PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh Zemmama

DH1875
04-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Good to see him at ER yesterday :thumbsup:.

Judas Iscariot
04-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Really could have done with him on the park :agree:

Sammy7nil
04-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Really could have done with him on the park :agree:

Agree, Palsson Thornhill and Scott add dig but no guille I would have liked to see Zemamma playing in this midfield being protected

Alfred E Newman
04-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Agree, Palsson Thornhill and Scott add dig but no guille I would have liked to see Zemamma playing in this midfield being protected

Was the money we made from the sale of Zemmama not used to bring in these players ?
:dunno:

Sammy7nil
04-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Was the money we made from the sale of Zemmama not used to bring in these players ?
:dunno:

It probably was along with the Bamba cash just wish we would show a wee ambition brought them in and kept Zou Zou

skipster7
04-04-2011, 08:14 PM
i thought thornhill showed plenty yesterday, great awareness to set deeks up at the death and some nice passing as well.opinions :wink:

Winston Ingram
05-04-2011, 06:59 AM
i thought thornhill showed plenty yesterday, great awareness to set deeks up at the death and some nice passing as well.opinions :wink:

Very impressed with Thornhill:agree:

CallumLaidlaw
05-04-2011, 07:36 AM
Very impressed with Thornhill:agree:

Yeah, Thornhill looks like he is going to be a good attacking player.

Problem with Zemmama is he was rarely fit enough to be at his best. On his day, he was unstoppable. Just didnt see it enough unfortunately

H18sry
05-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Yeah, Thornhill looks like he is going to be a good attacking player.

Problem with Zemmama is he was rarely fit enough to be at his best. On his day, he was unstoppable. Just didnt see it enough unfortunately

:agree: Whilst I agree that Zouma was a great player, he only did it in bits and pieces, he never ever got a game by the scruff of the neck and controlled it for the full 90 minutes.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-04-2011, 11:10 AM
If you look at the football that we have had to play to get ourselves out of the mess and up the league to safety, and also at the type of players needed to do that, then I think that gifted or not, Zemmama would have spent much of that time on the bench. Sure that through a rose tint, it is easy enough to dismiss dig and bite and effort, but without that, we would be a three team league with Hamilton and St Mirren and in that atmosphere, I wouldn't pick a tiddly midfielder.