View Full Version : Billy Brown Yam Fud

01-04-2011, 09:08 PM
For an ex Hibs supporter this man is a FUD of the highest order after his Real Radio appearance earlier this evening. :asshole::asshole:

01-04-2011, 09:09 PM
And you had to listen to realise that? :greengrin

01-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Care to update the ill informed? :dunno:

01-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Care to update the misinformed? :dunno:

The bit that I heard, he was shouting about what Hearts were going to do on Sunday and saying something along the lines of that they were going to be too strong for us once again in a derby.

01-04-2011, 09:13 PM
The bit that I heard, he was shouting about what Hearts were going to do on Sunday and saying something along the lines of that they were going to be too strong for us once again in a derby.

I hope he really thinks that.

01-04-2011, 09:14 PM
And you had to listen to realise that? :greengrin

I used to think that he was okay as I had met him at a couple of smokers when he was at Killie and he spoke highly of Hibs but after tonight my mind has changed and he has shown his true colours,2 faced FUD of the highest order :agree:

01-04-2011, 09:14 PM
He's hardly liable to say anything different surely?

01-04-2011, 09:17 PM
He's hardly liable to say anything different surely?

He was asked if he felt sorry with the mess CC was left with when he joined Hibs, and he answered that he could never feel sorry for CC, YAM FUD :asshole::asshole:

01-04-2011, 09:21 PM
I hope he really thinks that.

To be fair to him, I did get the feeling that the tone of the whole conversation was very tongue-in-cheek and a bit of banter as I got the impression that there were Hibs fans there and it was being broadcast from Easter Road.

Still quite an unwise thing to say less than 48 hours prior to a derby.

01-04-2011, 09:25 PM
To be fair to him, I did get the feeling that the tone of the whole conversation was very tongue-in-cheek and a bit of banter as I got the impression that there were Hibs fans there and it was being broadcast from Easter Road.

Still quite an unwise thing to say less than 48 hours prior to a derby.

There was Hibs,yams and neutral fans there, he did not come across tongue in cheek to me he came across as an arrogant yam fud :agree:

01-04-2011, 09:28 PM
There was Hibs,yams and neutral fans there, he did not come across tongue in cheek to me he came across as an arrogant yam fud :agree:

Made Derek Johnstone appear considered and erudite. Thought he was on a petty point scoring mission. Very little class.

01-04-2011, 09:29 PM

Is there any other kind of Yam?

Anyway I'm pleased he's said what he said and hope that the Real Radio phone-in is a favourite with all the Hibs players.

01-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Made Derek Johnstone appear considered and erudite. Thought he was on a petty point scoring mission. Very little class.

Someone connected with Hearts showing a lack of class and arrogance. Shirley some mistake!!

01-04-2011, 09:31 PM

Well there is only one way to contradict him.

Get it right ****ing up them!

01-04-2011, 09:32 PM
They're probably not selling many season tickets so he's been dispatched by Agent Vlad to get the deluded ones back on side.

01-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Well there is only one way to contradict him.

Get it right ****ing up them!

Correct and our guys would do a lot worse than to listen to the broadcast. The part where he smugly explained the mysterious yam quick healing team selection process was particularly nauseous. Spectacular backfire all round as he did himself no favours by showing himself up.

01-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Correct and our guys would do a lot worse than to listen to the broadcast. The part where he smugly explained the mysterious yam quick healing team selection Procrustes was particularly nauseous. Spectacular backfire all round as he did himself no favours by showing himself up.

