hear mate

Hibs12thMan is a user on here and is maintained by a few of the main players in the initiative.

PM them with the details mate, I'm sure they will be more than happy :thumbsup:

HNA6
09-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Great to hear mate

Hibs12thMan is a user on here and is maintained by a few of the main players in the initiative.

PM them with the details mate, I'm sure they will be more than happy :thumbsup:We are all hibs 12th man are we not ..?

Dashing Bob S
09-04-2011, 06:29 PM
We are all hibs 12th man are we not ..?

In a sense, yes, but there must also be one mortal who has taken on the great burden of being the human form that embodies this force of magnificence.

Hibs12thMan
09-04-2011, 06:36 PM
The mortal who has taken on the great burden of being the human form that embodies this force of magnificence has established contact.

Thank you Dashing Bob S, the force behind the Hibs 12th Man is humbled by your description :thumbsup: