PDA

View Full Version : did i let myself down

cocopops1875
05-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Just had the chance to run rudi skacel down in my van at heriot watt (the big team don't have their own training center) did I fail in my duties should I ask what would deek do

JimBHibees
05-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Just had the chance to run rudi skacel down in my van at heriot watt (the big team don't have their own training center) did I fail in my duties should I ask what would deek do

Probably swerve wide of him and go out for a throw in :greengrin

blairwallace
05-04-2011, 10:14 AM
get a flux capacitor, attach it to your van, hit 88mph, returning to earlier this morning to the incident and keep going 88mph over rudi, returning to Sunday morning to put £1000 on the game finishing 2-2 then return home to today and roll about in your newly found fortune!

Diclonius
05-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Thank christ I'm not on campus right now, couldn't bear to be within a mile of those tramps.

LancashireHibby
05-04-2011, 10:30 AM
get a flux capacitor, attach it to your van, hit 88mph, returning to earlier this morning to the incident and keep going 88mph over rudi, returning to Sunday morning to put £1000 on the game finishing 2-2 then return home to today and roll about in your newly found fortune!

You've been watching ITV2 recently, haven't you? :greengrin

blairwallace
05-04-2011, 12:12 PM
You've been watching ITV2 recently, haven't you? :greengrin

great scott, who did you know?!

Keith_M
05-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Maybe you should have stopped the van and asked him,

"Are you actually a refugee or are you in fact a rather well-off economic migrant who earns more money in a week than most of your detractors do in a year?".

...then run him down. :wink:

CropleyWasGod
05-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Thank christ I'm not on campus right now, couldn't bear to be within a mile of those tramps.

Armchair fan :wink:

crewetollhibee
05-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Deek would have missed !!

dangermouse
05-04-2011, 12:40 PM

Tempting as it may have been at the time I suggest you took the correct course of action as being detained at Her Majesty's Pleasure over that little scroat would not really be worth the all too brief moment of satisfaction gained at the time.

bighairyfaeleith
05-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Was he trying to hitch a lift?

Albion Hibs
05-04-2011, 12:55 PM

No you did not let yourself down.......you let all of us down.

Next time dont think just act. I am sure the memories of Sunday will be enough. The little rat played about 2 mins then proceed to throw his jersey into the crowd and run around like he single handedly detroyed Barac in the Champions League final.

Hibs7
05-04-2011, 01:15 PM

Nah, why would you want to get **** all over your car.

California-Hibs
05-04-2011, 01:37 PM
I had the whole squad down here at David Lloyds earlier today. Garry Locke aswel was in doing lengths in the pool, I was praying he would drown! Definatly would of been turning a blind eye. Also to confirm, Kevin Kyle is one of the ugliest people you'll ever see. An Skacel is an arrogent prick. Has a look at me type attitude. You should of run him over bud!

LeithBoozy
05-04-2011, 01:48 PM
You might at least gave him the open=door treatment as you passed, as long as you stopped and acted concerned, you have let us all down as you could have blamed the wind. :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

bighairyfaeleith
05-04-2011, 02:11 PM
I had the whole squad down here at David Lloyds earlier today. Garry Locke aswel was in doing lengths in the pool, I was praying he would drown! Definatly would of been turning a blind eye. Also to confirm, Kevin Kyle is one of the ugliest people you'll ever see. An Skacel is an arrogent prick. Has a look at me type attitude. You should of run him over bud!

Surely they would be working out at there own training centre would they not:confused:

I suppose it's cheaper to use someone elses, not very classy though:greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
05-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Surely they would be working out at there own training centre would they not:confused:

It must have been double booked by the women's lacrosse team.

:agree:

Dunbar Hibee
05-04-2011, 04:01 PM
You let all Hibees everywhere down. :wink: If you get the chance next time - Don't even think. Just speed up.:aok:

Pretty Boy
05-04-2011, 04:05 PM

Their own training centre?:faf::faf::faf:

Hibernia Na Eir
05-04-2011, 06:03 PM

Tell me, was Skacel doing the silence thing with his finger? Why does he always do this, even in front of a deserted away support who dont even knock him???

Mon Dieu4
05-04-2011, 08:27 PM

Have always wondered about him, this confirms it :agree:

Think he got lucky Sodje didnt go for a swim today :wink:

Frogga
05-04-2011, 08:48 PM
A Jambo van driver sped up when I was crossing London Road after the game on Sunday. If he'd had to stop at the lights then I would've kicked his bloody wing mirrors off.

7 Hills
05-04-2011, 09:11 PM
OP - no, you DIDN'T let yourself down! I found myself in a similar position in the 1990's as a young man in my early 20's. Having alighted a platform at Waverley Station, I made my way to the top of the Waverley Steps. I reached the top and heard a familiar, whiney voice! There before me, stood Wallace Mercer! This was only 2 or 3 years after he had tried to put the Hibs out of business! For a second, I was tempted to hit him, thankfully, I quickly realised - he wasn't ****ing worth the effort!

Houchy
05-04-2011, 09:12 PM

You've obviously no' seen his van... It wouldn't hit 88 if it went over a 1500 foot cliff!!!:greengrin

Beefster
06-04-2011, 07:02 AM

Must be 2011 wash day for the manky *******s.

Iain G
06-04-2011, 08:10 AM

Did you have to seriously filter the pool water to get rid of all the chip fat grease that came from Locke's hair?