PDA

View Full Version : Yams This is just too much

Pretty Boy
04-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Posted by Mr Shaun Lawson over on kickback:

Today, you met a Hearts side which has struggled for form lately, and was without a number of key players. We missed chances, the ref certainly didn't us any favours, then we were reduced to ten men with about an hour of the game still remaining. After making a complete pig's ear of much of the rest of the match, you eventually took the lead - but still you couldn't hold on.

And why? Because this club has passion, spirit and fight that you losers could only dream about. Your entire club is riven with complacency from top to bottom; and you exalt a 'star player' (no laughing at the back) who, as well as being a disgusting ned, wouldn't understand that football is a team game if his life depended upon it. Derek Riordan is the epitome of your midden of a club - and you mangoes actually celebrate him!

Sure enough, over on hibs.net, what are you doing but whining about us 'getting lucky' again? Luck? Luck? No folks: it's called attitude and bottle. And what's unbelievable is you're just never, ever going to get it. No matter who the manager or players happen to be, you'll keep deluding yourselves that the ***** you serve up somehow constitutes 'playing football the right way', you'll keep bottling it, you'll keep failing. Hibs have signed some mythical 'big, strong' players recently - but I've never seen big, strong players look so laughably lightweight.

Still, never mind. At least you've got a good balance sheet, eh? But what has your club actually achieved? No Scottish Cup since 1902. Three top 3 finishes in what will now become 36 years. One victory in a European tie since 1978 (!) And total, unmitigated, never-ending failure against your local rivals. Your club is a laughing stock - and however much we always get nervous before a derby, and unlike you, never take anything for granted, we all know it's always going to be that way.

What's it like to be such born losers? I doubt there'll be another derby in which the cards are so stacked in your favour at any point over the next decade - but still you couldn't get the job done. Enjoy the bottom six, boys; enjoy your glorious one point from nine against us this season. And see you again in 2011/12 for more, much more, of the same.

What an absolute roaster. A couple of things to note about that trumpet: He has by his own admission been to Tynecastle twice in his life- what a fan. Also he just oozes bitterness towards this site and Hibs in general, it wasn't so long ago he was making cringeworthy attempts to be one of the boys on here. A total and utter muppet who, if you read that post alone and listen to him when he's indulging his hobby of calling radio phone ins, knows hee haw about football.

marinello59
04-04-2011, 02:14 PM
He does seem to have got exceptionally bitter since his attempts to suck up to us on here were rejected.:greengrin

Saorsa
04-04-2011, 02:14 PM
just another h****s pr!ck, they're all the same tae me.

blackpoolhibs
04-04-2011, 02:16 PM

Today, you met a Hearts side which has struggled for form lately, and was without a number of key players. We missed chances, the ref certainly didn't us any favours, then we were reduced to ten men with about an hour of the game still remaining. After making a complete pig's ear of much of the rest of the match, you eventually took the lead - but still you couldn't hold on.

And why? Because this club has passion, spirit and fight that you losers could only dream about. Your entire club is riven with complacency from top to bottom; and you exalt a 'star player' (no laughing at the back) who, as well as being a disgusting ned, wouldn't understand that football is a team game if his life depended upon it. Derek Riordan is the epitome of your midden of a club - and you mangoes actually celebrate him!

Sure enough, over on hibs.net, what are you doing but whining about us 'getting lucky' again? Luck? Luck? No folks: it's called attitude and bottle. And what's unbelievable is you're just never, ever going to get it. No matter who the manager or players happen to be, you'll keep deluding yourselves that the ***** you serve up somehow constitutes 'playing football the right way', you'll keep bottling it, you'll keep failing. Hibs have signed some mythical 'big, strong' players recently - but I've never seen big, strong players look so laughably lightweight.

Still, never mind. At least you've got a good balance sheet, eh? But what has your club actually achieved? No Scottish Cup since 1902. Three top 3 finishes in what will now become 36 years. One victory in a European tie since 1978 (!) And total, unmitigated, never-ending failure against your local rivals. Your club is a laughing stock - and however much we always get nervous before a derby, and unlike you, never take anything for granted, we all know it's always going to be that way.

