PDA

View Full Version : Scotsport (friday night football) = fail

poolman
01-04-2011, 10:33 PM
"We have to go back to 2009 since Hibs beat Hearts at ER"

So says the goggle eyed fud who used to sell cheap tatty jewellery on some crass auction satellite channel

Cue Deeks ramming in the winner fae the penalty spot at the PBS just before Caspar attacked him

Cowcaddin erseholes or wherever they're at

snooky
01-04-2011, 10:36 PM

So says the goggle eyed fud who used to sell cheap tatty jewellery on some crass auction satellite channel

Cue Deeks ramming in the winner fae the penalty spot at the PBS just before Caspar attacked him

Am I misreading this?
ER = PBS?

Removed
01-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Am I misreading this?
ER = PBS?

I'm confused as well. Not seen the program yet.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-04-2011, 10:40 PM

:agree: pish tv

Hank Schrader
01-04-2011, 10:40 PM
Seen a bit of it. Really amateurish stuff.

That Hugh Keevins is a wit anaw.

Removed
01-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Seen a bit of it. Really amateurish stuff.

That Hugh Keevins is a ******wit anaw.

:agree: nae old firm then Scottish game goes into terminal decline :blah: :blah: typical weegie view.

iwasthere1972
01-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Tuned in just as Franck stroked one past Rangers for Marseille in 1993.

Why in the limited time that they have do they have to cover Football Years which they've already screened just a bit earlier.

Removed
01-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Tuned in just as Franck stroked one past Rangers for Marseille in 1993.

Why in the limited time that they have do they have to cover Football Years which they've already screened just a bit earlier.

cos they're amateurs and the show is a loady pish

iwasthere1972
01-04-2011, 11:15 PM
cos they're amateurs and the show is a loady pish

Spot on. :aok:

lyonhibs
01-04-2011, 11:23 PM
I dont doubt that Scotsport is the usual pile of amateur pish, bt the biggest fail on thiis thread is the OP's inability to know the difference between *********** and the Leith San Siro!

cabbageandribs1875
01-04-2011, 11:23 PM
thats the first time i've ever watched that programme, who was the hunny in the pink dress in the studio then ? :love ya!::yum yum:

poolman
01-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Am I misreading this?
ER = PBS?

No, you're not misreasding

Jeez, thats the point of my post :rolleyes:

Removed
01-04-2011, 11:27 PM
I dont doubt that Scotsport is the usual pile of amateur pish, bt the biggest fail on thiis thread is the OP's inability to know the difference between *********** and the Leith San Siro!

I've just watched it. Poolman was taking the piss out of the program. They're the ones that said ER then showed the casper game at the pbs.

lyonhibs
01-04-2011, 11:42 PM
I've just watched it. Poolman was taking the piss out of the program. They're the ones that said ER then showed the casper game at the pbs.

I see. I just assumd Scotsport had shown footage of the last time we beat them, to contrast with the fact its been so long since we beat them at ER. I may be crediting STV with more intelligence than they deserve!

Judas Iscariot
01-04-2011, 11:46 PM
I see. I just assumd Scotsport had shown footage of the last time we beat them, to contrast with the fact its been so long since we beat them at ER. I may be crediting STV with more intelligence than they deserve!

Assumed Tarquin, assumed..

Living in Engerlund is turning you doss :aok:

LaMotta
01-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Derek Adams didnt come across as a typical football coach - bit too well spoken:greengrin

Pete
02-04-2011, 12:01 AM
I haven't watched scotsport since 1984 when i was at my grannies in Balfour street. Sunday afternoons if I recall.

It was always Dundee united or aberdeen on the telly.

I can still remember the trumpet orientated theme music.

poolman
02-04-2011, 12:30 AM

Erse :rolleyes:

Pete
02-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Erse :rolleyes:

Who cares where we are.

WE ARE THE HIBS!:flag:

Greentinted
02-04-2011, 12:47 AM
I haven't watched scotsport since 1984 when i was at my grannies in Balfour street. Sunday afternoons if I recall.

It was always Dundee united or aberdeen on the telly.

I can still remember the trumpet orientated theme music.

ICONIC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av-Dg1RRv3I)
:greengrin

Pete
02-04-2011, 01:06 AM
ICONIC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av-Dg1RRv3I)
:greengrin

:thumbsup:

And there's also a link for glen michaels cartoon cavalcade that used to be on just before that.

sorry for being self inulgent but jesus christ. How simple were sunday afternoons in the eighties?

FFS remember the only english action we got was at the end of the BBC stuff on a saturday night.

People nowadays don't know they're born :greengrin

snooky
02-04-2011, 01:16 AM

Aah....... I C :cool2:

Future17
02-04-2011, 01:22 AM

Today's EEN pull-out says that the last derby finished 0-2 at Easter Road. Not that i'm particularly complaining but they must have taken New Year off.

Amateurish as usual.

stanton_4
02-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Derek Adams didnt come across as a typical football coach - bit too well spoken:greengrin

Well spoked perhaps but had nothing to say really other than talking in cliches and looking like a wee bunny caught in headlights.