PDA

View Full Version : Disrespect

Hibs Class
06-04-2011, 04:50 PM
At the risk of being called petty, this is why Scottish football is a joke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12989476.stm

There's five rounds of fixtures to be announced once the split is finalised, yet these clowns see fit to announce one game in advance of all the others. Idiots.

Pretty Boy
06-04-2011, 05:16 PM

There's five rounds of fixtures to be announced once the split is finalised, yet these clowns see fit to announce one game in advance of all the others. Idiots.

I doubt there will be much of a crowd anyway with it being Easter Sunday. All the deeply religous types within the OF support will be at Church.

ginger_rice
06-04-2011, 05:48 PM

Don't reckon having this pair playing at Easter is a good idea, could have been worse though had it been Easter Monday.

ancient hibee
06-04-2011, 05:54 PM
The reason they've announced it is of course so it won't be a league decider and they can't be trusted to behave.

Hibs Class
06-04-2011, 06:06 PM
The reason they've announced it is of course so it won't be a league decider and they can't be trusted to behave.

That is most likely why they have scheduled it for that weekend but I see no reason why they should announce it today. Why not tell the wee teams like Hamilton, St Mirren or Hearts who they'll be playing that day? You expect the press to show bias to the OF but when the governing body does it as obviously as this then it is wrong.

Sas_The_Hibby
06-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Mickey Mouse League, I'm afraid, which doesn't say much for us this season!:boo hoo:

DH1875
06-04-2011, 06:34 PM
That is most likely why they have scheduled it for that weekend but I see no reason why they should announce it today. Why not tell the wee teams like Hamilton, St Mirren or Hearts who they'll be playing that day?

The answers simple. They don't know who's going to be in the top 6/bottom 6:na na:.

craig1989
07-04-2011, 11:32 PM
It really is a joke!

obviously theres not really been a challenging team to them, but say there was it would be outragous that the SPL are biased and schedule games around the old firm.

surely aswell as a body in charge of providing entertainment to fans they should be willing league deciders like this to be the final game. I always thought the SPL were responsible for football solely and not 'football comes second to the prevention of crime in Scotland.'

sixtwo
07-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Every old firm game should be played on a monday night. That has got to be the worst time ever for a football match!

mickki40
08-04-2011, 03:41 AM
MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Easter Sunday...mmmmmmmmmmmm. What could possibly go wrong?
I gotta say it. The SFA are a joke, are they serious.

johnbc70
08-04-2011, 07:39 AM
It really is a joke!

obviously theres not really been a challenging team to them, but say there was it would be outragous that the SPL are biased and schedule games around the old firm.

surely aswell as a body in charge of providing entertainment to fans they should be willing league deciders like this to be the final game. I always thought the SPL were responsible for football solely and not 'football comes second to the prevention of crime in Scotland.'

Very good point, they should be encouraging last game league deciders. Great entertainment for the majority, but they pander to the minority.