PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Palsson, vaz Te......

CallumLaidlaw
03-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Hanlon, Booth, Thornhill, & Scott.

The future of Hibernian.

Not disappointed today.

This season was always a right off, but to see the above players coming through for next season is exciting. I expect Stephens to come through and with 3 or 4 new signings we are gonna be a tough team next year.

I'm excited by calderwoods signings.

Bring on next season.

Cameron1875
03-04-2011, 03:05 PM

The future of Hibernian.

Not disappointed today.

This season was always a right off, but to see the above players coming through for next season is exciting. I expect Stephens to come through and with 3 or 4 new signings we are gonna be a tough team next year.

Bring on next season.

:confused::confused:. Agree with the rest though.

StarMan10
03-04-2011, 03:08 PM
:confused::confused:. Agree with the rest though.

thornhill was immence today i thought.. always looking for the ball and can spread the passes. great performance in my eyes

essexhibee
03-04-2011, 03:08 PM

The future of Hibernian.

Not disappointed today.

Bring on next season.
:confused::confused:

Really? I'd like to see Stephens given a chance but him and Hanlon in the centre back might be a recipe for disaster. We really missed out in not getting Webster he is just what we needed in all fairness.

Allant1981
03-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Didnt think thornhill was that good today, scott only has himself to blame for getting subbed, very stupid tackle, black wasnt going anywhere so why the need to skelp him like that

Green Man
03-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Didnt think thornhill was that good today, scott only has himself to blame for getting subbed, very stupid tackle, black wasnt going anywhere so why the need to skelp him like that

It's Ian Black. There's always a need :greengrin

David_D
03-04-2011, 03:27 PM
It's Ian Black. There's always a need :greengrin

:agree::agree:

essexhibee
03-04-2011, 03:28 PM
:agree::agree:
:agree::agree::agree:

calumhibee1
03-04-2011, 04:21 PM

The future of Hibernian.

Not disappointed today.

Bring on next season.
I am, we pummeled them today, should have won be a couple of goals. Agree with your players for next season though, after today I'd add Miller aswell, thought he was immense. :agree:

The_Horde
03-04-2011, 10:16 PM

The future of Hibernian.

Not disappointed today.

Bring on next season.

Agree mate, its looking good. Thornhill was brilliant today, simple but effective and intelligent to go with it. Will bag a few goals for us next season.

matty_f
03-04-2011, 10:44 PM

The future of Hibernian.

Not disappointed today.

Bring on next season.
:agree:

;2771836']Agree mate, its looking good. Thornhill was brilliant today, simple but effective and intelligent to go with it. Will bag a few goals for us next season.

:agree: