PDA

View Full Version : 83 minutes

Hibernia Na Eir
03-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Up to their knees in Fenian blood.

MAJORITY singing it.

Ask yer non-bigotted jambo pals at the game today if they didnt join in.

essexhibee
03-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Embarassment on the city. This IS NOT glasgow. Where is it all coming from?

Hibernia Na Eir
03-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Embarassment on the city. This IS NOT glasgow. Where is it all coming from?

3,000 Hearts fans in our South Stand.

ozzie
03-04-2011, 01:57 PM
steven elliott would have been impressed with that. bawbags havent got a clue.

Hibernia Na Eir
03-04-2011, 02:00 PM
steven elliott would have been impressed with that. bawbags havent got a clue.

its just Scottish banter mate. Doesnt matter.

RickyS
03-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Up to their knees in Fenian blood.

MAJORITY singing it.

Ask yer non-bigotted jambo pals at the game today if they didnt join in.

**** of the earth! lowest of the low, pink, mini hun bar stewards.

CB_NO3
03-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Who cares, it happens all the time, it will happen again. I wont loose any sleep over it.

Makaveli
03-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Who cares, it happens all the time, it will happen again. I wont loose any sleep over it.

Indicative of the problem that it's become acceptable.

Beefster
03-04-2011, 03:09 PM

Absolutely. Let's not worry about **** like racism, homophobia or even genocide either. It'll just keep happening.

Bayern Bru
03-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Large numbers also singing the same (distinctly heard 'the Gorgie Billy Boys') on the way to the ground.

Utter, utter sc*m.

col02
03-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Absolutely. Let's not worry about **** like racism, homophobia or even genocide either. It'll just keep happening.

Hibs fans are well known to indulge in racism and homophobia so are they **** too? It is a Scottish wide problem not only restricted to Rangers or Hearts!

SRHibs
03-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Hibs fans are well known to indulge in racism and homophobia so are they **** too?

Yes, the ones that choose to indulge in racism and homophobia ARE ****.

Beefster
03-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Hibs fans are well known to indulge in racism and homophobia so are they **** too? It is a Scottish wide problem not only restricted to Rangers or Hearts!

You've completely misread or misunderstood my post. I wasn't calling anyone a ****.

But seeing as we're on the topic, yes, any Hibs fan who indulges in racism, sectarianism or any form of bigotry is a **** IMHO.

col02
03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Yes, the ones that choose to indulge in racism and homophobia ARE ****.

You've completely misread or misunderstood my post. I wasn't calling anyone a ****.

But seeing as we're on the topic, yes, any Hibs fan who indulges in racism, sectarianism or any form of bigotry is a **** IMHO.

My point is that we can criticise other teams for the behaviour of their support but there is an element of our support that is every bit just as bad albeit maybe not in as large a number as the Old Firm and possibly Hearts. The whole country has a core that is rotten sadly and no amount of talking in parliment is going to change it unless serious action is taken.

The_Todd
03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
It must have been a hard walk to the ground for the Jambos, what with all that Fenian blood they had to wade through to get there according to the Yams walking down Easter Rd.

Makaveli
03-04-2011, 03:23 PM

Large elements of Scottish society are indeed rotten to the core, but I don't think Rangers and Hearts merely reflect the problem. Their supports act as vehicles for a lot of 'casual' bigots who otherwise wouldn't give religion a thought - especially young laddies.

The 14-18 year olds in the corner probably don't even know what Ulster is, never mind the real meaning of a term like fenian, but they'll happily fly the flag and sing about it.

Misguided banter or not... as an outsider you'd have to wonder why the police stand idly by whilst violence in the name of religion is celebrated. If the songs were about slaughtering Jews and wading through their blood would they let them get on with it?

.Sean.
03-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Soccer Fans In Offensive Song Shock.

Really, who cares?

Dashing Bob S
03-04-2011, 03:37 PM
It must have been a hard walk to the ground for the Jambos, what with all that Fenian blood they had to wade through to get there according to the Yams walking down Easter Rd.

Perhaps the club might want to put supporters boats on for them, so that they can sail down to Easter Road?

Meanwhile, the rest of us should get onto the council and ask them what they are doing about this Fenian blood problem. I blame them bleedin Fenians myself, they don't make them like they used to, back in 1840. In fact, they don't make them at all now. Which means the blood should have either long washed away or at least congealed into a ******ing sludge of treacly black pudding.

Come to think of it, when you see the streets of Gorgie, you can perhaps understand the Yams complaint.

The_Todd
03-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Perhaps the club might want to put supporters boats on for them, so that they can sail down to Easter Road?

Meanwhile, the rest of us should get onto the council and ask them what they are doing about this Fenian blood problem. I blame them bleedin Fenians myself, they don't make them like they used to, back in 1840. In fact, they don't make them at all now. Which means the blood should have either long washed away or at least congealed into a ******ing sludge of treacly black pudding.

Come to think of it, when you see the streets of Gorgie, you can perhaps understand the Yams complaint.

I fully agree, DBS. It's a health hazard. You'd think instead of standing and singing about it, they'd try and find some high ground and get cleaned up.

Brizo
03-04-2011, 03:41 PM
FWIW I think they have a much bigger bigot element than they or even some Hibbies will admit to.

The bitterest huns without the bus fare types ive worked with have come from places like Prestonpans and Broxburn. In my experience seems to be more of a diet hun mentality with your out of town merrick.

There is no comparison to us in this particular issue. We have moved on hugely since the 80s. They are stuck (Old) firmly in that decade with their bad dress sense , twirly scarf pish and sectarian songs.

Dashing Bob S
03-04-2011, 03:45 PM
FWIW I think they have a much bigger bigot element than they or even some Hibbies will admit to.

The bitterest huns without the bus fare types ive worked with have come from places like Prestonpans and Broxburn. In my experience seems to be more of a diet hun mentality with your out of town merrick.

There is no comparison to us. We have moved on hugely since the 80s. They are stuck (Old) firmly in that decade with their bad dress sense , twirly scarf pish and sectarian songs.

I agree - there's a huge element of Yams who are utterly indivisible from the Huns. In fact, I know some people who semi-actively support both clubs. In know what does this in any way mirror the hostile relationship between between Hibs and Celtic fans and hasn't since the early eighties.

Kevvy1875
03-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Because Hearts are actually a wee bigot team their fans feel they have to be MORE bigoted to compensate.

I would probably call this 'wee bigot syndrome'