PDA

View Full Version : Name and shame the muppet fans

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2011, 03:04 PM
I was in the "singing section" in the East and have to say there was a group off total fuds sitting near me. Started on fellow Hibs fans after Hearts opened the scoring.

We should name and shame these idiots.

I was in row U seat 190 in the East and one guy in particular was wearing a grey tracksuit who was chucking bottles, coins at any Hearts player within range.

Disgrace to the club

essexhibee
03-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Are you a member of the 12th man on facebook? Should post on the wall there...

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Are you a member of the 12th man on facebook? Should post on the wall there...

No but I will join this.

We turned up to find two guys standing in our seats. We showed our tickets, only to get the response that they always stand here even though their season tickets are in another part.

I just stood my ground and they left after a couple mins - but it could have been ugly.

essexhibee
03-04-2011, 03:10 PM
The admins on the site seem pretty decent and responsive so posting on the wall will probably be the best way to raise the issue...im sure they will give you a decent enough response.

Twiglet
03-04-2011, 03:10 PM
There was also a bunch of fans before kick off on Easter road who were throwing their cans (unfinished) at hearts fans going past. Didn't like that, esp since i wasn't far behind. I know there's rivallry and everything but doing that's a bit low imo.

.Sean.
03-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Diddums. Passions run high eh and if coins strike Jambos I couldn't give a ****. A derby should have a hostile atmosphere. I didn't see any misiles thrown, and I sat just down from the singing section.

Removed
03-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Diddums. Passions run high eh and if coins strike Jambos I couldn't give a ****. A derby should have a hostile atmosphere. I didn't see any misiles thrown, and I sat just down from the singing section.

Or they take someones eye out. Hibby or yam. Could you give a **** then?

Hibrandenburg
03-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Cue some fud now coming on here with the old "it just some lads fun". If you don't do something about this sort of behaviour then you're part of the problem. Name,shame and get them banned.

essexhibee
03-04-2011, 03:18 PM

Didnt this happen at the last derby?

Petty people and cowards who through coins really, especially when it could hit anybody. Are you saying you couldnt give a **** if it hit a 8year old just supporting his team for instance?

I loathe hearts and their arrogant bigot fans but coin throwing is just pathetic. Bet these cowards wouldnt do it if they werent so protected in another stand...

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Fight, fight, fight!

Dashing Bob S
03-04-2011, 03:22 PM
(To be said in nasal weedgie commentator voice) "...and there's trouble on the message boards..."

(To be said in sensible pundit voice) "...I know that passions are running high, but nobody likes to see that sort of thing..."

essexhibee
03-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Who you calling a btw?

DING! DING! DING! :na na:

hibsmum
03-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Could this be the same fans that started fighting beside the food kiosks, my daughter was working there and they had to close the shutters until it had stopped!

Dashing Bob S
03-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Hearts probably have all 3,500 names on there database, but I doubt they'd share them with us.

Keith_M
03-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Who you calling a btw?

If it looks like a twat and talks like a twat, it's a twat.

Surely you're not offended by a bit of name calling? You defend throwing objects that could hit anybody then get all uppity about being called a twat?

What's the saying? Sticks and stones.......

:faf:

Bristolhibby
03-04-2011, 03:36 PM

Surely you're not offended by a bit of name calling? You defend throwing objects that could hit anybody then get all uppity about being called a twat?

I like this comeback. Keep going.

J

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-04-2011, 03:42 PM
K'boo well ahead on points so far.

Billy McKirdy
03-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Who you calling a twat btw?

Are you serious?? you talk ***** about how throwing coins is ok, then when someone pulls you up for it and calls you a twat, you get aw upset. he's right! You ARE a twat. grow up ya fanny! what you gonna say about that? :greengrin

Hibby70
03-04-2011, 03:47 PM

To be fair you do have a Liam Gallagher avatar.:asshole:

iwasthere1972
03-04-2011, 03:48 PM

I'm all for rivalry but there's no need for anyone to resort to throwing coins and any missiles that they can lay their hands on. I saw the coin throwing from the west stand and thought what a load of tossers. There's no pun intended either.

iwasthere1972
03-04-2011, 03:51 PM

Your thicker than I thought if you don't know it's you. :wink:

Ritchie
03-04-2011, 03:59 PM

You must have been sitting with your eyes shut then because there were loads of things getting chucked.

Those stupid glasses everyone was wearing were being chucked throughout the game.

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2011, 04:06 PM

Outstanding post!!!

Hit the nail on the head.

Is someone honestly saying that it's ok to throw objects (the mental thing is the majority off objects getting thrown landed in the Hibs fans).

But this very same "fan" gets all offended when you chuck names at him!!

:not worth

Chuck Rhoades
03-04-2011, 04:11 PM
I was in the "singing section" in the East and have to say there was a group off total fuds sitting near me. Started on fellow Hibs fans after Hearts opened the scoring.

I was in row U seat 190 in the East and one guy in particular was wearing a grey tracksuit who was chucking bottles, coins at any Hearts player within range.

Disgrace to the club

Take it you were the guy moaning your face saying Hearts were 'no bad'.

Get a grip

Aldo
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM

Sorry but totally the wrong attitude. I Hate them as much as the next but heay wot if a coin or can or something thrown by them hit a member of your family, would you think it was right cos it was a derby and the atmosphere is hostile...NO.. You would be going mental. Correct.

Totally and utterly out of order and if you think that this is ok then you are just as bad as the person throwing the item.

I want to start taking my 7 year old daughter to ER but if this is the attitude then wont bother.

chorley_fm
03-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Are you serious?? you talk ***** about how throwing coins is ok, then when someone pulls you up for it and calls you a twat, you get aw upset. he's right! You ARE a twat. grow up ya fanny! what you gonna say about that? :greengrin

watch out mate, he might be CCS

:rolleyes:

steakbake
03-04-2011, 04:23 PM
If the roles had been reversed and it was hearts fans throwing coins at our players, we'd be calling them for everything.

I don't like Hearts. But throwing stuff at their players with intent to injure?? What kind of reality does a person live in where that is acceptable?

Hibrandenburg
03-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Sorry but totally the wrong attitude. I Hate them as much as the next but heay wot if a coin or can or something thrown by them hit a member of your family, would you think it was right cos it was a derby and the atmosphere is hostile...NO.. You would be going mental. Correct.

Totally and utterly out of order and if you think that this is ok then you are just as bad as the person throwing the item.

I want to start taking my 7 year old daughter to ER but if this is the attitude then wont bother.
Exactly

calumhibee1
03-04-2011, 04:35 PM

Why do so many of your posts come across in such a dickish manner? :rolleyes:

hibbymac
03-04-2011, 04:42 PM

Disgrace to the club

I think some (maybe one) on this thread, is doing a good job himself.

HNA6
03-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Thread closed ..its obvious a few have been drinking the hard man juice today..