PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Villareal v Twente

Iggy Pope
07-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Villareal now 4 - 0 up. Fabulous finish from Guisseppe Rossi. Other clubs must be sniffing around him.

Iggy Pope
07-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Benfica pumping PSV 3 zip as well. Wonder if the Portugeezers are giving the PSV crew it tight about 1690 and all that :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
07-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Benfica pumping PSV 3 zip as well. Wonder if the Portugeezers are giving the PSV crew it tight about 1690 and all that :greengrin

:hilarious

MountcastleHibs
07-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Villareal now 4 - 0 up. Fabulous finish from Guisseppe Rossi. Other clubs must be sniffing around him.

Rossi must be one of very few players Alex Ferguson regrets not keeping at Manure. Excellent player, who will end up back at a top European club

woodythehibee
07-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Rossi must be one of very few players Alex Ferguson regrets not keeping at Manure. Excellent player, who will end up back at a top European club

and Pique :agree:

Iggy Pope
07-04-2011, 08:42 PM
and Pique :agree:

Forlan?

PSV got a goal back now. 3-1

Hanny
07-04-2011, 08:45 PM

Man Utd have a buy back clause for Rossi :agree:

renato
07-04-2011, 08:49 PM
G Rossi is a class act, looks sheer quality every time he plays. Villarreal did really well to hang onto him last summer and I'm certain he'll be starring for one of Europe's finest next season.

The one position that the Azzurri are blessed with an abundance of talent in is at number 10, but regardless this boy should be starting every game for them.

Sir David Gray
07-04-2011, 08:51 PM

He was very young when he played for United and even when he went on loan to Newcastle he didn't exactly set the heather on fire.

He did do well at Parma and has obviously done even better at Villarreal but with Rooney, Berbatov and Hernandez at his disposal, I honestly don't think Ferguson will be regretting the fact that Rossi moved on.

Iggy Pope
07-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Man Utd have a buy back clause for Rossi :agree:

G Rossi is a class act, looks sheer quality every time he plays. Villarreal did really well to hang onto him last summer and I'm certain he'll be starring for one of Europe's finest next season.

The one position that the Azzurri are blessed with an abundance of talent in is at number 10, but regardless this boy should be starting every game for them.

He was very young when he played for United and even when he went on loan to Newcastle he didn't exactly set the heather on fire.

He did do well at Parma and has obviously done even better at Villarreal but with Rooney, Berbatov and Hernandez at his disposal, I honestly don't think Ferguson will be regretting the fact that Rossi moved on.

Rossi has more class, in every manner, than Wayne 'Wazza' Rooney.

And is consistently better, in a better league against better players, than Berbatov.

Sir David Gray
07-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Rossi has more class, in every manner, than Wayne 'Wazza' Rooney.

And is consistently better, in a better league against better players, than Berbatov.

Right, what about the 'little pea'? :wink:

Iggy Pope
07-04-2011, 09:06 PM

Unproven and a very stupid nickname.

HH81
07-04-2011, 10:02 PM

13200 posts on a hibs message board and most of them about Man Ure.... to me that is taking the BIG P......:greengrin