PDA

View Full Version : Striking partnership

since90plustwo
01-04-2011, 05:24 PM
wonder what CC will go for, personally i would like to see sodje and vaz te up top with deeks out wide cause i think he could have that jonsson on toast. thoughts?

trev the hat
01-04-2011, 05:26 PM
wonder what CC will go for, personally i would like to see sodje and vaz te up top with deeks out wide cause i think he could have that jonsson on toast. thoughts?

Suspended i believe

Franck is God
02-04-2011, 10:32 AM
I wold go with Sodje & Vaz Te, we need a hard working, strong & quick front two to put pressure on Hearts high up the pitch and force them to play long. Without Kyle they will struggle to keep possession of the ball and we can control the game.

Deek may be useful as a sub later in the game as might Nish.

The last few times we have played we have been no match for them in midfield but with Palsson, Spoony, Miller, Scott, Stevenson & Thornhill all playing for places in the starting line up we have a hungry centre that they've not had to face for a long time.

Dunbar Hibee
02-04-2011, 10:40 AM
I wold go with Sodje & Vaz Te, we need a hard working, strong & quick front two to put pressure on Hearts high up the pitch and force them to play long. Without Kyle they will struggle to keep possession of the ball and we can control the game.

Deek may be useful as a sub later in the game as might Nish.

The last few times we have played we have been no match for them in midfield but with Palsson, Spoony, Miller, Scott, Stevenson & Thornhill all playing for places in the starting line up we have a hungry centre that they've not had to face for a long time.

In all honesty I think Vaz Te would be a good sub to bring on, rather than Deek and Nish. I can't see Nish featuring tomorrow, but I think Deek will start.

ancient hibee
02-04-2011, 02:29 PM
When did Vaz Te last play a proper full game?

Sir David Gray
02-04-2011, 02:31 PM

Suspended i believe

:agree: Eggert Jonsson's suspended for tomorrow.

MrRobot
02-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Riordan and Sodje would be my guess with Vaz Te on the bench.