PDA

View Full Version : Who else has the derby nerves tonight?

lyonhibs
02-04-2011, 10:02 PM
I suspect we all do, but they just hit me. Watching MoTD, and realising I really dont give a ****. The only game that matters is tomorrow, the only game that really is more than a game of football, and despite the early journey to London, I cnt see me getting much kip tonight.
Lets get tore right intae these *****, win your own battles, especially in the centre of the park, and if we do that, the rest will take care of itself IMO!
GGTTH

matty_f
02-04-2011, 10:08 PM
I suspect we all do, but they just hit me. Watching MoTD, and realising I really dont give a ****. The only game that matters is tomorrow, the only game that really is more than a game of football, and despite the early journey to London, I cnt see me getting much kip tonight.
Lets get tore right intae these *****, win your own battles, especially in the centre of the park, and if we do that, the rest will take care of itself IMO!
GGTTH
:top marks

Same here, only one thing I can think about at the moment and that's the game tomorrow.:cgwa

Removed
02-04-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm calm :greengrin

They're pish.

Mon the Hibs :scarf:

Sir David Gray
02-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Don't really feel any nerves at the moment but I suspect that will all change at about 12pm tomorrow as I approach Easter Road.

Jonnyboy
02-04-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm calm :greengrin

They're pish.

Mon the Hibs :scarf:

Me too

:fibber: :greengrin

Thegreenside
02-04-2011, 10:16 PM
especially when rounds on jkb is that kyle is playing tomorrow....

Removed
02-04-2011, 10:18 PM

Stay away from there then :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is about us. Not them. Chill ffs

Capt Mainwaring
02-04-2011, 10:33 PM

Don't believe a word of it. That Cart horse has been out for over 2 months and has had injections to even get him back in training.

To the OP's point - yes definately starting to get the derby day nerves. Going to be a great atmosphere tomorrow - even us West Standers promise to give it max volume.

C,mon the Hibees. Get stuck in. Absolutely no prisoners allowed!

As my pal Corporal Jones says - they do not like it up em!!

:flag::flag::flag:

TamHibs
02-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Absolutely ****ting it!!

RIP
02-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Over a hundred Derby's and they get less important to me every time. I like to think of Hearts as an irrelevance

We could get beat 8-0 tomorrow - I'll still be back at Easter Road

madabouthibs
02-04-2011, 11:09 PM
I really can't wait! :thumbsup:
This will be the first time I've taken my lad to the "noisy bit" as he calls it! :greengrin
What a start to his singing career...... :cgwa

Wembley67
02-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Do people really have trouble sleeping prior to a football match :confused::confused:

Always found that one rather hard to believe :greengrin

Westie1875
02-04-2011, 11:13 PM
I can't wait, no nerves at all for a change.

iwasthere1972
02-04-2011, 11:19 PM
The last time I was this nervous was on the morning of my wedding. I was cacking it in case she said "I do".

Bring it on.

Be sure to take your camera and get some snaps of the away support. I glue them to my roof tiles and find that they keep the pigeons away.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

sleeping giant
02-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Not nervous yet but i will be when i'm walking up St Clair st.

Really looking forward to it just now.

Calm , confident and eager to get it on :flag:

yekimevol
02-04-2011, 11:45 PM
nerves no.

excitement yes !!!! i just cant wait wanna see the lads destroy them all over the park !!!!

:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

Judas Iscariot
02-04-2011, 11:58 PM

I hope he is cause he's a big ****ing fat, ugly, doss looking, money grabbing Hertz mort that cannae move at the best of times never mind after being injured (again) for months..

**** them!!

All of them!!

Stinking ****ers!

We'll pump this manky mob tomorrow no matter what team jaikey beak puts out..

I ****ing hate these ***** and I'm NEVER nervous before derbys!

We're better than them, as humans, as men, as fans, as a club and team!

Never be scared of that disgusting shower or any of their players!!

Mon' The Glorious :hibees

Allant1981
03-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Will prob only get about 2 hours sleep due to night shifts tonight and tomo but will be worth it if we win

Diclonius
03-04-2011, 12:55 AM
I hope we beat the **** out of them.

Fed up of seeing us lose. Won't take anything less than a win today.

Dashing Bob S
03-04-2011, 03:18 AM
No nerves whatsoever, never do. Always expect to beat Hearts. Traditionally an inferiour club, inferiour stadium, inferiour support. If we lose or draw all I feel is a sense of embarrassment that we've let ourselves down.

Anything another than a comprehensive win is simply beneath us.

WellingtonHibby
03-04-2011, 05:09 AM
time differenc emeans ive got 10 hours of "awake" prior to kick off and i CANNOT FRICKING WAIT to see us get about them good and proper. 'Mon the boys..:thumbsup:

lyonhibs
03-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Just for clarity's sake, I meant nerves as in 'of excitement' Im never scared of any Hertz team, much less this mob, shorn of Kyle and their centre midfield!
On the bus to London now - buzzing!
GGTTH

Hibs7
03-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Hope Kyle plays and over stretches and does his hernia again. :-)