01-04-2011, 09:39 PM

I'm quite happy to go along with that assessment. :agree:

01-04-2011, 09:57 PM
I used to think that he was okay as I had met him at a couple of smokers when he was at Killie and he spoke highly of Hibs but after tonight my mind has changed and he has shown his true colours,2 faced FUD of the highest order :agree:

a little bawbag scroat of a man

01-04-2011, 10:22 PM
a little bawbag scroat of a man

Useless ****in know-all who's been living on the coat-tails of FJK all of his workin life

No even a team like Albion Rovers would take that odious fud as a manager

Lets get it ****in right up them on Sun

http://www.realstreet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/they-dont-like-it-up-em-tshirt.jpg

moggie
02-04-2011, 01:39 AM
I was pretty surprised at how quiet the hibs fans were when he was spouting this p*sh.

02-04-2011, 03:24 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2009/05/07/hearts-boss-csaba-laszlo-stokes-edinburgh-derby-fires-after-insisting-his-side-are-better-team-than-hibs-86908-21338843/

Immediately after saying this Laszlo's team lost to us purely because we were more up for the fight than them. Gloating is the last thing you do before a derby.

Every player on our team should know about what Brown has been saying.

02-04-2011, 08:02 AM
I was pretty surprised at how quiet the hibs fans were when he was spouting this p*sh.

The mics mustn't have picked it up to well because he was getting roundly booed and laughed at.

It wasn't tongue in cheek, he was playing up to the gorgoyles in the audience (who incidentally could not have looked more like stereotypical yams if they had tried).

Brown's a roaster :agree:

02-04-2011, 08:10 AM
The mics mustn't have picked it up to well because he was getting roundly booed and laughed at.

It wasn't tongue in cheek, he was playing up to the gorgoyles in the audience (who incidentally could not have looked more like stereotypical yams if they had tried).

Brown's a roaster :agree:

Always has been. You should see him puffing out his chest in Mussy. Look at me, I'm Billy big baws ye ken.

02-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Always has been. You should see him puffing out his chest in Mussy. Look at me, I'm Billy big baws ye ken.

:greengrin Not the case I'm reliably informed which may explain his behaviour last night! :wink: :rolleyes:

02-04-2011, 08:36 AM
:greengrin Not the case I'm reliably informed which may explain his behaviour last night! :wink: :rolleyes:

:greengrin:wink:

02-04-2011, 08:38 AM

Listen, to "If The News Makes You S(M)ad, Don't Watch It!" by a great Edinburgh band on the up right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECfQkgvuzbU&feature=related
which is similar to what the Hibs players will be doing by ignoring the p*sh that Brown spouted last night!:agree:

Once we have given his team their well overdue beating tomorrow, why not pop along to The Caves off the Cowgate at 4pm and see Broken Records perform this great tune and all their others as part of the Haddowfest music extraveganza on in Edinburgh over this week-end! :wink: :agree:

At least one Hibee ST holder :wink: has to miss the match due to this gig but maybe Sky Sports will be nearby for him! :greengrin

02-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Despicable jambo mutant.

02-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Someone connected with Hearts showing a lack of class and arrogance. Shirley some mistake!!

I heard the Pope doesn't eat fish on a Friday, and that bears prefer woodland walks before reading the Evening News, but I really didn't expect this.

02-04-2011, 10:15 AM
I have always been of the opinion that anyone associated to the yams is a classless fud....

Brown, greetin faced Jimbo, and Locke just epitomise this theory, utter trumpets :trumpet:

18-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Was Brown proved right?

18-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Was Brown proved right?

18-11-2011, 04:48 PM
April fool?!

18-11-2011, 09:12 PM

Useless ****in know-all who's been living on the coat-tails of FJK all of his workin life

No even a team like Albion Rovers would take that odious fud as a manager

Lets get it ****in right up them on Sun

http://www.realstreet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/they-dont-like-it-up-em-tshirt.jpg

Great post ! :greengrin

18-11-2011, 11:37 PM
As I said he is still two faced, after his comments last year and his comments yesterday two faced fud :foot:

18-11-2011, 11:47 PM

19-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Shock as then-assistant mangager of Team A's bitter rivals Team B says something to rile Team A's supporters before big match.

Further outrage as manager of team A eventually sacked for being an utter muppet and far more honest assistant manager of team B appointed as short term manager of team A.

