PDA

View Full Version : What about the prat who ran on the pitch?

Hibbyradge
03-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Standing there like he thought he was starring in the movie Gladiator making silly gestures at the Hibs stands. What a knob end.

:faf:

I wonder if his imminent 10 year ban from football was worth it.

And they didn't even win against a side which was relegation fodder a few weeks ago.

Baldy Foghorn
03-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Standing there like he thought he was starring in the movie Gladiator making silly gestures at the Hibs stands. What a knob end.

And they didn't even win against a side which was relegation fodder a few weeks ago.

And flares going off also, I hope they get hammered by SFA for Today..... Celebrating a draw, they really are the big team

Hibs Class
03-04-2011, 06:49 PM

Looked like he stole all the pies. Just a pity Stack wasn't playing - he'd have knocked the **** out of him in, ahem, self-defence.

matty_f
03-04-2011, 06:50 PM
And flares going off also, I hope they get hammered by SFA for Today..... Celebrating a draw, they really are the big team

Big team mentality. An away game to a team that's struggled all season, scrape (and I do mean scrape) a point, and get all the players and staff on the pitch at the end to do a lap of honour. I actually thought that they might have had Stevie Fail back today, such was the jubilation at a point.

Ritchie
03-04-2011, 06:50 PM
It was a toss up for supporter of the year between him and the morbidly obese eejit who kept taking his top off.

I've never been so repulsed in my life.

Jones28
03-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Such class...
Fat removed
As long as it was worth celebrating a spectacular draw...

Makaveli
03-04-2011, 06:52 PM
The difference in class between Hibs and Hearts can be summed up thusly:

Hearts score at Easter Road, Hearts fans invade pitch.

Hibs score at Tynecastle, Hearts fans invade pitch. :rolleyes:

hibeedonald
03-04-2011, 06:53 PM
if we were at tynecastle and one of our fans ran up to section N, told them where to go after we scored, we would of been loving it.

Lucius Apuleius
03-04-2011, 06:55 PM
if we were at tynecastle and one of our fans ran up to section N, told them where to go after we scored, we would of been loving it.

No we wouldn't.

madabouthibs
03-04-2011, 06:56 PM
Funny thing was, he was there for ages and no Copper or Steward noticed. If he wasn't on the wrong side of dim, he could have probably ran back into the south and got away with his wee moment of "mentalness". Silly fat ****! :thumbsup:

Sodje_18
03-04-2011, 07:03 PM
One of my yam pals said the guys a legend. I just thought a middle aged, fat, balding man running onto a pitch because his team managed to draw? :confused: He's just a tit who obviously has a **** life and has to make up for it in someway :wink:

Bayern Bru
03-04-2011, 07:05 PM
One of my yam pals said the guys a legend. I just thought a middle aged, fat, balding man running onto a pitch because his team managed to draw? :confused: He's just a tit who obviously has a **** life and has to make up for it in someway :wink:

Sad to see John McGlynn behaving like this. :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
03-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Funny thing was, he was there for ages and no Copper or Steward noticed. If he wasn't on the wrong side of dim, he could have probably ran back into the south and got away with his wee moment of "mentalness". Silly fat ****! :thumbsup:

Just as another guy did. Had a wee dance in the pitch, then ran back into the crowd without a steward bothering their arse. Waste of time the lot of them!

Hibbyradge
03-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Just as another guy did. Had a wee dance in the pitch, then ran back into the crowd without a steward bothering their arse. Waste of time the lot of them!

He was huckled by the polis/stewards too. :agree:

fife hfc
03-04-2011, 07:27 PM
I do not advocate violence but if a hibs fan had ran on and decked him I would not have disapproved. How the hell can you stand on the pitch for so long? The stewards and police are effing useless.

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Mark Brown should have booted him in the baws. :agree:

trev the hat
03-04-2011, 08:11 PM
I do not advocate violence but if a hibs fan had ran on and decked him I would not have disapproved. How the hell can you stand on the pitch for so long? The stewards and police are effing useless.