What's it like to be such born losers? I doubt there'll be another derby in which the cards are so stacked in your favour at any point over the next decade - but still you couldn't get the job done. Enjoy the bottom six, boys; enjoy your glorious one point from nine against us this season. And see you again in 2011/12 for more, much more, of the same.

What an absolute roaster. A couple of things to note about that trumpet: He has by his own admission been to Tynecastle twice in his life- what a fan. Also he just oozes bitterness towards this site and Hibs in general, it wasn't so long ago he was making cringeworthy attempts to be one of the boys on here. A total and utter muppet who, if you read that post alone and listen to him when he's indulging his hobby of calling radio phone ins, knows hee haw about football.

The guys a tosser, as you say been twice to see HIS CLUB. :faf::faf:

Frazerbob
04-04-2011, 02:17 PM
He makes some valid points unfortunately.

Part/Time Supporter
04-04-2011, 02:18 PM

In the same way that a stopped watch is right twice a day.

JimBHibees
04-04-2011, 02:19 PM

Brilliant, so I just imagined League Champions 1986 scarves and flags. :faf::faf:

Greentinted
04-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Unlike the Murphys right enough. :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

"Laughing Stock" - well Shauny boy, you'll be an expert in that phrase.
Wee shame, the laddie's no right, bless!

just_joe
04-04-2011, 02:23 PM

That he does. Still sounds like a bellend though.

Barney McGrew
04-04-2011, 02:24 PM
He has by his own admission been to Tynecastle twice in his life- what a fan

My six year old daughter has been to more Hertz games than he has.

You'd think someone with that little experience of actually watching 'his' team would keep his gob shut. It would be like me claiming to be an expert on all things Torquay United because I saw a minute of their highlights on Goals on Sunday each week and spent a bit of time writing essays on one of their fans forums.

He is indeed a roaster.

Hank Schrader
04-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Shaun Lawson is a bigger erse than a thousand bumcheeks.

A creepy, uninteresting, sickly and monotonous individual. His essay like posts are not only a great cure for insomnia but would also act as a fantastic anaesthetic for minor operations.

An absolute welt.

poolman
04-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Shaun boy is the product of incest

Kaiser1962
04-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Was he not on here a while back claiming he was actually a Norwich fan? Something like that?

Kato
04-04-2011, 02:30 PM
He's as much use as a twice dipped tea-bag.

He's wrong in his reading of the game and Hibs in everything bar the attitude shown in these games.

Hibs have to step up on this count.

Derek Riordan should sue that site.

Woody1985
04-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Got to laugh at the irony in him talking about local rivals when he's 500 miles away.

R'Albin
04-04-2011, 02:40 PM

Complete and utter tosser:bye:

Take away one good save from Brown, what chances did they miss?

Also we rely on Riordan?(I know he didnt say rely but basically what he ment) Well if he leaves at the end of the season I think that fud may realise we don't.

EskbankHibby
04-04-2011, 02:41 PM
He's a sad sack who craves the sort of attention that this thread has provided sadly, he will be thrashing himself into a coma.

Removed
04-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Today, you met a Hearts side which .........

Was that some sort of open letter to us? :faf:

Never pished myself laughing so much since :slipper: boy was on here.

Golden Bear
04-04-2011, 02:45 PM
You would get much more sense out of Shaun the sheep.

Fact.

Hibs Class
04-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Par for the course for him. He spends most of his time over there posting to try to convince them he is one of them. Ironic, given that he is clearly one of them.

Sammy7nil
04-04-2011, 02:52 PM
that he does. Still sounds like a bellend though.

agreed

Since90+2
04-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Man clearly hates himself :agree:

bawheid
04-04-2011, 03:04 PM
He's a sad sack who craves the sort of attention that this thread has provided sadly, he will be thrashing himself into a coma.

Yep. Funny thing is, he's hated on both sites!

He's your typical internet and phone-in saddo, no doubt pulling himself off in his darkened spare room over the fact that his nonsensical posts and phonecalls are provoking discussion.

Gaddafi's got more pals.

hibs0666
04-04-2011, 03:04 PM
This is how the guy saw himself a few years back ...

With my studies at an end, I'm now moving towards a career in any of politics, research or football writing. I'm skilled in all three, so it depends on what comes up really! And no doubt, I'll move back and forth between these disciplines over the years ahead.

That football writing talent just oozes from every pore. I'm guessing that the political career hasn't really progressed much either.

blackpoolhibs
04-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Sean of the dead.

Jim44
04-04-2011, 03:43 PM
With all due respect to you guys who have felt the need to respond to this idiot's blethers, I think that silent contempt would rob him of the satisfaction of a reaction, which he clearly expects. I get the impression that even his 'ain folk' have got him down as an uncontrollable tosser.

Andy74
04-04-2011, 03:46 PM

Who is he trying to convince?

Phil D. Rolls
04-04-2011, 03:54 PM
This new concept of open letters is something the Yams should be looking into. They are a very effective way of getting people to listen to you. :agree:

Perhaps someone could give him Mr Romanov, or the editor of the Scotsman's address?

GreenCastle
04-04-2011, 04:02 PM
"I doubt there'll be another derby in which the cards are so stacked in your favour at any point over the next decade - but still you couldn't get the job done."

What about the last derby at Tynie when the yams were clear favourites and 3rd in the league - we were near bottom and were on a shocking run of games.

They just scraped a 1v0 win in the last few minutes when we were there for the taking.

I call that being stacked and failing :wink:

squire
04-04-2011, 04:08 PM
YOU'LL NEVER BEAT SAUZEE.

Get that round you 'Shaun'

CB_NO3
04-04-2011, 04:11 PM
A few guys I know are Jambos and even they think he is a tit.

SaulGoodman
04-04-2011, 04:13 PM
I couldn't give a flying **** what any of their "fans" think :jamboak:

Sammy7nil
04-04-2011, 04:17 PM
"I doubt there'll be another derby in which the cards are so stacked in your favour at any point over the next decade - but still you couldn't get the job done."

What about the last derby at Tynie when the yams were clear favourites and 3rd in the league - we were near bottom and were on a shocking run of games.

They just scraped a 1v0 win in the last few minutes when we were there for the taking.

I call that being stacked and failing :wink:

You maybe missed it but they DID Win :rolleyes:

Cropley10
04-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Enjoy the bottom 6 he says. When of course, Hearts are still the only Club in Edinburgh to have had that enjoyment to date [didn't they finish 8th?] Does he not remember they've failed to make the split??:confused:

This roaster is the same as KiwiDug - they appear to be able to convince themselves that Hertz are somehow some sort of very successful side, who win trophies on a very regular basis. No doubt about the Derby record - but their trophy haul is even less than ours, in my 43 years.

givescotlandfreedom
04-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Doubt Shaun was watching but what does that say about them losing to 10 men Hibs at Easter Road a few yeears ago. The quote shows he enjoys the Jambo arrogance though, he could be Jumbo Jim himself.

EH6 Hibby
04-04-2011, 04:38 PM
What a sad sad little man he is, the desperation for someone, anyone to like him just oozes out of everything he says. I bet if you go on some Welsh and Irish teams website he'll be on there trying to make some friends in the same skin crawling fashion. The man gives me the creeps.:jamboak:

Peevemor
04-04-2011, 04:44 PM
I suppose when you reach his age and you're still a virgin, getting a draw against the wee team must be about as exciting as it gets.

Sergey
04-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Last I heard (and I'm not making this up), he was attempting to find a job in Uruguay.

IWasThere2016
04-04-2011, 04:52 PM
:faf: What a chooooooob!

Chibs
04-04-2011, 04:57 PM
just punched the weirdos name into an anagram solver and it came up with annual shows.does this imply that having been to the pbs twice he has been a lifelong supporter for all of two years.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Dinnae take the bait & try to avoid that site, I don't understand why any Hibs fan would want to venture anywhere near it!

hibsbollah
04-04-2011, 04:59 PM
I suspect mr lawson is not currently in receipt of his hole at present.

Sergey
04-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Here he is:

http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancers/shaun_lawson/fully_qualified_freelance_writer_editor/68154

Here's his Twitter feed:

http://twitter.com/shaunjlawson

I've also got his home address but I better not post that :wink:

Edit: I forgot....he also sent me a PM with his mobile number a few years back.

TheMentalHibees
04-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Fud.

truehibernian
04-04-2011, 05:20 PM

Another belter bollah :faf:

I think this guy simply has to make do with placing it into a cold Pot Noodle and stirring.

Carheenlea
04-04-2011, 05:25 PM
This boy seems to be known to many here, never heard of him myself. Is he a journo? If so, surely that piece of classless bile he has written about us should be reported to his employers.

Sergey, if you have his address, why not publish it on here? After what he has written as highlighted by the O.P, he is surely fair-game? We could subject this guy no end of torment through unlimited channels. Would certainly take the wind out his sails.

Print his address :agree:

HNA5
04-04-2011, 05:27 PM

Let's not go down that route please.

GreenCastle
04-04-2011, 05:30 PM
You maybe missed it but they DID Win :rolleyes:

Yes - I was there.

But the way it was stacked that day they were expecting to put 5 past us but didn't.

A loss that day was unacceptable and yesterday was disappointing but we didn't loose yesterday which I see as an improvement to last time we played them.

poolman
04-04-2011, 05:31 PM
This boy seems to be known to many here, never heard of him myself. Is he a journo? If so, surely that piece of classless bile he has written about us should be reported to his employers.

Sergey, if you have his address, why not publish it on here? After what he has written as highlighted by the O.P, he is surely fair-game? We could subject this guy no end of torment through unlimited channels. Would certainly take the wind out his sails.

55 Fudley Avenue
Cloud cuckoo land

Kevvy1875
04-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Let me get this straight.......

This guy has been to the PBS twice in his life and feels he is qualified to write anything about Hibs OR Hearts for that matter?

Or maybe he revels in finding a site where folk will actually listen to his inane drivel. How sad a life must it be to trawl the net to find something you are not even part of to clutch on to. I think I may even feel sorry for this soulless person. He cannot have much in life it would seem that normal people would enjoy....hence the bitterness.

Does anyone on JKB even entertain this fool of a man? Surely they must cringe whenever this tool posts?

Barney McGrew
04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
This guy has been to the PBS twice in his life and feels he is qualified to write anything about Hibs OR Hearts for that matter?

Nope - regular viewers will tell you that Shaun thinks he's qualified to write anything about any subject at all, because in his mind he's an expert in everything.

Greenblood70
04-04-2011, 05:48 PM
I don't think Shaun has kissed a girl yet. Therein lies an explanation for his splenetic ranting.

He's an embarrassment to most of kickback, which given the unedifying toadying that goes on over there, takes some doing.

A jambo that lacks a modicum of self-awareness...who'd have thought it...:rolleyes:

ronaldo7
04-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Shaun Lawson is a Billy Brown.

Kevvy1875
04-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Nope - regular viewers will tell you that Shaun thinks he's qualified to write anything about any subject at all, because in his mind he's an expert in everything.

Bit like the fella who wrote Mein Kampf then:agree:

LaMotta
04-04-2011, 05:57 PM

was just thinking the same - but would go one step further and say that i suspect he has never actually managed to achieve the feat of getting his hole ever, let alone at present.

Bayern Bru
04-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Describes himself as an "internet gobsh*te" on his Twitter. Cynics like myself may suggest the 'internet' is extraneous.

Utter welt, plain and simple. No more needs said.

CyberSauzee
04-04-2011, 06:02 PM
About Shaun Lawson

"In the final stages of a PhD in History, but my career plans have changed, and I'm now looking at ways to become a journalist and/or freelance football writer. I'm a fan of Norwich City and Heart of Midlothian, but am a big supporter of England's football, rugby and cricket teams too - oh, and am very into baseball (Go Red Sox!) as well... Oh, and I also have my own blog, from which articles on here will be abridged. You can find it at: http://thebigfeller.blogspot.com"

http://www.oldhabs.com/Dir.%20by%20alphabet/old_pupilsL.htm

An ex-public schoolboy who has probably only had one hole filled when he was fagging.

MWHIBBIES
04-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Are the two games he has been the 0-7 and the 6-2 as he sounds very bitter.

Badge
04-04-2011, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=Pretty Boy;2772316]Posted by Mr Shaun Lawson over on kickback:

QUOTE]

Where was the passion, spirit and fight in 1986 you tosspot?
What happened to your bottle when you thought you were unbeatable and got stuffed 2-0?
Delighted we've got a good balance sheet, thanks.
Laughing stock - Do me a favour. Most of the football world laugh at one Edinburgh team, and it sure isn't us.
If you honestly believe what you are saying then you're the loser.

Haymaker
04-04-2011, 06:14 PM
About Shaun Lawson

"In the final stages of a PhD in History, but my career plans have changed, and I'm now looking at ways to become a journalist and/or freelance football writer. I'm a fan of Norwich City and Heart of Midlothian, but am a big supporter of England's football, rugby and cricket teams too - oh, and am very into baseball (Go Red Sox!) as well... Oh, and I also have my own blog, from which articles on here will be abridged. You can find it at: http://thebigfeller.blogspot.com"

http://www.oldhabs.com/Dir.%20by%20alphabet/old_pupilsL.htm

An ex-public schoolboy who has probably only had one hole filled when he was fagging.

Oh ****, Im Red Sox fan... :no way: now I have something in common with that Welt.

Kaiser1962
04-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Let's not go down that route please.

As long as it's accurate and was not obtained by deception i.e. willingly handed over which it appears to have been, unless Sergey offered Shaun sexual favours in return, then I dont see the problem.

Legally that is :whistle:

Bostonhibby
04-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Was he not on here a while back claiming he was actually a Norwich fan? Something like that?

:agree: Student fae Norwich, seen him on the internet somewhere :greengrin, look him up :greengrin, unless his Mummy has shut him down.

Sammy7nil
04-04-2011, 07:21 PM
As Jack or Victor of chewing the fat would say this man is a HAIRY WAHHLLAPERR

Devon Hibee
04-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Lawson - what a complete and utter arse who I have no doubts had had more pricks than a second hand dartboard. However....

...this complete *****tain has had enough reactions to his post on hunnback and (myself included) have taken the bait. Its time to take stock of the fact we havent beaten them lot for 7 games now and seriously need to address this. We created plenty of chances and yet we couldnt put them away. I have put this down to a bad day int he office for Deeks, encourages by Vaz Te's goal and feeling more confident about the next Derby (providing we make the top 6).:wink:

Im prefer to read the posts rather than write them but felt quite strongly about this one!

givescotlandfreedom
04-04-2011, 07:38 PM

The guy's a fud but you never know how far someone might take it. He's not actually done anything but talk pish so leave the potentially nasty stuff out of it.

Barney McGrew
04-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Nice to see we've been linked from wevenotgotagrowingsectarianproblemhonest.net. So a special hello to all the visiting yam roasters.

I see they're collectively cracking one out from their mums spare rooms over Shaun's post. Just shows you how fickle he is though, because I'm fairly sure not too long ago he wrote a piece signing off from there forever, only to return with his tail between his legs a wee while later.

Still, it's not like yams to try and rewrite history eh?

Removed
04-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Still, it's not like yams to try and rewrite history eh?

:confused: What, did they win the double after all?

Devon Hibee
04-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Serious question - was he on here for a while? As in openly and not as a troll?

sixtwo
04-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Mr Lawson is a norwich city fan who spent loads of time on this board. He is a closet homesexual who spends all his hours on the internet craving male company. He has glasses and a poneytail and spots. He looks like a student but he is an unemployed layabout. With a life like that, no wonder he directs such anger and venom at others.

Devon Hibee
04-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Mr Lawson is a norwich city fan who spent loads of time on this board. He is a closet homesexual who spends all his hours on the internet craving male company. He has glasses and a poneytail and spots. He looks like a student but he is an unemployed layabout. With a life like that, no wonder he directs such anger and venom at others.

So he is not really a diet hun either then? More like a diet, diet hun instead?

Barney McGrew
04-04-2011, 08:00 PM

He was on here openly, IIRC he spent a lot of time on here boring the pants off everyone during his keekboak sabbatical.

Pretty Boy
04-04-2011, 08:04 PM

Yes. He was a fud then and is still a fud now.

He may like to remember that for all his big talk the last trophy to come to Edinburgh came to Easter Road and the last European football played in Edinburgh was played at Easter Road. Ok it didn't quite go to plan (understatement of the year) but if i remember correctly Hearts didn't exactly have the big guns running scared the last couple of times they played European football, a couple of absolute roastings if memory serves me correct.

Hearts fans would do well to remember that truly big clubs don't have to continually tell anyone who will listen they are a big club, they don't have to. I have met fans of many different teams throughout Scotland and none of them think of Hearts as a big club, the only fans who see Hearts as a big club are the mutants who support them. Blowing a league title on the last day of the season doesn't make you a big club as the revisionists amongst their support would have us believe, for a big club thats a failure. It shows a lack of bottle, something Mr Lawson would like to have us believe Hearts have in abundance.

He also makes the usual reference to balance sheets and us being complacent. No Shaun we are a well run club, and yes i am proud of that. Whilst we have a training centre, a completed stadium and a sound business model you have a rented training facility, a shambles of a stadium and a debt that is God knows how big considering the accounts are late.....again. In the time that we have been well managed and you have buried your head in the sand regarding the financial state of your club we have seen very little difference in acheivements on the park- a national trophy apiece and we have both qualified for European football a couple of times. Given the ammount of money Hearts have *****ed on transfers, wages etc etc they should be ****ing embarassed that over the last 5 or 6 years they have a record that is no better than 'wee teams' like Hibs and Dundee Utd.

Removed
04-04-2011, 08:05 PM
He was on here openly, IIRC he spent a lot of time on here boring the pants off everyone during his keekboak sabbatical.

:agree: and he made Falkirk Hibees posts look short :greengrin

(Nae offence FH :cool2:)

Sergey
04-04-2011, 08:11 PM

Shaun and I actually built up quite a close rapport, as he was keen on the information that I was being fed from my contact in Kaunas. He became an extremely useful foil for spreading misinformation as he used to leak it verbatim to the admins on KB.

Pity that some of it wasn't quite the truth :wink:

Oh....how I laughed.

Devon Hibee
04-04-2011, 08:12 PM

Why on earth would ANYONE want to openly go on both sites? Surely Pie and Bovril would be more appropriate?

He strikes me as rather lonely tbh.

Saorsa
04-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Why on earth would ANYONE want to openly go on both sites? Surely Pie and Bovril would be more appropriate?

He strikes me as rather lonely tbh.he strikes me as a complete and utter tosser but then they all do.

lapsedhibee
04-04-2011, 08:24 PM

Some posters are so succinct that if you blinked you'd miss their posts. You'd need to have fixed your eyelids closed with NoMoreNails to have missed Shaun's posts on here, and if he'd found out he'd have come round to your house and read them out to you. :agree:

ArabHibee
04-04-2011, 08:24 PM
With all due respect to you guys who have felt the need to respond to this idiot's blethers, I think that silent contempt would rob him of the satisfaction of a reaction, which he clearly expects. I get the impression that even his 'ain folk' have got him down as an uncontrollable tosser.
:agree:

Dinnae take the bait & try to avoid that site, I don't understand why any Hibs fan would want to venture anywhere near it!

:agree:

Geo_1875
04-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Can't understand why he thinks hertz have ambition when their management will accept 8th position in the SPL as long as they don't lose to us. I clearly remember the ugly ginger one going even redder whenever he had to mention our name in interviews.

Sergey
04-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Shaun Lawson:

Incidentally, at long last, Sergey has finally admitted the truth over there. The reason he maintained his ludicrous antics for so long with regards to our apparent imminent 'demise' is precisely the same as that which motivated a highly controversial former Kickbacker's relentless insistence that Aberdeen would be homeless by the end of last month. A wind up; and that's it

Sorry to burst your wee bubble, but I wasn't on the wind-up. I leaked you (one of the) the HMRC stories. The Birac info. Not sure if you were here when the Ukio money laundering story hit the press (one of my better scoops, that one). The fall-out with FBK and the Lith authorities. There was also the failed planning permission; the non-payment of wages(twice). Jesus wept, do you really need me to go on?

A wind-up, eh!

Oh, BTW, Shaun. Thanks for not blowing my cover with one of my KB accounts :aok: I'll drop you another PM before the end of the season :agree:

AndersonGGTTH
04-04-2011, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=Pretty Boy;2772316]Posted by Mr Shaun Lawson over on kickback:

Never mentioned the 2007 league cup win!:aok:

givescotlandfreedom
04-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Never mentioned the 2007 league cup win!:aok:

It doesn't count. It's not like we destroyed both Scottish Cup finalists from the season before to win it is it?

cabbageandribs1875
05-04-2011, 01:27 AM
is it true that fugly freak is a cross-dresser ??

Dashing Bob S
05-04-2011, 02:40 AM
he strikes me as a complete and utter tosser but then they all do.

He's by a long, long way the best of them.

Barney McGrew
05-04-2011, 02:44 PM
I see that on the corresponding thread across the road a few of the more sensible posters have chipped in against the Lawson love in only to be shot down in flames by the rest of the resident pondlife.

Let another example of how gullible the yams are given his previous for talking us up after leaving kickback in the huff, yet can still be praised as some sort of folk hero now because he spraffs some nonsense about us a wee while down the line. I bet even Shaun is laughing at how easy it was to get them all back on his side again.

And I note he still hasn't explained how someone with the grand total of two Hertz games under his belt is an expert on anything to do with the them or any other aspect of Scottish football. Just as well the kickbackers are too thick to ask him the question themselves or he might be pressed into an answer :wink:

ahibby
05-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Shame he didn't explain how we managed to hump them 0-7 at Tynecastle and 6-2 at ER (with a second goal gift from us to them). I wonder how good Hearts were in those days. Where they finished in the league, what happened to their bottle, ambition etc etc etc. They see transient mediocre success as being signs of greatness including drawing 2-2 with the mighty Hibees!

Pretty Boy
05-04-2011, 03:04 PM
So which one of us is Erik then? Or is he just that rare breed a sensible(ish) Hearts fan?

I'm also quite enjoying their comments regarding hibs.net and the admins here. There is stuff that they get away with over there that we would never allow on here.

Apparently there is nothing surer than hibs..net making the NOTW one day. Yet another example of us being behind the yams then. Wee Airdrie Jambo agrees.

johnrebus
05-04-2011, 03:39 PM
The boy is quite right IMHO.

If only sir Tom would sanction the spending of over fifty million or so over the net five years, we could have a playing staff the size of a small country, pay top wages to ordinary players and plunge the very existence of our club into doubt.

But by Christ, if we can then go Tynecastle and get a draw then it will all be worth it.

Won't it?

:dunno:

Barney McGrew
05-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Apparently there is nothing surer than hibs..net making the NOTW one day. Yet another example of us being behind the yams then. Wee Airdrie Jambo agrees.

Kahoonas/Irvine Jambo agrees too.

Sergey
05-04-2011, 04:17 PM

....and so does John Bortwick and the Hearts supporters he trousered £10k from :agree:

Barney McGrew
05-04-2011, 04:18 PM
....and so does John Bortwick and the Hearts supporters he trousered £10k from :agree:

Did the missing TV ever make print :dunno:

ac1
05-04-2011, 04:21 PM
What an erse!

Biggest Jamboid ever but comes from Norwich?!:jamboclow

Thank god he's not on here and boring us to death with his novels/posts!

Greentinted
05-04-2011, 04:35 PM

Whatever did become of young Craig Allan?
And did he disappear before Mr Lawson turned up? :hmmm:

Cropley10
05-04-2011, 05:25 PM

If only sir Tom would sanction the spending of over fifty million or so over the net five years, we could have a playing staff the size of a small country, pay top wages to ordinary players and plunge the very existence of our club into doubt.

But by Christ, if we can then go Tynecastle and get a draw then it will all be worth it.

Won't it?

:agree: Nail. On. Head.

FromTheCapital
05-04-2011, 05:32 PM

They were lucky as f***, They had 1 shot in the 2nd half and it went in...
Bottle ? Luck ya Yam pr!ck

sesoim
05-04-2011, 05:35 PM
If we put ourselves £30M in debt and played the long ball game coupled with roughhouse tactics for 30 years, I'd be disappointed if we didn't have the upper hand in derbies. The good thing is Hearts will officially be unable to overspend from 2012. Lets just see how they keep the upperhand after that.

I do think most of the blame for us being rubbish against Hearts is still our own - some awful goalies, a central defence that can't defend for peanuts, a weak midfield that wont battle - all these things have cost us points in recent times. Hopefully a bit of wheeling and dealing in the summer will finally sort our frailties out.

GreenCastle
05-04-2011, 05:50 PM
I've been quoted on keekback :greengrin

:na na: Glad I got a little reaction and they took the bait :lolyam::jamboclow

Pedantic_Hibee
05-04-2011, 06:43 PM
That laddie is a f*****g creep.

Has nobody alerted the local authorities and arranged for his hard drive to be seized and searched yet?

That bumder's been rogered more times than a walkie-talkie.

I bet he goes to nightclubs on his own.

Sergey
05-04-2011, 06:48 PM
I've been quoted on keekback :greengrin

:na na: Glad I got a little reaction and they took the bait :lolyam::jamboclow

:thumbsup:

There's not a month passes without a thread about me on their forum (the longest to date running into 7 pages).

I've been accused of emailing/PM'ing my member to posters (sorry to disappoint. Wrong person and the wrong messageboard, although if there is any 18-25 year old blonde babes who want ACTION, then just maybe).

I also see I've also been (wrongly) accused of having a count-down timer in my sig (see previous point) and I'm also on Facebook (oh no I'm not).

It wouldn't be the gentlemanly thing to admit that Shaun allowed me access to his KB private members account.

Tut-tut, young, Shaun. Some ****in' Jambo!!

Kaiser1962
05-04-2011, 06:52 PM
The £50m Vlad is using is actually lots of other folks savings. If it was his own I wouldnt have a problem as he can spend it as he sees fit. But when its some poor unsuspecting souls life savings, that in all probability they are unlikely to see again, then its a matter of honesty, honour and integrity and on that score, my friends, we win every time, all the time.

Won't it?

The_Todd
05-04-2011, 07:45 PM
His "look at me being a real Jambo" posts which are designed to impress the Kickback natives just make him look like an arse to everyone on both sides. Give it up, Shaun. You're not a Jambo.

degenerated
05-04-2011, 07:57 PM
What an erse!

Biggest Jamboid ever but comes from Norwich?!:jamboclow

Thank god he's not on here and boring us to death with his novels/posts!

Once the poxbridge twat has eventually got his baws wet and heard nat king cole sing his very greatest hits for the first time he'll soon get bored of pretending to be a jamtard :agree:

Sergey
05-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Once the poxbridge twat has eventually got his baws wet and heard nat king cole sing his very greatest hits for the first time he'll soon get bored of pretending to be a jamtard :agree:

He's clutching at straws...he's staring into the abyss...Ipswich

I might start posting the personal messages we had (both on here and KB) for all to see.

I might enjoy this :greengrin

GIRFUY Lawson.

You've been pimped and HAD.

poolman
06-04-2011, 06:50 AM

I might start posting the personal messages we had (both on here and KB) for all to see.

GIRFUY Lawson.

:I'm waiti:greengrin

Pretty Boy
06-04-2011, 08:40 AM
I love the fact they back up their stories of Sergesy dodgy PMs with the FACT that he's an admin on here.

He was a long time ago but he's not now unless something has completely passed me by.

Yet another FACT from the yams that isn't quite true.

Anyway let's get these PMs from Lawson published and watch him stutter and stammer his way out of explaining it over the road.

wpj
06-04-2011, 12:44 PM

GIRFUY Lawson.

Drip feed it like wiki leaks, a gem a day