Football world reverberates in shock.

Or not, as the case may be :rolleyes:

FWIW, if BB gets the gig, then so be it. I honestly can't see him putting up with the performances or - to use an oft-quoted phrase - "individual errors" that have plumbed us to the depths we currently find ourselves in.

Zondervan
19-11-2011, 02:55 AM
For an ex Hibs supporter this man is a FUD of the highest order after his Real Radio appearance earlier this evening. :asshole::asshole:

Stick to following Scotchland, ya Jocko Fud!!!! :greengrin x

19-11-2011, 07:42 AM
What a hilarious thread :hilarious

19-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Stick to following Scotchland, ya Jocko Fud!!!! :greengrin x

19-11-2011, 07:51 AM
What a hilarious thread :hilarious

:hilarious :tee hee:

Done up like a kipper Ronnie :not worth

19-11-2011, 08:11 AM
:hilarious :tee hee:

Done up like a kipper Ronnie :not worth

Why? I stand by my original statement :agree: And it just shows how two faced he is now, if he does not get he job will he go back to bad mouthing us. :blah::blah:

19-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Why? I stand by my original statement :agree: And it just shows how two faced he is now, if he does not get he job will he go back to bad mouthing us. :blah::blah:

He was employed by Hearts at the time - hardly the crime of the century to wind up opposing teams fans before a derby.

If it had been the other way about you'd have been praising him to the hilt.

19-11-2011, 08:22 AM
He was employed by Hearts at the time - hardly the crime of the century to wind up opposing teams fans before a derby.

If it had been the other way about you'd have been praising him to the hilt.

Therefore he is a 2 faced fud :agree:

19-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Therefore he is a 2 faced fud :agree:

19-11-2011, 09:24 AM
I was about to post "you mean BB as in our now caretaker manager?" thn I realised the date.
Nice find!

19-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Was Brown proved right?

Good find :hilarious

hfcpaul
19-11-2011, 09:32 AM
if we win today , you will prob be the first one to praise him , and prob want him as manager . nothing wrong with him winding up the opposition before a game , be it us or any other team . i think he is the best person for the job , should get at least rest of season .

19-11-2011, 09:38 AM
if we win today , you will prob be the first one to praise him , and prob want him as manager . nothing wrong with him winding up the opposition before a game , be it us or any other team . i think he is the best person for the job , should get at least rest of season .

I dont want him as manager, no matter if we win lose or draw, he is not the best man for the job as he has no managerial experience, he is a coach not a manager, and if you think he is the right man for the job, it's you who is not right in the head :yawn:

19-11-2011, 09:55 AM
I dont want him as manager, no matter if we win lose or draw, he is not the best man for the job as he has no managerial experience, he is a coach not a manager,

I agree with this.

If Billy Brown is the best of the 90 candidates, the standard of applicant must have been very low.

19-11-2011, 10:10 AM
He's manager the day, I am sure he will be doing his best to win for us, or himself or whatever, I ain't bothered if he can get a win, a performance - even getting a fitter looking team and a better performance out there and I will be delighted. I am backing him 100% today.

19-11-2011, 10:19 AM
I agree with this.

If Billy Brown is the best of the 90 candidates, the standard of applicant must have been very low.

Loving the sig Dave :thumbsup:

19-11-2011, 10:36 AM
wonder if Billy has managed to change the players mentality this week? “It’s all down to individuals. Billy could have us all in 24 hours a day, five days a week but come Saturday, if the players don’t want to do it, they won’t do it. It’s as simple as that

19-11-2011, 12:14 PM
This thread is the epitome of the fickleness of football fans :greengrin

I too like Radge's sig :top marks

19-11-2011, 12:16 PM
This thread is the epitome of the fickleness of football fans :greengrin

I too like Radge's sig :top marks

Nothing fickle about it I stand by my original comment :wink: