PDA

View Full Version : First game at easter road

nic81
03-04-2011, 08:46 PM
For a few years for me but what a game. I thought we were pretty shocking first 15 mins and worried we were going to get a hiding but how on earth we didnt take three points today:rolleyes::rolleyes: Not being able to get to games as much as i would like i dont get to see the players in action but follow the comments on here, did Sodje just have an off day today or is he always that rubbish!! As for Deeks, he might be one of us but he's a selfish wee git!!!! Thought we destroyed them in the second half but typical hibs, cant keep it going for the full 90!!! Bloody frustrating!!!!

One thing that always strikes me is er always looks so empty for derby matches!! First time in the new stand and thought the atmosphere in the singing section was superb but the mindless eejits that were throwing stuff on the pitch was disgraceful, although looking at the hearts end after the final whistle the amount of damage that they have caused was pretty awful. Have to say though if those idiots put as much passion into supporting their team as they do hating us........ i actually cannot believe how vile they are, theres nae need at all!!!! Hopefully the next derby we will get all 3 points!!!:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees