PDA

View Full Version : The away Dug out

Hibhibhooray
04-04-2011, 08:58 AM
I Could not believe the behaviour of the Yams bench yesterday. At one point Jeffries was about a foot on the pitch, then three of them verbally abused the linesman & fourth offical for at least 5 minutes and no action was taken.

At one point the linesman could not get past jefferies to run the line and still nothing was done about them.

To top it all when they scored, Black put his fist through the top of the dug out. I can't help thinking if this had happened in our dug out someone would have been in the stand...

Carheenlea
04-04-2011, 09:01 AM
I would just leave it as it is now. Maybe Fat Jim will now be able to fit into the dugout next time they come to ER thanks to Black's handiwork.

marinello59
04-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Fat Jim makes Neil Lennon look dignified. Perhaps Supernanny could do something about his constant series of child like tantrums. :agree:

lapsedhibee
04-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Fat Jim makes Neil Lennon look dignified.

Unfair comparison. Fat Jim has a lifetime of humiliation to compensate for. Did you know that he has been on the receiving end of many severe beatings (7-0, 6-2, 5-1)? There will be mental scars. We need to understand a little more, and condemn a little less.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-04-2011, 09:35 AM
And JJ was apparently unwell !

Clown.