PDA

View Full Version : Fjk

Tricla
04-04-2011, 08:31 AM
I have just listened to Jeffries interview on the BBC website and have had my feelings that he is a podgy, harbor wall faced yam firmly justified.

WindyMiller
04-04-2011, 08:37 AM
I have just listened to Jeffries interview on the BBC website and have had my feelings that he is a podgy, harbor wall faced yam firmly justified.

Does it include the bit about having to play against 12 men?

Part/Time Supporter
04-04-2011, 08:38 AM

I'm sure the SFA will take interest in his comment that it was "12 v 10" for the last 20 minutes. Presumably FJK thought the "foul" by Thornhill that in part led to their equaliser was a correct decision.

sambajustice
04-04-2011, 08:47 AM
He's a fat useless bitter Hearts ***** that was probably singing along with the Billy Boys tunes coming from the away end yesterday!!

What chance have their fans got when their manager comes out with the pish that he does! Useless twat!

Barney McGrew
04-04-2011, 08:49 AM
He's making similar classless digs in the quotes from the Scotsman this morning.

I'm really glad we clearly get right on his thrupennies, because the feeling's mutual.

johncrobertson@
04-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Was on about Hibs talking up our chances in the press all week - we just let them get on with it he said! All I saw all week was him going on about " I could have signed Le God and Latapy" and how he wants us to make the top 6. He was all over the press and TV - hardly saw CC.

Now the 'big bairn' is saying I hope we get them at *********** in the top 6 with our strongest team - how pathetic is that?:na na:

hibsbollah
04-04-2011, 08:57 AM
We define Jeffries, he is totally obsessed by us... from new years day 73 through trouncing his killie team 5-1 in 2007 final. He does a good job of hiding it most if the time but occasionally his raging bitterness seeps out like it clearly did yesterday.

I quite like him, hes amusing:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
04-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Did anybody else think he looked fat yesterday for some reason?

JimBHibees
04-04-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm sure the SFA will take interest in his comment that it was "12 v 10" for the last 20 minutes. Presumably FJK thought the "foul" by Thornhill that in part led to their equaliser was a correct decision.

Did he say that ? Dear oh dear, what a clown he is. If you also include Billy Brown's pearls of wisdom and the village idiot that is Locke they really have a classy management team.

Bostonhibby
04-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Psychiatrists and all the other types who make their living from such things normally say that they can tie the obsessive or unreasonable behaviour down to traumatic events in earlier life, it tends to shape future behaviour.

In this unfortunates case it would appear to track back to 1st January 1973 he was a slim, shy and unassuming full back when something happened that was to define the rest of his life, today he is still unable to talk about it but it will be with him in his subconscious for the rest of his days - a classic side effect is also an eating disorder :wink:

marinello59
04-04-2011, 01:03 PM

I did wonder if it was because he enjoyed savoury pastries too much. Or maybe he is just big boned. :dunno:

WarringtonHibee
04-04-2011, 01:17 PM
I did wonder if it was because he enjoyed savoury pastries too much. Or maybe he is just big boned. :dunno:

He's probably been at Thomson's sweeties.

darwenhibby
04-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Did he say that ? Dear oh dear, what a clown he is. If you also include Billy Brown's pearls of wisdom and the village idiot that is Locke they really have a classy management team.

and the baldy hair combe over kitman who was giving it a GIRUY when the TV cameras were in their dressing room.

Classy bunch that they are.

Dashing Bob S
04-04-2011, 01:35 PM

I think it was probably just the camera, the way it can add a few pounds.

JimBHibees
04-04-2011, 01:42 PM
and the baldy hair combe over kitman who was giving it a GIRUY when the TV cameras were in their dressing room.

Yep I think John Collins got a few things wrong as Hibs manager however he summed them up perfectly.

Kato
04-04-2011, 01:47 PM

I thought he did.

He looked like a Big Fat Soor Faced Pink Trumpet.

(Can you get fat trumpets or is that a Tuba?)

Greentinted
04-04-2011, 02:30 PM

That'll be the wee creepy freak who used to parade amongst aw the bairns dressed as 'Hearty Harry'. Apparently he used sit in between both costumes (home and away models) on his settee when watchin telly in his hoose. :crazy:

This is, of course, merely an unsubstantiated rumour.

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-04-2011, 02:58 PM
I also noticed in the papers today he is saying he hopes we get a top six place so they can get us at slimecastle with a full squad, and what about Rangers or Celtic then Jum?, of course they don't matter as long as you beat us..utterly utterly obsessed with us, even to a point of hysteria I would say, sad sad people indeed.

Kaiser1962
04-04-2011, 03:02 PM
While the result shows 2-2 they were a very poor second best and they all know it. They are whinging like a bunch of girl's blouses and behaving like the school bully who's just been smacked back. Its everybody elses fault etc etc etc.

Grow a set and man up you bunch of pathetic jessies.

Bishop Hibee
04-04-2011, 03:06 PM
I think the 5-1 defeat of his Killie team was the final straw for a man humiliated 0-7 and 6-2 previously.

His slavering in the press today deserves pity. Bring on the next derby :greengrin

renato
04-04-2011, 08:21 PM
I didn't mind him at Killie and actually think he's a decent manager. However, his antics when taking the "hotseat" at Europe's premier club and his subsequent pish spouting in the press really gets on my thrupennies.

Contrast FJK's slavering and moaning to the way CC conducts himself :agree:

:jamboak:

Sammy7nil
04-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Fat Waahllapper of the highest order.

However he knows how to motivate a team.

For the 6 - 2 and 5 - 1 we have been well paid back by Jumbo

Hibs Class
04-04-2011, 08:32 PM
I didn't mind him at Killie and actually think he's a decent manager. However, his antics when taking the "hotseat" at Europe's premier club and his subsequent pish spouting in the press really gets on my thrupennies.

Contrast FJK's slavering and moaning to the way CC conducts himself :agree:

:jamboak:

He's a journeyman who has found his level, nothing more.

Pretty Boy
04-04-2011, 08:44 PM
The more i see and hear from jumbo and the reaction of Hearts fans to yesterdays result makes me really believe everyone involved at that club would happily accept relegation as long as they beat us. They are absolutely obsessed with us.

ekhibee
04-04-2011, 08:51 PM
wonder if there's a clip on youtube of his interview after the 6-2 game?

Pretty Boy
04-04-2011, 08:53 PM
wonder if there's a clip on youtube of his interview after the 6-2 game?

He was probably too busy penning his resignation letter in between mouthfuls of chicken curry pie. Wasn't long after that humping he went skulking of to Bradford leaving Hearts with Gordan Petric as a goodbye present.

matty_f
04-04-2011, 09:04 PM

:top marks

Halifaxhibby
04-04-2011, 09:21 PM
It really amuses me the way everyone associated with hertz has to resort to childish pops at us, as said by someone earlier fatty seems to be infatuated with all things to do with us.
If you look at the bigot brothers and the way they conduct themselves you would have to say calderwood is similar to big wattie and fat jim is in the same ball park as that odious little cretin lennon. As much as i hate the huns have always found walter palatable in his post match comments.
As for billy brown, if he had any management ability he would have removed his tongue from fjks rusty sherriffs badge and managed a club on his own by now.

Sir David Gray
04-04-2011, 09:22 PM
His interview on Radio Scotland yesterday was unreal. He went on about just letting us get on with shouting about what we were going to do in the derby, whilst they just went about their business quietly.

I was genuinely surprised by that comment as I'm not aware of anyone connected with Hibs being in the press last week shouting about what we were going to do to Hearts on Sunday.

Given our derby record, and the fact that we are 26 points behind them, that would have been unbelievably stupid.

Unfortunately he has been good for Hearts but there is no doubt that his obsession with Hibs is quite unhealthy.

Holmesdale Hibs
04-04-2011, 09:58 PM
FJK is Pat Butchers ugly twin.

Hibercelona
04-04-2011, 11:29 PM
He's still hurting from, 0-7, 6-2 and 5-1.

Pitty him I say. :agree:

matty_f
04-04-2011, 11:38 PM
His interview on Radio Scotland yesterday was unreal. He went on about just letting us get on with shouting about what we were going to do in the derby, whilst they just went about their business quietly.

I was genuinely surprised by that comment as I'm not aware of anyone connected with Hibs being in the press last week shouting about what we were going to do to Hearts on Sunday.

Given our derby record, and the fact that we are 26 points behind them, that would have been unbelievably stupid.

Unfortunately he has been good for Hearts but there is no doubt that his obsession with Hibs is quite unhealthy.

:agree: If anything, Calderwood was very humble about what he's done recently at Hibs while acknowledging that the Yams have had a great season.

Fat Jim's just a welt. Not worth wasting any time over, IMHO.

aberhibsfc
05-04-2011, 12:13 PM
FJK is Pat Butchers ugly twin.

:agree:

Col2
05-04-2011, 10:29 PM
He's still hurting from, 0-7, 6-2 and 5-1.

Pitty him I say. :agree:

He REALLY is hurting. That can only explain his eagerness to add in sly digs. He would just love to manage a team that scores 6 or 7 goals against us, would just love it. He is clearly not over it, not to mention he last cup final as a manager in 2007. Humiliation that day as well.

Remember folks if they had 11 men there would have been only one winner. IF and BUT's. He forgets his team didn't kick a ball for 55 mins apart from one attack which we gifted them.

JimBHibees
06-04-2011, 10:47 AM
He REALLY is hurting. That can only explain his eagerness to add in sly digs. He would just love to manage a team that scores 6 or 7 goals against us, would just love it. He is clearly not over it, not to mention he last cup final as a manager in 2007. Humiliation that day as well.

Remember folks if they had 11 men there would have been only one winner. IF and BUT's. He forgets his team didn't kick a ball for 55 mins apart from one attack which we gifted them.

Totally agree, any other game if we had taken our chances they would have been pummelled 3 or 4-1 and they know it. We could easily argue Sodje would have equalised then we would have went on to win 11v11.