Believe me , Had i not been sitting in row p in west lower,and not a bit nearer the pitch, i would have been more than tempted to empty that trumpet.
The cash that gets paid to rock steady security should be paid on merit after incident free games and not as a matter of course, stewarding is nothing short of pathetic.(not to mention LBP) joke.
Had that been us at the PBS, it would be national news.
Rant over..:na na:

s club 7-0
03-04-2011, 08:22 PM
After the equaliser 7 or 8 yams made it onto the pitch. Were they all lifted? Will they be fined?

Frogga
03-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Tbf to the lad, if you're going to run onto the pitch you may as well make the upcoming banning order worthwhile rather than just running around doing nothing.

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-04-2011, 08:24 PM
He will be getting sodomised in Saughton knowing that his beloved Yams managed a draw with the wee team, he'll be so chuffed.

s club 7-0
03-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Guy with white T Shirt and black jacket who ran amok behind the goal then jumped back into the stand.

Hibs Class
03-04-2011, 08:27 PM
:nade: this is the only way they could have lifted the pie munching mutant that stood in the box

woody47
03-04-2011, 08:30 PM

Just proves how deluded and brainless those dum sucks are along the road. If they think a balding fat turd standing giving it some on the pitch is worthy of giving him legend status it just goes to prove how low in the food chain they really are.

The guy must be single and jobless because if I employed someone like that he would have his P45 waiting for him when they release him from the jail. His family must be sooooooooo proud of him too - if he has any.

Be interesting to see the refs reportand Lothians finest comments and see if they fine the shame of Edinburgh for invading the pitch, letting off smoke canisters, and incitement to riot.

Not only that, apparently there has been damage to some of the seats. Jealous that they do not have a decent stadium, this lowlife want to try and bring our stadium down to the slum that they are used to. :bitchy:

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-04-2011, 08:32 PM
But it was only a draw against the wee team, surely they cannot be celebrating something so trivial?

hibee_girl
03-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Just proves how deluded and brainless those dum sucks are along the road. If they think a balding fat turd standing giving it some on the pitch is worthy of giving him legend status it just goes to prove how low in the food chain they really are.

The guy must be single and jobless because if I employed someone like that he would have his P45 waiting for him when they release him from the jail. His family must be sooooooooo proud of him too - if he has any.

Be interesting to see the refs reportand Lothians finest comments and see if they fine the shame of Edinburgh for invading the pitch, letting off smoke canisters, and incitement to riot.

Not only that, apparently there has been damage to some of the seats. Jealous that they do not have a decent stadium, this lowlife want to try and bring our stadium down to the slum that they are used to. :bitchy:

They were throwing seats when they scored their 2nd.

Removed
03-04-2011, 08:33 PM

Did they leave us some asbestos?

johnbc70
03-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Think it will be us that are fined, happened in our ground.

bringbackbenny
03-04-2011, 08:49 PM
They were throwing seats when they scored their 2nd.

yup I definitely saw a portion of a chair fly over towards the stewards/police when the 2nd went in

Disc O'Dave
03-04-2011, 08:51 PM
The painfully sad fact is he will no doubt see that as the greatest achievement of his life..and quite frankly, it probably was.

I blame the parents

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-04-2011, 09:00 PM
The painfully sad fact is he will no doubt see that as the greatest achievement of his life..and quite frankly, it probably was.

I blame the parents

A steward or the polis should have ran on to the pitch and kicked the **** out if him, unfortunately today's namby pambly system means that won't happen.

Twiglet
03-04-2011, 09:33 PM
The police officer at the tunnel actually started to move towards the south when the bloke was standing there. We were all shouting foe someone to go an remove him. The officer there normally doesn't move far, but it looked like he would have gone down to get him.

I don't know how it works, cos those blokes went on the pitch does that mean they all get football banning orders?

Also, one of the Hearts coaching staff (might have been Jeffries) hit the underside of the dug out and buckled the perspex when we scored our second. Should be an eaasy fix, didn't look cracked so should be able to hit it back into place.

Does the whole throwing seats thing happen when Celtic and Rangers come to ER?
I don't recall any Rangers fans invading the pitch when they scored at ER to win the league. The only problem was really with them being in the home end. I have an awful memory so there may have been some problems I don't remember. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ArabHibee
03-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Sorry to burst the bubble boys and girls but the seat destruction takes place every time we go to the PBS, so we can't really take the moral high ground on that issue.

03-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Second best the whole second half then managed to scrape a draw against the "wee team" by the skin of their teeth, and they celebrate like they have just won the league - laughable!

The fat ****** that ran onto the park just made me cringe. Oh how proud he must feel, and like someone already said, he proberbly is, he's that much of a idiot. Shame the TV cameras never showed him, his ugly mug should have been shown up and shamed.

Oh well, if a draw against the wee team means soooooo much to the so called big team then fine, let them have their "glory". Haha got to laugh at them really.

Mini Huns no doubt about it after todays performance by them.

kaimendhibs
03-04-2011, 11:04 PM
That wqs the most subdued i have seen the manky mob at ER since the 6 2 game. That tit only ran on pitch cos he knew he was safe from being twatted, not very brave really. Saw him being led out, should be jailed, not just ejected from ground!!!

Bayern Bru
03-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Sorry to burst the bubble boys and girls but the seat destruction takes place every time we go to the PBS, so we can't really take the moral high ground on that issue.

Enough about the Dundee Utd fans, what about Hibs fans? :greengrin

Sir David Gray
03-04-2011, 11:40 PM
The guy is an absolute idiot, there's no doubting that, but then every club has its fair share of idiot supporters - Hibs included.

It's quite possible that, in the future, we will score at Tynecastle and some Hibs fan will run on to the pitch and do exactly the same thing.

The tearing up, and throwing, of seats is also not unique to Hearts fans and happens quite frequently in the Roseburn Stand at Tynecastle when we're there.

The problem was the reaction (or lack of) by police and stewards to the situation. The guy must have been on the pitch for almost a minute before anyone made any attempt to remove him. In fact it wasn't until the guy decided to walk back towards the Hearts end that the steward came on and grabbed a hold of him.

Clubs pay a lot of money to the police and stewards and I'm sure the costs will be a lot higher for a game like this and yet not only are they failing to prevent people from going onto the pitch but they're also failing to challenge them for a lengthy period of time whilst they're actually on the pitch.

I think incidents like today prove that stewards are a waste of time and money. They're fine when it comes to the small, petty things like telling a 10 year old that they can't sit on a wall at half time but when it comes down to the serious things, their incompetence shines through time after time.

ArabHibee
04-04-2011, 07:20 AM
Have you seen some of the stewards? Silly wee lassies and laddies who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, never mind remove some fat slob from the pitch. Like FH says, only good at moaning at bairns or telling you to sit down.

ArabHibee
04-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Enough about the Dundee Utd fans, what about Hibs fans? :greengrin

:na na:

Mac
04-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Think it will be us that are fined, happened in our ground.

how do you work that out? any damage or fines will be soley thrown at the yam fuds

Frazerbob
04-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Accoarding to a couple of resident tubes of we'resuchabigteamwecelebratedrawslikewe'vewonthech ampionsleague.co.uk the guy just got binned, not lifted and was on the bevvy in Rose Street last night.

What a joke if true.

Carheenlea
04-04-2011, 08:52 AM
I think people should keep in mind the guy has learning difficulties* so maybe need to cut him some slack.

(* not confirmed, but more than likely..)

Frazerbob
04-04-2011, 09:01 AM
I think people should keep in mind the guy has learning difficulties* so maybe need to cut him some slack.

(* not confirmed, but more than likely..)

And erectile difficulties* (*also not confirmed but also more than likely)

Hibernia Na Eir
04-04-2011, 09:42 AM
This is the umpteenth time this has happened. Hearts fans run on pitch-side and manage to get back into stand without being lifted. WTF are the poliz doing? Yet they lift ICT boys for standing up and singing!!!
Seems to me like L&B cops are simply afraid to do anything derby day that might cause offence to others (Hearts fans).
They were wildley excited when the equaliser went in and you knew that more than a few would do something.
As for the smoke bomb. This was talked about well before the game on a Hearts forum. Why was this allowed in? (again).
The police & stewards are utterly hopeless.

Frazerbob
04-04-2011, 09:52 AM
This is the umpteenth time this has happened. Hearts fans run on pitch-side and manage to get back into stand without being lifted. WTF are the poliz doing? Yet they lift ICT boys for standing up and singing!!!
Seems to me like L&B cops are simply afraid to do anything derby day that might cause offence to others (Hearts fans).
They were wildley excited when the equaliser went in and you knew that more than a few would do something.
As for the smoke bomb. This was talked about well before the game on a Hearts forum. Why was this allowed in? (again).
The police & stewards are utterly hopeless.

I saw one guy run onto the pitch side for about 25 yards, past several stewards & police and jump, unchallenged, back into the crowd behind the goal. He then turned around and jumped back onto pitch side and ran back to where he originally came from, again unchallenged. Absolutely pathetic!

As for the smoke bomb, it's not as if there's no precedent here. Is it not about time every single Hearts fan is searched before being allowed into the ground?

HibeeEmma
04-04-2011, 10:06 AM

Did anyone see the steward in the lower west do and double take to notice the guy and ran to his collegue. Was pretty commical how much he looked like a 14 yr old girl who had just spotted Justin Bieber.

Ritchie
04-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Accoarding to a couple of resident tubes of we'resuchabigteamwecelebratedrawslikewe'vewonthech ampionsleague.co.uk the guy just got binned, not lifted and was on the bevvy in Rose Street last night.

What a joke if true.

i watched the police huckle him.... they took him to the corner of the south and west stand, i assume to take his details, and about 5 minutes later they let him out through the big green gates.

so no doubt he was out and about after the game boasting about his famous pitch invasion! :rolleyes:

johnbc70
04-04-2011, 11:25 AM
how do you work that out? any damage or fines will be soley thrown at the yam fuds

I may be wrong but thought it worked that the club is held responsible for maintaining order in their ground. So if there is trouble (by home or away fans) we get into trouble and possibily fined. I guess it also depends on if the ref mentions it in his report. In terms of damage then yes I believe they do pay for that, but would not get fined for their fans behaviour.

I might be wrong but sure someone will know the answer....?

Sir David Gray
04-04-2011, 11:57 AM
I may be wrong but thought it worked that the club is held responsible for maintaining order in their ground. So if there is trouble (by home or away fans) we get into trouble and possibily fined. I guess it also depends on if the ref mentions it in his report. In terms of damage then yes I believe they do pay for that, but would not get fined for their fans behaviour.

I might be wrong but sure someone will know the answer....?

Basically, as the home team, Hibs were responsible for the policing and the stewarding yesterday. If it's deemed that either/both was inadequate then Hibs could be fined by the SPL.

However, the away team can still be fined if their fans' behaviour is so bad that the police and stewards couldn't be reasonably expected to deal with it.

You're correct about the damage done to the seats in the South Stand. Hearts will have to pay for any repairs that are necessary as a result of yesterday's game.

http://www.scotprem.com/content/mediaassets/doc/SPL%20Rules%20at%2012-May-10%20%5BCURRENT%5D.pdf

Go to rules H7.5 and H7.6 on page 71.

ScottB
04-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Loved that fud Preston on the radio, after squealing like a violated pig and praising the Hearts fans after their goal and saying 'Hearts' as every second word he would only refer to the invader as 'a fan' presumably desperately trying to cover up the actions of his clubs band of degenerates that dragged themselves along.

Hibs7
04-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Hibs should fence in the south stand, that would stop the neanderthals.

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-04-2011, 12:02 AM
I watched the clown from where I was standing in the East shake hands with a steward AND a policeman with a horrible big smile on his face as the policeman opened the big green gates between the West and South and let him out with 89 minutes on the clock!!! Could not believe what I was seeing. I cant even get home to my ****ing flat for over half an hr after a derby coz the police close the street yet this idiot is allowed out a minute before the end of the game. I would love an explanation as to how he got away with that scott free, bloody joke!!!

CallumLaidlaw
05-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Mark Brown should have booted him in the baws. :agree:

:agree: Shame it wisnae Stack in goals. He reminds me of the Mad monk from Mean Machine :greengrin